Vomiting and diarrhea in pregnancy.

Breed: Westie
My dog has had 1 or 2 ties and it's been about a week now and she's starting to have diarrhea, and is throwing up, is this signs of pregnancy?

Some dogs can go through a short period of morning sickness, but it is usually about 3 weeks into their pregnancy. Diarrhea and vomiting are not really a sign of pregnancy.

I'm guessing that this is not directly connected to a pregnancy at all. If the symptoms continue more than 48 hours or if she seems really unwell and doesn't want to eat then you will likely want to have a vet take a look.

Lump on dog's leg. Hi Dr. Marie! Spanky is 5 years old and very healthy. His energy is good and, as... (39460 views)

Is my hamster dead? My hamster isn't moving like he used too. His eyes are always opened and he isn't... (14639 views)

Cat is getting lazy. Not urgent. Snowy used to play with paper and bottle tops and whatever else he could... (11818 views)

Light colored diarrhea. Yesterday my husband and I purchased our new family addition and his brother. Last... (31311 views)

Genetic defects in a puppy. my dog has tapeworms and she gave birth to four puppies.one was born really skinny... (10665 views)

Peeing in house. I have a 10 year old female cat that has never consistently used the litter box in... (5559 views)

Bump after fight. My dog got attacked by another dog 4 days ago during a walk. The other dog was on a... (85177 views)

Why does guinea pig have pink poop? Hi! I am a big fan! So my guinea pig yesterday at play time, I found like a pink... (13378 views)

Should dog have a liver biopsy? My dog, Zora, was adopted from a rescue group in CA so we don't know much about her... (10693 views)

Panleukopenia vaccine. we have two 12 week old kittens. last week we looked after two 7 week old kittens... (8715 views)