Is Okra toxic to dogs?

Breed: German Shepherd Dog
Without thinking, I gave my dog a small amount (appx 1/4 cup) of oven fried okra.
Should I be concerned?

Okra is not toxic to dogs. I wouldn't recommend regularly giving anything fried to a dog, but it is unlikely that you've done any harm!

Dog spinning and bothered My dog doesn't have flea's but acts like he is being bothered by something. He... (11768 views)

Dog biting at tail. My dog Kita is biting her tail down to the skin and Im getting worried because our... (7741 views)

Ate tag from pillow case. My dog ate a tag like the one on a pillow what should i... (9209 views)

Did I cause my cat's brain injuries? hi ya i was playing with my cat and it scrap me bad so i slapped him on the head he... (18541 views)

Increased appetite and hair loss. My Burmese cat is losing her hair all over and I am concerned about how hungry she... (6177 views)

Staple in armpit. I just found a surgical staple in my dog's armpit! I'm taking her in first thing in... (5070 views)

Dog is panting a lot. My dog Sam has been panting alot for the past year. Recently he is doing this more... (24111 views)

Has my cat been poisoned? I think my cat has been poisoned. We found him very unlike himself, just sitting a... (7725 views)

Dog is scratching his ear. For the past couple of weeks, Shilo has been scratching his ear and rubbing it on... (15415 views)

Foot problem and congestion. My 10 year old dog max just finished taking cephalexin for a foot infection and has... (7548 views)