Vomiting and diarrhea in pregnancy.

Breed: Westie
My dog has had 1 or 2 ties and it's been about a week now and she's starting to have diarrhea, and is throwing up, is this signs of pregnancy?

Some dogs can go through a short period of morning sickness, but it is usually about 3 weeks into their pregnancy. Diarrhea and vomiting are not really a sign of pregnancy.

I'm guessing that this is not directly connected to a pregnancy at all. If the symptoms continue more than 48 hours or if she seems really unwell and doesn't want to eat then you will likely want to have a vet take a look.

Vomiting yellow liquid. Maynard has been vomiting up yellowish urine colored liquid a few time in the last... (8358 views)

Should I breed my dog? I would like my dog to have puppies one time before I get her spayed. The puppies... (4512 views)

Dog leaps to her feet. Why does my 12 year old lame Siberian Husky suddenly leap to her feet and walk off.... (7674 views)

Small pink lump on back. My dog has had a small light pink lump on his back for a little while now. I have... (11314 views)

How many vaccines for a puppy? Hi Dr. Marie, Codee was given 5in1 parovirus 2 shots. Is it true that it should... (4227 views)

Mass on dog's cheek. My dog recently had a cotton ball size mass on her "cheek". Someone told me it was... (10178 views)

Dog toe xray. I took my dog Cooper to the vet last week and he believed he had a bone... (21583 views)

Dog drinking and panting lots. my dog has been drinking and panting a lot since i changed his dog food last summer.... (12395 views)

Bump near anus. My dog has what looks like a pimple or maybe an ingrown hair? It's not white like a... (32811 views)

Limping cat. We have an outside cat who is about 12 years old. Up until recently she has looked... (7902 views)