64 days pregnant.

Breed: Pomerania/ jack Russ
hello,
I have a 1 1/2 year old Pomeranian half jack russel. I just found out she is pregnant. I was out of the state when she got pregnant & I left her with mum & I just got back. She is approximately 64 days now. I am taking her to the Vet on Monday but i am worried because she has been pregnant for a long time now. Two weeks ago she started giving milk out of her breast & i can feel movement & heartbeat.
She has her moments, she would run around & play & then she will sleep for a long time.
Can there be something wrong with her? I have read all the information online about pregnant dogs. She has some of them but not all. Like she still eats normal & it says they should not want to eating. She hasn't vomit a lot, just ones a week, maybe, & she has been biting everyone in the family lately. She never did that before.
I just would like to get some idea what's going on with her? Before i take her to the vet.

Although the average time for a dog to be pregnant is 63 days, some dogs can go for several days longer in their pregnancy.

I'd wait a few more days before being worried. If she has gone 68 days, or if she is not feeling well then it's best to have your vet look at her.

Vomiting 3 times per day. My dog is vomiting about 3x per day. She seems to be happy and wants to eat a... (23032 views)

Can't get rid of fleas. Lately my dog has been non stop scratching and biting his skin. His skin becomes... (9655 views)

Dog's urine smells unusual. A few days ago I noticed that my dog's urine smells a bit strong. I can't really... (139422 views)

Dog's penis is stuck out of sheath. Hi, Ive noticed my 7 month male yorkie has started to lick himself a lot "down... (108203 views)

Is it time to put her down? My dog has degenerative myelopathy and is having trouble getting up, moving around... (28437 views)

Epogen for cat with anemia. Hi Dr. Marie, I need a second opinion. My 19 year old male cat was recently... (15353 views)

Kitten with yellow diarrhea. Hi. My neighbor just called me about three days ago and asked if i would help nurse... (12636 views)

Dog diarrhea problems. Hi Dr, This is an update to a previous question. Max is over 10 wks old now... (40182 views)

How often to vaccinate for parvo. Hi How often should I get my dog vaccinated for Parvo? She was vaccinated May... (42567 views)

Lump on dog's chin. My dachshund has a bump on his lower lip that looks like a blood blister? Could it... (52893 views)