Vomiting and diarrhea in pregnancy.

Breed: Westie
My dog has had 1 or 2 ties and it's been about a week now and she's starting to have diarrhea, and is throwing up, is this signs of pregnancy?

Some dogs can go through a short period of morning sickness, but it is usually about 3 weeks into their pregnancy. Diarrhea and vomiting are not really a sign of pregnancy.

I'm guessing that this is not directly connected to a pregnancy at all. If the symptoms continue more than 48 hours or if she seems really unwell and doesn't want to eat then you will likely want to have a vet take a look.

Cyst on dog? My toy rat terrier chiuaua mix has a clear bumpy thing on her side just below her... (4688 views)

Bumps on dog's chin. my dog has some bumps under her mouth and one on the side of her mouth. they were... (21145 views)

Muscle tremors and distemper. I have an around 4 - 6 month old puppy who was a street dog in Dharamsala India. She... (9768 views)

Pitbull with breathing problems. My daughter rescued a pit bull a few years ago. He has been an amazing dog. However,... (11541 views)

Rib poking out. I have an 9 year old maltese poodle and recently i have noticed that the end of his... (24294 views)

Blood in urine after neuter. My dog was neutered 2 days ago. When he pees now there is small traces of blood in... (26718 views)

Vet lost the lump! My cat had surgery last Thursday to have a cyst on his toe removed to see if it was... (8579 views)

Why is my hamster biting me? My hamster bites me only when I take him out of his ball or exercise wheel. Even on... (10177 views)

Lump on hamster Hi, Recenly my dwarf hamster has developed a pink lump with white spots under its... (18291 views)

Debris on cat's eye. Good afternoon! My cat seems to be having eye issues. 6 months ago I took her to... (9816 views)