Vomiting and diarrhea in pregnancy.

Breed: Westie
My dog has had 1 or 2 ties and it's been about a week now and she's starting to have diarrhea, and is throwing up, is this signs of pregnancy?

Some dogs can go through a short period of morning sickness, but it is usually about 3 weeks into their pregnancy. Diarrhea and vomiting are not really a sign of pregnancy.

I'm guessing that this is not directly connected to a pregnancy at all. If the symptoms continue more than 48 hours or if she seems really unwell and doesn't want to eat then you will likely want to have a vet take a look.

Vomiting and diarrhea with blood. Our family pet has been vomitting all day and there seemed to be blood in it and... (12978 views)

Recall on Hill's food? My cat got I'll suddenly three weeks ago. Committing, lethargy, diarrhea , lack of... (7106 views)

Dog with pancreatitis. My dog was taken to the vet Monday morning and I was told he had pancreatitis. I... (15559 views)

Coughing chihuahua My chihuahua has had an intermittent cough since roughly last year when she had most... (17374 views)

Cat xray with fluid in chest. We euthanized our cat this week based on the recommendation of our vet. We feel we... (30108 views)

Quiet after dentistry. Good morning...this may be lengthy...sorry. Despite my cats advanced age of 17,... (8001 views)

Is my cat losing weight? My 15 year old male cat looks and feels like he has lost weight. However, his weight... (7564 views)

Did cherry eye surgery fail? My 10 month old baby boy, ralphie, just had a cherry eye surgery yesterday. this... (27173 views)

Dog can't jump. My dog keeps shaking and isn't acting herself. Her whole body is shaking but it is... (26375 views)

Dried blood in ferret's ears. My ferret has dry blood in it's ears what does that... (18660 views)