64 days pregnant.

Breed: Pomerania/ jack Russ
hello,
I have a 1 1/2 year old Pomeranian half jack russel. I just found out she is pregnant. I was out of the state when she got pregnant & I left her with mum & I just got back. She is approximately 64 days now. I am taking her to the Vet on Monday but i am worried because she has been pregnant for a long time now. Two weeks ago she started giving milk out of her breast & i can feel movement & heartbeat.
She has her moments, she would run around & play & then she will sleep for a long time.
Can there be something wrong with her? I have read all the information online about pregnant dogs. She has some of them but not all. Like she still eats normal & it says they should not want to eating. She hasn't vomit a lot, just ones a week, maybe, & she has been biting everyone in the family lately. She never did that before.
I just would like to get some idea what's going on with her? Before i take her to the vet.

Although the average time for a dog to be pregnant is 63 days, some dogs can go for several days longer in their pregnancy.

I'd wait a few more days before being worried. If she has gone 68 days, or if she is not feeling well then it's best to have your vet look at her.

Dog ate toy. Yes, he's at it again. Last night, 9 pm, I bought him a toy penguine to chew on.... (105939 views)

Should I get a guinea pig? Dear Dr. Marie, I live in Seattle, Washington, USA. I'm interested in having two... (7810 views)

Howling at night time. My cat is has been meowing quite a bit and she is a little on lethargic side. In... (9901 views)

Stuffed up dog. We are a foster home/rescue home for dogs. We brought in a new foster two weeks ago... (59424 views)

Constipated cat. For the past 2 weeks or so, my cat has been having some constipation. I think it... (17176 views)

Coughing Dog. my dog is coffing all of a suden and hes haveing trouble breathing but hes acting as... (13932 views)

Puppy not gaining weight. my puppy is one month old and is not gaining any weight and is not active not eating... (9120 views)

Steroid shots for allergies. Dr. Marie, Our 9 lb. cat has had a chronic skin ailment the majority of his life,... (15813 views)

Vomiting bile. My dog has been throwing up all day, and all though the night. The throw up is... (40580 views)

Lumps on cat's abdomen. Cubbie recently (1 week) developed two fibrous (?) lumps, one on each side of her... (23886 views)