Is Okra toxic to dogs?

Breed: German Shepherd Dog
Without thinking, I gave my dog a small amount (appx 1/4 cup) of oven fried okra.
Should I be concerned?

Okra is not toxic to dogs. I wouldn't recommend regularly giving anything fried to a dog, but it is unlikely that you've done any harm!

Positive leishmaniasis test. my dog has just had a blood test result for leishmans the result is 0.1 and requires... (9481 views)

Time for euthanasia? My 19 year old cat has been ill for some time. For many years I have had to help... (7567 views)

Training blind dog. My rottweiler is blind and does not like to go outside. If I put her on a leash and... (11288 views)

Sugar is second ingredient. I ordered dog food online two days ago and just now realized the second ingredient... (5571 views)

Feeding chicken liver to dogs. I feed Petey a high quality dry dog food in the morning, but I enjoy cooking his... (68622 views)

Bone cancer in leg. Hello My cat is 13 years old he was always a big cat and then became a big fat cat.... (18350 views)

Dog losing weight. my king charles is losing weight, ive tried al different kinds of wet and dry food... (9179 views)

Will neutering stop a dog peeing on things? hi i my dog pisses on everything well getting him fixes stop that thanks... (11619 views)

Cancer in lungs? Josie has had a persistent cough for over a year, so I took her to my vet for a... (7137 views)

Cat vomits after eating wet food. My cat has been doing this strange thing, but only after she eats wet food. It... (15188 views)