Dog ate Sentinel

Breed: golden retriever
Shug got into the Sentinel package...pills are missing...what is the danger?

Sentinel is very safe for dogs. If he ate a few from the package there is no harm done.

However, you'll need to get more Sentinel from the vet to make sure that Shug is treated throughout heartworm season.

Hamster escaping out lid. hello, my hamster has a rody cage but i noticed the other day that he had biten... (7198 views)

Parvo recovery. I'M LOOKING AT A PUP THAT IS RECOVERING FROM PARVO. WHAT IS THE RECOVERY TIME AND... (23085 views)

Liver infections in cat. My 13 year old cat has had at least 3 serious, life threatening liver infections... (6736 views)

Not using litter box. For the past several months she has decided to stop using the litter box to poop in.... (10494 views)

Steroid shots for allergies. Dr. Marie, Our 9 lb. cat has had a chronic skin ailment the majority of his life,... (15599 views)

Possible stroke? Hi, Back at the end of June my dog was hit by a truck, his brakes locked, and... (9715 views)

Cat won't use litter box. I have a 7 month old female cat, I have had her vet checked and she has no problems.... (9006 views)

Penis comes out when poops. Our 13 weekd old sprocker spaniel's penis is popping out when he poos. This only... (22624 views)

My cat's fur is falling out. My cat's fur is falling out. Patchy and balding. I have 2 cats, the other is... (14025 views)

Sore dachshund My dog Mya has been shaking and is nervous and sensitive around her stomache area. I... (7636 views)