Puppies are dying after fire.

Breed: pit Bull
We just got a couple of pit puppies, 2 weeks old - the mother dog died in a house fire a few days ago. . .

Yesterday morning, Patch became limp and started bleeding from his mouth and died a few hours later. . .

This morning, it looks like Angel is about to expire the same way. . . although with her I noticed that she was round and hard in the belly, like she was full of food - but she hadn't eaten in a while. . . She acted like she needed to poop - so I started rubbing her bottom with a warm washcloth to get her to poop. . . as I had done for the previous 2 days. . . this time it didn't help and about 2 hours later, she's limp and bleeding from the mouth too. . .

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear of the house fire and the loss of your dog.

I'm afraid there is not a lot I can do for you online. It is highly possible that the puppies have smoke inhalation. They may have some serious damage to their lungs.

Is there any way you can get her to a vet? They may be able to help. However, it doesn't sound good for Angel.

There really is not anything I can advise to do at home.

I'm so sorry.

Dog ate Advil. My 1.5 year old 70 lb Goldendoodle ate some Advil gel caps about 5 days ago. I am... (12567 views)

Bald on belly. My cat is around seven years old and recently started going bald on her stomach.... (12549 views)

High liver enzymes. He has had major allergy problems since April 2010. He is seeing both holistic and... (21942 views)

Bleeding cat? my cat (female and she has has been neutered)appears to be dropping a red liquid in... (11784 views)

Loud noises from belly. I recently noticed loud noises coming from my 14 year old ragdolls tummy. She does... (10615 views)

Stomatitis and FIV. my cat has stomatitus and fiv. i hate to give her up but she may be suffering and i... (15501 views)

Sick puppy. Our Westie puppy, Minnie, is 12 weeks old today. We got her 23 days ago. From Day... (11744 views)

7 week old puppies have fleas. my puppy is getting eatin alive by fleas he is only 7 weeks old and is a very tiny... (11309 views)

Crying after using litter box. After my cat eats, drinks, gets up or uses the cat box she cries this very strange... (28243 views)

Dog pooped red and black balls. My dog once threw up a screw and has been eating her poop. Recently I found red and... (15805 views)