Puppies are dying after fire.

Breed: pit Bull
We just got a couple of pit puppies, 2 weeks old - the mother dog died in a house fire a few days ago. . .

Yesterday morning, Patch became limp and started bleeding from his mouth and died a few hours later. . .

This morning, it looks like Angel is about to expire the same way. . . although with her I noticed that she was round and hard in the belly, like she was full of food - but she hadn't eaten in a while. . . She acted like she needed to poop - so I started rubbing her bottom with a warm washcloth to get her to poop. . . as I had done for the previous 2 days. . . this time it didn't help and about 2 hours later, she's limp and bleeding from the mouth too. . .

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear of the house fire and the loss of your dog.

I'm afraid there is not a lot I can do for you online. It is highly possible that the puppies have smoke inhalation. They may have some serious damage to their lungs.

Is there any way you can get her to a vet? They may be able to help. However, it doesn't sound good for Angel.

There really is not anything I can advise to do at home.

I'm so sorry.

Give half pill of Iverhart? I purchased Iverhart Plus heartworm pills for dogs up to 25 pounds. Since my two... (10074 views)

Flea dirt around nipples? She is a 20 month old seemingly very healthy happy cat. There is a very good chance... (37375 views)

Possible asthma My 7 year old cat has always had frequent hairballs. I have always suspected he had... (13430 views)

Non healing abscess I'm sorry I had to choose the free option, but I'm skint because of the ongoing vet... (7243 views)

Dog licking at penis. Hi doc- Little background- Austin is 4- very active, outgoing. He has Addison's... (263335 views)

Lump on my dog. Hello Dr. Marie, I sincerely hope that this is real, and that if it is and you... (34500 views)

Diarrhea with blood. my dog, i just recently changed his dog food. and i got home and saw diarrhea... (23500 views)

Dog has liver cancer. Our 12 year old Golden/Lab mix has been diagnosed with liver cancer. What can we do... (23486 views)

Pancreatic enzymes. How do we handle a situation when we unexpectely temporaryly are without the... (8045 views)

Kitten got head caught in door. The kitten got its head caught in the pantry door as it was closing. It seems to... (19158 views)