64 days pregnant.

Breed: Pomerania/ jack Russ
hello,
I have a 1 1/2 year old Pomeranian half jack russel. I just found out she is pregnant. I was out of the state when she got pregnant & I left her with mum & I just got back. She is approximately 64 days now. I am taking her to the Vet on Monday but i am worried because she has been pregnant for a long time now. Two weeks ago she started giving milk out of her breast & i can feel movement & heartbeat.
She has her moments, she would run around & play & then she will sleep for a long time.
Can there be something wrong with her? I have read all the information online about pregnant dogs. She has some of them but not all. Like she still eats normal & it says they should not want to eating. She hasn't vomit a lot, just ones a week, maybe, & she has been biting everyone in the family lately. She never did that before.
I just would like to get some idea what's going on with her? Before i take her to the vet.

Although the average time for a dog to be pregnant is 63 days, some dogs can go for several days longer in their pregnancy.

I'd wait a few more days before being worried. If she has gone 68 days, or if she is not feeling well then it's best to have your vet look at her.

Drooling and walking sideways. Last night Sadie started shaking really badly, drooling like crazy and when she... (10657 views)

Fluid filled lumps on ear. My dog has many lumps on her ears that feel like they are fluid filled and sensitive... (10124 views)

Test for Cushings? My dog is breathing rapidly, about 60 times per minute, night and day, but otherwise... (5410 views)

Discoid lupus treatment. Hi. I live in rural Peru. After many wrong diagnoses, a vet here diagnosed Diego... (10102 views)

Wobbly after ear cleaning. Hi, The last two times Tigger has been to the vet, they noted that she had a mass... (17490 views)

Bald spot on cat's tail. By accident my Ricky has a blad spot on his tail & i sure hope that it grows back?... (5134 views)

Dog's eye is closed. Hello, My dog was playing with his toy and shaking it around and when he was... (30683 views)

Trouble swallowing. My 6-year-old shepherd developed a major mucus production problem in the last month.... (13220 views)

Cat is hungry and has swollen tummy. Our cat seems to be hungry all the time, she is spayed, but we have just moved... (25286 views)

Eating grass and vomiting. Bleu has always been a resilient dog with now health problems, but over the last... (18397 views)