Is Okra toxic to dogs?

Breed: German Shepherd Dog
Without thinking, I gave my dog a small amount (appx 1/4 cup) of oven fried okra.
Should I be concerned?

Okra is not toxic to dogs. I wouldn't recommend regularly giving anything fried to a dog, but it is unlikely that you've done any harm!

Testicle tumor and incontinence. my 11 year old dog has a swollen testicle, (a friend told me it may be a tumor), he... (8741 views)

Why does guinea pig have pink poop? Hi! I am a big fan! So my guinea pig yesterday at play time, I found like a pink... (13601 views)

Dog with allergies. Dr, I'm afraid Max's allergies are getting the better of him. Symptom... (7242 views)

Should I spay my older dog? Greetings, I have an 8 year old female shih tzu that never had any puppies,and... (16533 views)

Cancer in ear. Cat died. I recently put our beloved cat Benny to sleep after a tragic event that I am... (11516 views)

Puppy has had diarrhea 5 days. Oliver has had diarrhea on and off for about 5 days. He is acting normally... (73412 views)

Dog shedding. Why is our dog shedding so... (9776 views)

Submissive urination. I adopted this dog on Thursday. I took him to the vets on Friday and he was checked... (12898 views)

Non healing abscess I'm sorry I had to choose the free option, but I'm skint because of the ongoing vet... (7802 views)

Doxycycline and amoxicillin. My dog is believed to have Lyme disease, her test was negative but our vet thought... (19536 views)