Vomiting and diarrhea in pregnancy.

Breed: Westie
My dog has had 1 or 2 ties and it's been about a week now and she's starting to have diarrhea, and is throwing up, is this signs of pregnancy?

Some dogs can go through a short period of morning sickness, but it is usually about 3 weeks into their pregnancy. Diarrhea and vomiting are not really a sign of pregnancy.

I'm guessing that this is not directly connected to a pregnancy at all. If the symptoms continue more than 48 hours or if she seems really unwell and doesn't want to eat then you will likely want to have a vet take a look.

Itchy cat. My cat is male, age 5 and generally very healthy. A while ago I noticed him biting... (7109 views)

Surgery or rest for CCL tear. Dear Dr. Marie, My dog often limping recently and i've brought her to see a vet in... (8376 views)

Bladder stone surgery. I just returned from the vet where my dog still is. It was discovered through... (20787 views)

Why is cat urinating in the house? Hi Dr. Marie, Recently, my one cat Habibi has started urinating outside of the... (4805 views)

Risks of liver biopsy? Good morning Dr. Marie! Remember me? From last month with Oreo's bile acid test... (21240 views)

Older dog having seizures. She has been having more vestibular events lately and closer to each other and I'm... (7122 views)

Hair loss and black skin. my 15 yr old pomeranian is losing hair in the middle of her back. it just now... (8820 views)

Dog died after injections. Our 12 yo 12 lb healthy mini dachsund fell off our bed in the middle of the night.... (4863 views)

Dog has hotspots from fleas. In August my dog started scratching and biting creating hotspots. She has been... (7710 views)

Are these tapeworms? My cat has little cream color things on the chair after she sits for a while. They... (25431 views)