Is Okra toxic to dogs?

Breed: German Shepherd Dog
Without thinking, I gave my dog a small amount (appx 1/4 cup) of oven fried okra.
Should I be concerned?

Okra is not toxic to dogs. I wouldn't recommend regularly giving anything fried to a dog, but it is unlikely that you've done any harm!

Lump on hedgehog I have a hedgehog who has a lump behind his right ear and down into his neck. If I... (15666 views)

Feline acne? Dr. Marie, About a week ago I noticed a small grayish black nodule on my cat's... (21164 views)

Bump on dog's ear. I noticed that the flap of my dog's ear has this pimple like bump on it. you can't... (17713 views)

Dog died after having diarrhea. My dog Dott is a small Aussie mix, weighing about 28 lbs. She is normally very... (23030 views)

Paralyzed chihuahua My dog is just laying here stiff in the rear but wont move anything but his head. He... (8850 views)

urinating in the house Dr. Marie, Isabella is a healthy 13 yr old female cat. For a short period we... (5853 views)

Dog has horrible breath. How can i stop my dogs horriable breath. like home things that i could do like... (8925 views)

Pregnant cat is vomiting. My cat got out and didn't come home for about a month. When she got out she was in... (16893 views)

Heart medication questions. My dog’s name is Yoda. He is 16 years old. But for his heart, he is in good... (3972 views)

Puppy with hard lump on throat my dog has a hard lump on the side of his throat what could it be it is hard does... (16099 views)