64 days pregnant.

Breed: Pomerania/ jack Russ
hello,
I have a 1 1/2 year old Pomeranian half jack russel. I just found out she is pregnant. I was out of the state when she got pregnant & I left her with mum & I just got back. She is approximately 64 days now. I am taking her to the Vet on Monday but i am worried because she has been pregnant for a long time now. Two weeks ago she started giving milk out of her breast & i can feel movement & heartbeat.
She has her moments, she would run around & play & then she will sleep for a long time.
Can there be something wrong with her? I have read all the information online about pregnant dogs. She has some of them but not all. Like she still eats normal & it says they should not want to eating. She hasn't vomit a lot, just ones a week, maybe, & she has been biting everyone in the family lately. She never did that before.
I just would like to get some idea what's going on with her? Before i take her to the vet.

Although the average time for a dog to be pregnant is 63 days, some dogs can go for several days longer in their pregnancy.

I'd wait a few more days before being worried. If she has gone 68 days, or if she is not feeling well then it's best to have your vet look at her.

Painful after grooming. My dog, Codey (6 yr old rescue cockapoo) went to the groomer yesterday to get... (17027 views)

In heat and shaking her head. My dog has been vomiting and had diarrhea for the last 2-3 days. She has been in... (5105 views)

urinating in the house Dr. Marie, Isabella is a healthy 13 yr old female cat. For a short period we... (6840 views)

Is celery safe for rabbits? is it okey to feed my rabbits celery? i did research on what veggies to feed my... (9679 views)

Lump on puppy's neck. Hello Dr. Marie I hope you could choose my question because i'm so worried about my... (15480 views)

Cat won't use litter box. I have a 7 month old female cat, I have had her vet checked and she has no problems.... (9390 views)

Sore gums in chihuahua. My dog's gums are very sensitive. I tried brushing them and on the right side, they... (10346 views)

Pit bull with rash. My dog has a bumpy red rash on her inner hip area,around her tail and her private... (8142 views)

Old dog with mammary lump Gizmo, our shihtzu is naturally slowing due to age- her hearing is gone - her sight... (10141 views)

Cat attacking his tail. my cat started attacking his tail sometimes making it bleed..we took him to the vet... (8661 views)