Dog ate Sentinel

Breed: golden retriever
Shug got into the Sentinel package...pills are missing...what is the danger?

Sentinel is very safe for dogs. If he ate a few from the package there is no harm done.

However, you'll need to get more Sentinel from the vet to make sure that Shug is treated throughout heartworm season.

Trouble breathing My 12 year old golden retriever was diagnosed with an enlarged heart and a "5"... (11294 views)

Cat has an itchy head. Hello, my cat's head is very itchy. She has been wearing a e-collar for a year... (9499 views)

Does Prozac cause diarrhea in dogs? I want to know if continuing diarrhea is a possible side effect of prozac. My dog... (21934 views)

Skin infection is back. Hello Doctor, My dog has had open sores on his ears, neck and back. They start as... (7951 views)

Shaking cat. My cat, Misty will be 14 in Aug. The only problems she’s had until recently have... (9921 views)

Vomiting, diarrhea and red eyes. Hi Dr. Marie, My cat Mercy is 6 years old and is an indoor cat (she is deaf). ... (12353 views)

Bump on ribcage. Hello, I noticed today that the kitten has a hard bone like rounded bump right where... (16627 views)

Sensitive at tail base. My cat is 7 years old. She is the only suvivor of her litteer. All of the kittens... (115488 views)

Kidney problems in ferret. Hi there, I am the owner of a ferret male, 2.5 years old, who in the last week,... (11930 views)

Meowing and growling cat. I am having problems with my 15 year old neutered cat. She has always been... (12443 views)