Puppies are dying after fire.

Breed: pit Bull
We just got a couple of pit puppies, 2 weeks old - the mother dog died in a house fire a few days ago. . .

Yesterday morning, Patch became limp and started bleeding from his mouth and died a few hours later. . .

This morning, it looks like Angel is about to expire the same way. . . although with her I noticed that she was round and hard in the belly, like she was full of food - but she hadn't eaten in a while. . . She acted like she needed to poop - so I started rubbing her bottom with a warm washcloth to get her to poop. . . as I had done for the previous 2 days. . . this time it didn't help and about 2 hours later, she's limp and bleeding from the mouth too. . .

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear of the house fire and the loss of your dog.

I'm afraid there is not a lot I can do for you online. It is highly possible that the puppies have smoke inhalation. They may have some serious damage to their lungs.

Is there any way you can get her to a vet? They may be able to help. However, it doesn't sound good for Angel.

There really is not anything I can advise to do at home.

I'm so sorry.

Can my cat live with pocket pets? Hi I have a pet rat, a guinea pig, a hamster and a cat! The cat is 19 years old, and... (7604 views)

Itchy mouth in a dog. For quite sometime now she has been experiencing something that is irritating her... (56760 views)

Puppy with diarrhea My 14 week old Aussie, Max, had a pretty sudden case of diarrhea, today. I took him... (7580 views)

Can dogs get chlamydia? I recently found out that i had Chlamydia, my dog hank has a bad habit of getting... (28719 views)

Possible chyletiella. My eleven week old pup is cover from nose to tail in what looks like white dandruff.... (4082 views)

Sick cat after teeth cleaning. she had her teeth cleaned on march 1st...came home..she was woozy from... (11262 views)

Purple feces. Why is my dog's poop... (11181 views)

Bitten by copperhead snake. My mom's 14 week old puppy got bit by a snake. Didn't see the snake. What should... (7459 views)

arthritis in 17 year old dog I have a 17 year old female german shepard/black lab/collie mix that weighs 45... (63381 views)

Third eyelids in cats. my cat having an eye problem...her eye close half by some kind of white thing...i... (39967 views)