Is Okra toxic to dogs?

Breed: German Shepherd Dog
Without thinking, I gave my dog a small amount (appx 1/4 cup) of oven fried okra.
Should I be concerned?

Okra is not toxic to dogs. I wouldn't recommend regularly giving anything fried to a dog, but it is unlikely that you've done any harm!

Cat bitten by dog. My cat recently got bit by a dog. he has a huge hole on his left leg kind of toward... (9461 views)

Normal to cry when put to sleep? Two weeks ago I put my 18 and three quarter year old dog Bertie to sleep. He would... (22010 views)

Does my cat have feline leukemia? have a 6 year old female cat with up to date FeLV and FIV vaccinations. She has the... (7147 views)

My kitten died. Hi Dr Marie, We came home on Sunday after a night away (less than 24 hours) to... (15117 views)

Dog biting at tail. My dog Kita is biting her tail down to the skin and Im getting worried because our... (10009 views)

Does my cat have cancer? Dear Dr. Marie, Greetings from Singapore! This is my 3rd time writing to... (19464 views)

Tapeworm contagious? I have a 3-4 yr old Siamese cat named Vincent....I got him from a shelter as a... (31957 views)

Palliative care vs. euthanasia? Hello. First let me say that this turned out to be long and probably rambling. ... (14531 views)

Doxycycline and amoxicillin. My dog is believed to have Lyme disease, her test was negative but our vet thought... (22832 views)

Stop barking at other dogs. hello when my dog is in the yard, she will bark at other dogs passing. she is a... (7292 views)