Is Okra toxic to dogs?

Breed: German Shepherd Dog
Without thinking, I gave my dog a small amount (appx 1/4 cup) of oven fried okra.
Should I be concerned?

Okra is not toxic to dogs. I wouldn't recommend regularly giving anything fried to a dog, but it is unlikely that you've done any harm!

Will I be forced to euthanize? Hello, i have a 14 year old pit bull/bull mastiff mix (50-60 lb and on the smaller... (10108 views)

Clavamox drops out of fridge. Hey Doc...Sparky was put on Clavamox drops because he has an abscess. The vet... (57777 views)

Lump between toes. I have noticed an irregular-shaped, red in colour, bumpy lump on the webbing in... (14482 views)

Rubs his nose in vomit. A couple of times in the last few weeks, Atka has gotten sick to his stomach and... (12099 views)

Dog was limping and death. My dog was favoring his left front leg and he is an outside dog with lots of energy,... (16627 views)

Trembling chihuahua. SHE HAS BEEN TREMBLING FOR 2 DAYS AND HAS NOT EATEN FOR FOR 2 DAYS. OTHERWISE SHE... (10275 views)

Dog won't walk. my dog has almost stoped walkin and jus crawls around,unless it like to get food of... (16367 views)

Cat with painful lump. my outside cat just recently got a big lump on the right side of his stomach and he... (17403 views)

Coughing shih tzu. Louie has always gagged after drinking water, often clear watery mucous comes up. ... (26825 views)

Can dogs drink tea? Can dogs drink tea? I have been told by quite a few people that it helps puppies to... (56935 views)