Dog ate Sentinel

Breed: golden retriever
Shug got into the Sentinel package...pills are missing...what is the danger?

Sentinel is very safe for dogs. If he ate a few from the package there is no harm done.

However, you'll need to get more Sentinel from the vet to make sure that Shug is treated throughout heartworm season.

Dog drank a mug of hot chocolate. what should i do my dog is 2,7 kg and she might die because she is SO small please... (27420 views)

Possible cherry eye? My dog has red bags coming up from under his lower eye lids and covering half his... (6466 views)

Pimple on ear. My dog has a pimple on his ear. Its on the inside flap. It only bother him when i... (13549 views)

Interstitial cystitis? Charlotte is constantly squatting as if she has to go, but nothing is coming out. I... (9067 views)

Cancer in lung? Hello You answered already a questions with respect to my dog Mara (x rays: lots of... (27388 views)

Incontinence she will be lying on the floor and she just pees and does not know or realize she... (8014 views)

Dog ate chocolate bar. Hello. In September 2009, we got a family pet. She was born on 9th of July 2009. So... (5192 views)

Sick kitten We recently found this kitten last week outside, when we found him we estimated that... (7874 views)

Swollen ankle. On 4/10/12 our dog was running down the hallway as usual and slipped as usual cause... (4231 views)

Puppy died and had fluid in lungs. Hi Dr. Marie, My case is probally irrelevant now since my 14 weeks puppy(american... (15095 views)