64 days pregnant.

Breed: Pomerania/ jack Russ
hello,
I have a 1 1/2 year old Pomeranian half jack russel. I just found out she is pregnant. I was out of the state when she got pregnant & I left her with mum & I just got back. She is approximately 64 days now. I am taking her to the Vet on Monday but i am worried because she has been pregnant for a long time now. Two weeks ago she started giving milk out of her breast & i can feel movement & heartbeat.
She has her moments, she would run around & play & then she will sleep for a long time.
Can there be something wrong with her? I have read all the information online about pregnant dogs. She has some of them but not all. Like she still eats normal & it says they should not want to eating. She hasn't vomit a lot, just ones a week, maybe, & she has been biting everyone in the family lately. She never did that before.
I just would like to get some idea what's going on with her? Before i take her to the vet.

Although the average time for a dog to be pregnant is 63 days, some dogs can go for several days longer in their pregnancy.

I'd wait a few more days before being worried. If she has gone 68 days, or if she is not feeling well then it's best to have your vet look at her.

Home cooked diet for dog. I cook Tater ground sirloin, white rice and then mix in some canned no salt green... (4410 views)

Natural treatment for fever in a cat. Hello, My friend's cat is suffering from fever. I would like to know... (6770 views)

Do male cats go into heat? Hi, I recived a new male cat and I would like to know if exist a "tablett" or... (6934 views)

Yorkie has tartar on teeth. I have recently noticed that masey has tartar buildin up on her teeth, iv gave her... (7376 views)

Itchy cat. My cat is male, age 5 and generally very healthy. A while ago I noticed him biting... (7180 views)

Hamster is dying. My hamster is 2 years and 11 months now . I noticed he hasnt been drinking as much ,... (8092 views)

Itchy ears and bum. My dog keeps scratching at her ears and shakes her head a lot. I clean her ears and... (14096 views)

Cataracts, thirst and lethargy. Hi Dr Marie, I am writing for reasons of my pug that I have just been informed... (7396 views)

Brown staining around pee area. The area around her pee area is really brown and dirty I have cleaned it off but I... (109616 views)

7 week old puppies have fleas. my puppy is getting eatin alive by fleas he is only 7 weeks old and is a very tiny... (8857 views)