Is Okra toxic to dogs?

Breed: German Shepherd Dog
Without thinking, I gave my dog a small amount (appx 1/4 cup) of oven fried okra.
Should I be concerned?

Okra is not toxic to dogs. I wouldn't recommend regularly giving anything fried to a dog, but it is unlikely that you've done any harm!

Rare form hepatitis. I got Sadie in January this year. She is a rescue. She's been sick since February.... (3862 views)

Brewer's Yeast for fleas. Is brewers yeast and garlic a safe treatment for deterring fleas and ticks,... (16384 views)

High ALKP and bile acids. Hi Dr. Marie I value your opinion so much and I do respect and understand that... (14989 views)

Patches of fur loss. My dog has small patches of fur coming out & he has a few bald spots around his neck... (9589 views)

Metacam safety questions. Please can you advise regarding the use of Metacam injection with other drugs? I am... (12710 views)

Cat howls at night time. Hi - Rusty is almost 15 yrs. and meows and howls at night. Basically, he throws a... (18859 views)

fleas from puppy We just got a new Puppy. We have had him for a month. Since about 2 weeks after we... (8208 views)

Terbutaline and atenolol. Hi Dr. Marie, I’m interested in your thoughts on what may have caused my cat’s... (11611 views)

Stretching out back legs. My dog keeps strecting out her back legs and dragging herself... (127919 views)

Dog in heat. My female min pin seams to be in heat for last week. she has a little blood around... (9063 views)