Vomiting and diarrhea in pregnancy.

Breed: Westie
My dog has had 1 or 2 ties and it's been about a week now and she's starting to have diarrhea, and is throwing up, is this signs of pregnancy?

Some dogs can go through a short period of morning sickness, but it is usually about 3 weeks into their pregnancy. Diarrhea and vomiting are not really a sign of pregnancy.

I'm guessing that this is not directly connected to a pregnancy at all. If the symptoms continue more than 48 hours or if she seems really unwell and doesn't want to eat then you will likely want to have a vet take a look.

Cat is sneezing a lot. I have a two year old cat. I adopted her from a shelter last December. When I... (25666 views)

White eye discharge in Guinea Pig. i have a guinea pig and she has lost alot of weight and shes not her self, she has... (11299 views)

Painful after grooming. My dog, Codey (6 yr old rescue cockapoo) went to the groomer yesterday to get... (11979 views)

Older dog losing weight. I have Sheppard/Lab mixed breed about 13 years old. She is a large dog and has been... (66435 views)

Needs anal glands done again. I just took Chloe to the vet last weekend because she was skooting and her vet... (6502 views)

Cat with green patch on skin. first i would like to thank you for your time. When my cat was a kitten i thought... (12298 views)

Should I do these tests? I have two shih tzu's from the same litter. They were born on 1/29/09, so they are... (13582 views)

Horrible euthanasia. Lucy has had steroid injections for the last 18 months due to loss of fur and skin... (3991 views)

Black spot on dog's chest. My Dog recently got this black spot on her chest. When I first looked at it, it... (22191 views)

Is this a tick? So Badger has a strange growth on the edge of his ear...I will include two pictures... (19950 views)