Is Okra toxic to dogs?

Breed: German Shepherd Dog
Without thinking, I gave my dog a small amount (appx 1/4 cup) of oven fried okra.
Should I be concerned?

Okra is not toxic to dogs. I wouldn't recommend regularly giving anything fried to a dog, but it is unlikely that you've done any harm!

Snorted out vaccine. Hello Dr. Marie....Rianna had her booster for Bordatella first of October..she has... (9560 views)

Cat's foot is swollen. His left back foot is swollen and his paw. Ever since it was swollen he has been... (7496 views)

Do I have rabies? Hiii m rakesh..i was bitten by a dog when i was 18 years old. I dnt know that dog... (9535 views)

Very sick dog. Last night I noticed my dog had diarrhea and bad gas, but I thought she was just a... (16144 views)

Lumps on dog's nose. Do you know what these bumps count be? He also has a bald spot under his eye. He is... (64140 views)

Coughing dog. Hi, We have talked before. Trixie is 13 years old and has had kidney issues. I... (16779 views)

Diarrhea and lump on face. My dog is a female Husky, 12 years old, 45 pounds. She had severe diarrhea... (10315 views)

Crusty sores on cat. I noticed Robin had a sore that seemed infected under the right side of his chin. I... (28586 views)

Care of orphaned kittens. I have a ferral outside cat who just had kittens and was attacked...most of thr... (7186 views)

fleas from puppy We just got a new Puppy. We have had him for a month. Since about 2 weeks after we... (9607 views)