Vomiting and diarrhea in pregnancy.

Breed: Westie
My dog has had 1 or 2 ties and it's been about a week now and she's starting to have diarrhea, and is throwing up, is this signs of pregnancy?

Some dogs can go through a short period of morning sickness, but it is usually about 3 weeks into their pregnancy. Diarrhea and vomiting are not really a sign of pregnancy.

I'm guessing that this is not directly connected to a pregnancy at all. If the symptoms continue more than 48 hours or if she seems really unwell and doesn't want to eat then you will likely want to have a vet take a look.

Loose black stools. Sid is older, lately his stools ate loose and turn black? He can tell time and... (4317 views)

OTC sedation for cats. I just brought my two cats home from their dental cleaning and found out that they... (88251 views)

Puppy stepped on. my 7 wk old pure staffie has just been accidently stood on by one foot of my 14-15... (36796 views)

Is it time to put her down? My dog has degenerative myelopathy and is having trouble getting up, moving around... (22904 views)

Vomiting dog. Hi Dr. Marie, My dog Frank is usually very active, but one week ago he was feeling... (5724 views)

Brain tumor or epilepsy? Hi Dr. Marie I have a yellow lab named Sam He experienced seizures twice... (9401 views)

Inbreeding dogs. is it true that if a female dog and her son have a relationship will the puppies... (39096 views)

Guinea pig not eating. Hello, I have a 3 year old guinea pig who has stopped eating. Last week I... (5709 views)

Wobbly after seizure. hello, I have a 4 year old husky mix who is epelectic. Hes on phenobarbital and... (37023 views)

Too small for spay? My cat is really small, about nine ten pounds,is it safe to get her... (6565 views)