Puppies are dying after fire.

Breed: pit Bull
We just got a couple of pit puppies, 2 weeks old - the mother dog died in a house fire a few days ago. . .

Yesterday morning, Patch became limp and started bleeding from his mouth and died a few hours later. . .

This morning, it looks like Angel is about to expire the same way. . . although with her I noticed that she was round and hard in the belly, like she was full of food - but she hadn't eaten in a while. . . She acted like she needed to poop - so I started rubbing her bottom with a warm washcloth to get her to poop. . . as I had done for the previous 2 days. . . this time it didn't help and about 2 hours later, she's limp and bleeding from the mouth too. . .

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear of the house fire and the loss of your dog.

I'm afraid there is not a lot I can do for you online. It is highly possible that the puppies have smoke inhalation. They may have some serious damage to their lungs.

Is there any way you can get her to a vet? They may be able to help. However, it doesn't sound good for Angel.

There really is not anything I can advise to do at home.

I'm so sorry.

Low T4 and thyroid medicine. I have a 6yr old lab mix (approx 70 lbs) that was diagnosed with hypothyroidism... (4888 views)

Clumsy,wobbly yorkiepoo. My son put my 11 month old yorkiepoo outside yesterday and he didn't let him back in... (13753 views)

Floppy ear in German Shepherd. Hello my name is nick and i have a purebred west german shepherd from working lines.... (25484 views)

Are tomatoes bad for dogs? I have a question about dogs and tomatoes. I accidentally fed my dog a few(maybe... (541466 views)

Vomiting undigested food. I read in a magazine Woman's World about your service to give pet medical advice. My... (19447 views)

Too aggressive petting? My cat enjoys having his bum smacked over and over. Hard. He's neutered male - he... (16515 views)

Blood in poop. Hi There, I found a few drops of blood last night in and near my puppies poo. Not... (54524 views)

Eye infection in feral cat I have a feral colony. A few of them had URI symptoms which were quite bad and... (8860 views)

Dog with pancreatitis. My dog was taken to the vet Monday morning and I was told he had pancreatitis. I... (12218 views)

Puppy doesn't want to eat. It has been over a week since my Sheltie has lost her appetite. She hardly touches... (10115 views)