Is Okra toxic to dogs?

Breed: German Shepherd Dog
Without thinking, I gave my dog a small amount (appx 1/4 cup) of oven fried okra.
Should I be concerned?

Okra is not toxic to dogs. I wouldn't recommend regularly giving anything fried to a dog, but it is unlikely that you've done any harm!

Thin older cat. Dr. Marie, My cat is very thin although he eats every 1/2 hour, he has also... (14532 views)

Bloddy vaginal discharge in a cat. My cat is bleeding from her vagina, she is not spayed and we don't believe she is... (10679 views)

Milo's chicken jerky safety? Hi, Thank you for taking the time to read this. I'm concerned about the chicken... (11290 views)

Sluggish Boxer My Boxer got sluggish on the 20th of March so we took him to the vets. They did... (10959 views)

Cats pooping on the carpet. I have 2 beautiful, loving cats (male/female) 6 years old. They are siblings from... (19662 views)

Limping kitten my kitten has started losing alot of weight and he is limping. his back left paw is... (13346 views)

Are chicken feces toxic? I've heard that chicken poop is bad for dogs, is this true? if so, what can i do... (106581 views)

White urine in guinea pig. My Guinea Pigs urine is a white color (or possibly cloudy). Is this something we... (52870 views)

Grade 2 mast cell tumor. Hi, I want to adopt a 9yr old female Golden Retrever from this breeder. The breeder... (16833 views)

Chicken jerky from Thailand. We hear about the chicken jerkey from China, how about the jerkey from Thiland. Do... (8786 views)