Dog ate Sentinel

Breed: golden retriever
Shug got into the Sentinel package...pills are missing...what is the danger?

Sentinel is very safe for dogs. If he ate a few from the package there is no harm done.

However, you'll need to get more Sentinel from the vet to make sure that Shug is treated throughout heartworm season.

Side effects of Trilostane. Buddy was diagnosed with Cushings Disease about 5 weeks ago. He had extensive blood... (17557 views)

Is pinkeye contagious to pets? My husband just contracted pink eye. Is it possible for him to spread it to our dog... (31001 views)

Questions from a student? I have a grade 6 student doing a research project on Veteranarians. Could she use... (8419 views)

Bladder cancer and can't walk. I accidentally closed the window the first time I got directed here so think that I... (12921 views)

Food to dissolve bladder stones. We have a 12-13 year old dog who has been diagnosed with 5 large stones in her... (19461 views)

Dog skin allergies. My 4 year old English Setter ( house dog and hunter) recently came down with ear... (9509 views)

Kennel Cough. Hello I am only 16 and my parents do not believe me on my concern for my dog. I do... (6968 views)

Dog seizured while boarding. Last March, I boarded Niko at the vet while on vacation. Until then he had been a... (15455 views)

Regular vs baby aspirin I have run out of baby aspirin so is it ok to give a dog just one low dose bayer... (22419 views)

Cat licking at belly. My Cat has been licking and cleaning her abdomen untill she as removed most of the... (8713 views)