Dog ate Sentinel

Breed: golden retriever
Shug got into the Sentinel package...pills are missing...what is the danger?

Sentinel is very safe for dogs. If he ate a few from the package there is no harm done.

However, you'll need to get more Sentinel from the vet to make sure that Shug is treated throughout heartworm season.

Bromonidine (like amitraz) toxicity. MY DOG SWALLOWED SOME BRIMONIDINE TARTRATE OPHTHALMIC 5 ML SHE IS VERY WEAK AND... (12453 views)

Not using litter box. All of a sudden my cat, has decided to use her litterbox to urinate only. She will... (8988 views)

Bottom lip tremor. my poodle has recently developed a bottom lip tremor. What would cause... (30344 views)

Vomiting Dog. I contacted you about Little White Dog on April 24. She had had an exploratory to... (18900 views)

Summer shaving? Is it ok to shave my dogs coat in the summer? will that help to make him... (9061 views)

Vaginal Discharge. Dr. Marie, I rescued a female unspayed german shepherd from a neighbor's yard a few... (14671 views)

Is he really gone? My very elderly dog very sadly had to be put to sleep a few days ago. This was... (30371 views)

Increased thirst and urination. I have an 11 year old spayed female toy poodle. She has been drinking a lot of water... (22978 views)

Why is my hamster biting me? My hamster bites me only when I take him out of his ball or exercise wheel. Even on... (12059 views)

Dog's baby teeth not out. Hi Dr Marie, Happy Holidays to you. I have a question. I don't think this is a... (13182 views)