Vomiting and diarrhea in pregnancy.

Breed: Westie
My dog has had 1 or 2 ties and it's been about a week now and she's starting to have diarrhea, and is throwing up, is this signs of pregnancy?

Need help finding a veterinarian in your area? Click here for Dr. Marie's advice on
finding a good veterinarian near you.

Some dogs can go through a short period of morning sickness, but it is usually about 3 weeks into their pregnancy. Diarrhea and vomiting are not really a sign of pregnancy.

I'm guessing that this is not directly connected to a pregnancy at all. If the symptoms continue more than 48 hours or if she seems really unwell and doesn't want to eat then you will likely want to have a vet take a look.

QUIZ: Is your cat secretly planning to murder you?

Have you tried the Purr Pillow? This is one of Dr. Marie's top recommended pet products for 2016.

low protein food My brother's cat, who is about 14 years old, recently got bloodwork done at the vet,... (5767 views)

Anxious cat - medicine? Hello, My Cat Guen shows MANY attention seeking behaviors. She chews chords,... (16324 views)

Bengal Cat health questions. please could you read this topic Dr. Marie and answer to help this person? thank you... (7133 views)

Dog Won't Eat My dog won't eat at all,but he still drink(not much)..He wanna move but he can't... (16774 views)

Is ginger safe for dogs? I make dog biscuits to sell at craft shows and with xmas coming up sooner than we... (30467 views)

Home remedy for ear infection? Hello, My golden bailey was sprayed by a skunk in September, his shots are up to... (9054 views)

Dog can't poop. okay hi how r u doing? my little dog she is a puppy she is 8 months she cant booboo... (10508 views)

Dry nose in a dog. is it normal that my 10 year old dog haves a very dry nose everytime?... (5534 views)

Corn in dog food. Is corn in dog food bad for him? And I also have a maltese that is 3 years old. Is... (2883 views)

Protein in urine. Hi, My Yorkie is 12 and had smelly pee starting in September 2010. I took a sample... (7302 views)