Dog ate Sentinel

Breed: golden retriever
Shug got into the Sentinel package...pills are missing...what is the danger?

Sentinel is very safe for dogs. If he ate a few from the package there is no harm done.

However, you'll need to get more Sentinel from the vet to make sure that Shug is treated throughout heartworm season.

Is parvo contagious? I am sorry to have to ask this for free. I have been unemployed for over a year now.... (7825 views)

Pug died suddenly. My 8 year old female pug just died. My husband came home from work and she had... (22327 views)

Treat for fleas same day as spay? I just had my puppy spayed. She came home with fleas. How long do I have to wait... (11403 views)

Boxer skin problems. -I apologize in advance for the novel i wrote below- We are officially at a loss.... (49789 views)

Sick, limping puppy. Good Evening I know my puppy needs to go to the vet however the vet will not be... (7756 views)

Kennel Cough. Hello I am only 16 and my parents do not believe me on my concern for my dog. I do... (5093 views)

Is my dog pregnant? hi i have mated my yorkshire terrier last thursday she mated for 20 minutes and tied... (13168 views)

Canine tooth extracted. My cat recently underwent a procedure to remove her broken, upper right canine. It... (5405 views)

Health problems. WE DO NEED A QUICK ANSWER, BUT IN CASE DOG WILL HANG ON, HERE GOES: 10 YRS OLD... (7296 views)

Meibomian gland adenoma. Tessa has a little black growth on her eyelid. My vet has said it's a tumor and... (13467 views)