Is Okra toxic to dogs?

Breed: German Shepherd Dog
Without thinking, I gave my dog a small amount (appx 1/4 cup) of oven fried okra.
Should I be concerned?

Okra is not toxic to dogs. I wouldn't recommend regularly giving anything fried to a dog, but it is unlikely that you've done any harm!

6 month puppy drinks a lot. I got Bentley at 3 months old. Since the beginning I always felt as if he was... (29045 views)

Questions about Feliway. Am interested in buying Feliway for scratching but need to know the ingredients.... (17807 views)

Pain meds after spay? Is it necessary to purchase antibiotics and pain meds after a dog has been... (20080 views)

Ringworm treatment in cat. First, thank you for your previous help with my questions. I have 2 issues with... (17315 views)

Puppy sleeps all the time. Hi, We just got our puppy Marley on Sunday, 16. He is eating and drinking, and is 7... (9536 views)

Dog's stool a little loose. Dr Marie, Examining that bump around Max's nipples it appears to be less solid.... (4573 views)

Cerebellar hypoplasia? Hello Dr Marie, I recently found an abandoned feral kitten in the street who was... (9051 views)

Urinary problems and fleas. hi dr i have 2 cockers a male and a female both are house broken but thay been... (7857 views)

Superglue for dog's wound. He had a cut on his leg from broken glass fairly deep but not long, nor puncture. I... (24380 views)

Is this a liver shunt? Hello Dr. Marie, Murphy is 16 months old. For the first 6 months of her life, she... (4434 views)