Dog ate Sentinel

Breed: golden retriever
Shug got into the Sentinel package...pills are missing...what is the danger?

Sentinel is very safe for dogs. If he ate a few from the package there is no harm done.

However, you'll need to get more Sentinel from the vet to make sure that Shug is treated throughout heartworm season.

Metronidazole and liver disease. My dog was diagnosed with sudden liver failure brought on by Interceptor. He got... (28048 views)

Arthritis in elbow. My 10 year old German Shepherd mix has been limping on her front leg. It has... (15630 views)

lump on dog's abdomen. Hi Dr Marie, Hopefully this is a simple question. I've noticed that one of Max's... (21490 views)

Is this a tick? So Badger has a strange growth on the edge of his ear...I will include two pictures... (29137 views)

Sick after spay. She was spayed a week ago and has been fine (no problem with incision, etc.).... (48614 views)

Interstitial cystitis? Charlotte is constantly squatting as if she has to go, but nothing is coming out. I... (10337 views)

Skinny 19 year old cat. Hi my cat is 19 years old! He is a little skinny but perfectly healthy! I also have... (11163 views)

Sick Yorkie Buddy has been acting sick for about a week, being lethargic and unresponsive,... (5784 views)

Lump after vaccines. We took Max to the vet for shots. The vet gave them to him on his lower back and he... (33662 views)

Seizures wouldn't stop. My dog suddenly had status epilepticus without having prior history of seizures. He... (29637 views)