In pain after spay.

Breed: shitzu
Our dog got spayed 2 days ago and she still cries in pain quite a bit. I was wondering if this is normal?

Usually a dog should not be this painful 2 days after a spay. Is she on any pain medication such as Rimadyl or Metacam?

It's probably a good idea to have your vet take a look at her!

Old deaf dog. my dog is 16 yrs old and since he's gone deaf he gets very agitated when left,... (7773 views)

Cat vomits regularly. My 4year old cat has been throwing up over the past two months. 99% is food. ( dry... (4576 views)

How to get cat to lose weight? Cinder is about 16-18 lbs. She has a large frame for a Female, per the vet, but my... (4253 views)

Should I get a guinea pig? Dear Dr. Marie, I live in Seattle, Washington, USA. I'm interested in having two... (7688 views)

Cat with bloody diarrhea iam also a vet from pakistan.i want to ask that if a cat has bloody diarrhoea;wat i... (6814 views)

When to euthanize dog with arthritis. Hello. I'm going through a really hard time right now, trying to make a decision... (38586 views)

Melanoma in mouth of dog. My dog has melanoma for the second time. She first got it in her mouth about two... (14213 views)

Does my cat have feline leukemia? have a 6 year old female cat with up to date FeLV and FIV vaccinations. She has the... (4641 views)

Effects of tobacco on dogs. wat happens wen u feed ur dog a piece of levi garrett tabacco wit his... (9521 views)

White spot on eye. My cat has a greyish white spot on surface of her eye. It is not in the iris nor is... (28849 views)