Dog ate Sentinel

Breed: golden retriever
Shug got into the Sentinel package...pills are missing...what is the danger?

Sentinel is very safe for dogs. If he ate a few from the package there is no harm done.

However, you'll need to get more Sentinel from the vet to make sure that Shug is treated throughout heartworm season.

Howling at night time. My cat is has been meowing quite a bit and she is a little on lethargic side. In... (11357 views)

Dog in heat a long time. i have a 7yr.old boxer who started a heat cycle in march and it is now august....she... (19467 views)

Tick Borne Disease. I took my dog to the vet on both Friday and Saturday. He has a fever. He has a... (10969 views)

Back spasms 2 years ago, I took Rusty to an emergeny vet one evening because he seemed warm and... (19258 views)

Dog pooping blood. My dog is pooping blood, but not pooping. Just blood coming out like she is... (15172 views)

Pass away at home? Potter is almost 13. About 4 months ago he was diagnosed with diabetes and we... (9574 views)

Dog with FCE Dr. M, We have a 40 pound bulldog terrier mix. Eight days ago he was fighting with... (8648 views)

Can an older cat be groomed? I have been getting Lily groomed twice a year since she was 1. She is getting older... (5396 views)

Restraint of dogs. Hi, I am currently filling out a university application for vet science at the... (9037 views)

My dog eats too fast. My dog eats too fast. He occasionally gags a bit or throws up shortly after eating,... (29216 views)