Vomiting and diarrhea in pregnancy.

Breed: Westie
My dog has had 1 or 2 ties and it's been about a week now and she's starting to have diarrhea, and is throwing up, is this signs of pregnancy?

Some dogs can go through a short period of morning sickness, but it is usually about 3 weeks into their pregnancy. Diarrhea and vomiting are not really a sign of pregnancy.

I'm guessing that this is not directly connected to a pregnancy at all. If the symptoms continue more than 48 hours or if she seems really unwell and doesn't want to eat then you will likely want to have a vet take a look.

Jaw cancer? Hello doctor. My question is about my 8-10 year old cat. He has had teeth removed do... (9641 views)

Big belly in stray cat. Hello, One day a stray cat showed up at our Home, We could tell she was expecting.... (19080 views)

Are chicken bones bad for dogs? Bobby has a very sensitive stomach. He has been vomiting lately. We gave him some... (14075 views)

Vomiting foam and not eating. Hi, Pumpkin is an eleven year old male cat. He is usually a very good eater. For the... (40340 views)

Golden Retriever Smell Hello. I have two golden retrievers and the youngest is 11 months old. She has a... (37735 views)

Chihuahua has back problem. Hi! One of my four chihuahuas, Ginger, has been having a back problem for a while... (9162 views)

Lump on boxer's neck. Hi, My six yr. old female boxer has a large AA egg size growth below the right tmj... (42986 views)

Will kitten be ok when I go away? My kitten will be just over 15 weeks old when we go away for 1 week. I was going to... (9859 views)

Weak legs on Coton deTulear. Hi! I have an 8 month old Coton de Tulear that I acquired through a very... (4969 views)

Wound on cat. My father's cat Jerry is 3 year old neutered male DSH who is up-to-date on all... (3327 views)