Dog ate Sentinel

Breed: golden retriever
Shug got into the Sentinel package...pills are missing...what is the danger?

Sentinel is very safe for dogs. If he ate a few from the package there is no harm done.

However, you'll need to get more Sentinel from the vet to make sure that Shug is treated throughout heartworm season.

Meowing all the time? pain? Hi Dr. Marie Our cat has a virus infection and is on medication, and an eye drops.... (7569 views)

Heart disease or cancer? Lazarus is still fighting. I appreciated that you understood my humor on the last... (4776 views)

How to keep dogs from breeding. Hi there, I have a one year old female Beagle/Boxer mix and a Lab/pitt mix... (5896 views)

Round spot on cat's leg. He has a bald patch high on his leg. we considered it might be ringworm but the... (7838 views)

Cat is dying. I took in a stray that was living in a garage since his was little for years and was... (10498 views)

Euthanize aggressive dog? I adopted my dog Nubby a year ago from a local shelter. A few months after I adopted... (29888 views)

Increase in dog's thirst and urination. My dog has been acting fuuny the past few nights he wakes me up 2-3 times a night to... (9354 views)

Lance abscess? My dog was was in a fight with my roomates dog. He healed up and was himself a few... (11691 views)

Dog leaking urine when sleeping. My dog is leaking urine when she is sleeping. She pees on the bed or on the couch. ... (120578 views)

IVDD and swimming. My American Bulldog Lucille, age 11 years old, has Type 2 IVDD. She can walk... (5552 views)