Vomiting and diarrhea in pregnancy.

Breed: Westie
My dog has had 1 or 2 ties and it's been about a week now and she's starting to have diarrhea, and is throwing up, is this signs of pregnancy?

Some dogs can go through a short period of morning sickness, but it is usually about 3 weeks into their pregnancy. Diarrhea and vomiting are not really a sign of pregnancy.

I'm guessing that this is not directly connected to a pregnancy at all. If the symptoms continue more than 48 hours or if she seems really unwell and doesn't want to eat then you will likely want to have a vet take a look.

Cat can't gain weight. My cat is underweight, I've tried feeding her more but it isn't working... How can I... (11063 views)

Purple feces. Why is my dog's poop... (9545 views)

Cerebellar hypoplasia? Hello Dr Marie, I recently found an abandoned feral kitten in the street who was... (5812 views)

Will one grape hurt my dog? Sally is about 45 lbs. Yesterday around 1-1:30 PM she *may* have eaten a grape.... (55089 views)

Fly biting seizures. At night with the lights on, Misha snaps at the air as if she's catching flies.... (13480 views)

Dog can't bark. I just recent spayed my dog this summer and i recently noticed that her bark sounds... (18041 views)

Children's shampoo for dog? okay so my sister used a kids brand of shampoo for my new puppy who is 6 weeks old... (8365 views)

In heat cat spay. Dear Dr. Marie, Gracie was spayed today (by laser). When I picked her up the vet... (8189 views)

Malamute panting. We have taken in a rescue dog. When they brought him to us he was panting and they... (4934 views)

Thin after back injury. A friend found a dog years ago on the side of the road with an broken back. Break... (8077 views)