Vomiting and diarrhea in pregnancy.

Breed: Westie
My dog has had 1 or 2 ties and it's been about a week now and she's starting to have diarrhea, and is throwing up, is this signs of pregnancy?

Some dogs can go through a short period of morning sickness, but it is usually about 3 weeks into their pregnancy. Diarrhea and vomiting are not really a sign of pregnancy.

I'm guessing that this is not directly connected to a pregnancy at all. If the symptoms continue more than 48 hours or if she seems really unwell and doesn't want to eat then you will likely want to have a vet take a look.

Blue lump on dog's belly. Around Christmas, I noticed a blue-tinted bump, about 3 mm in diameter, on my dog's... (12706 views)

Ear margin dermatosis. Hello, I have a 5 year old over-weight beagle. He's had these small dry crusty... (31118 views)

Cat is burnt on belly. My cat seems to have a burnt patch on her belly. I don't know if this is from... (6752 views)

Rogain toxic to dogs? Hello. Thank you for taking the time to read and answer my question. I have... (10401 views)

Did laundry soap cause seizures? two week ago my dog was covered in Laundry Detergent. My had it everywhere, even... (7087 views)

Do cats get pink eye? My cat had a "pink eye" this weekend while I was away, according to the pet sitter. ... (2994 views)

Albendazole for dogs. Can I use Albendazole to deworm my puppy? I have something called Valbazen. Thank... (27368 views)

Kitten can't hold head up. I recently found a abandoned kitten and took it into my house. I've had for a week... (8423 views)

Submissive urination. I adopted this dog on Thursday. I took him to the vets on Friday and he was checked... (7872 views)

Big belly in stray cat. Hello, One day a stray cat showed up at our Home, We could tell she was expecting.... (15287 views)