Puppies are dying after fire.

Breed: pit Bull
We just got a couple of pit puppies, 2 weeks old - the mother dog died in a house fire a few days ago. . .

Yesterday morning, Patch became limp and started bleeding from his mouth and died a few hours later. . .

This morning, it looks like Angel is about to expire the same way. . . although with her I noticed that she was round and hard in the belly, like she was full of food - but she hadn't eaten in a while. . . She acted like she needed to poop - so I started rubbing her bottom with a warm washcloth to get her to poop. . . as I had done for the previous 2 days. . . this time it didn't help and about 2 hours later, she's limp and bleeding from the mouth too. . .

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear of the house fire and the loss of your dog.

I'm afraid there is not a lot I can do for you online. It is highly possible that the puppies have smoke inhalation. They may have some serious damage to their lungs.

Is there any way you can get her to a vet? They may be able to help. However, it doesn't sound good for Angel.

There really is not anything I can advise to do at home.

I'm so sorry.

Corn in dog food. Is corn in dog food bad for him? And I also have a maltese that is 3 years old. Is... (2937 views)

Bumps on belly and vomiting. MY NEO IS AROUND 2 MONTHS OLD,NOT YET VACCINATED. FOR SOME DAYS BOILS ARE... (5168 views)

Cat fell from the balcony. HI,Please,i Know i Didnt paid you! But i dont have credit card,and i think my cat... (7065 views)

Bump on ribcage. Hello, I noticed today that the kitten has a hard bone like rounded bump right where... (8806 views)

Cat urinating on bed. Good Morning Over the past two days my cat has decided to urinate on my bed. His... (12252 views)

Dog has a crooked tail. We have a pure bred Staffy 5 months old. Her tail curls right over her back and... (9928 views)

Bad rash on neck. One of our neighborhood cats has a really bad looking rash all over his neck. Here... (12502 views)

sexing a cat WE found a stray cat and our question is how can we tell what gender it... (6406 views)

Dog is going blind. Blacky is going blind, we have no idea what is causing it , he is a healthy dog,,,... (5496 views)

Bleeding anal glands. My dog has been having blood drip from his rear. My vet has expressed his anal... (4490 views)