In pain after spay.

Breed: shitzu
Our dog got spayed 2 days ago and she still cries in pain quite a bit. I was wondering if this is normal?

Usually a dog should not be this painful 2 days after a spay. Is she on any pain medication such as Rimadyl or Metacam?

It's probably a good idea to have your vet take a look at her!

Lump after vaccines. ...Hello! My name is Jessie and I have a Teacup Chihuhua named Zeep. He is about 10... (13723 views)

Hair loss and black skin. my 15 yr old pomeranian is losing hair in the middle of her back. it just now... (8751 views)

Trouble moving. Firts, I am owner of 3 dogs~ Last Saturday we found a small tick on buddy. He... (10388 views)

Strange behavior in cat. Hello. My cat got hit by a car four months ago and had to have his tail... (10029 views)

Should I spay my older dog? Greetings, I have an 8 year old female shih tzu that never had any puppies,and... (14205 views)

Infected cut on leg. My dog has a swollen ankle and it seems to be caused by an insect bite or a small... (5604 views)

Dark spot on eye. scooby recently has a darker spot on his pupil, other than that his health is... (25900 views)

Seborrheic dermatitis in Irish Setter. i have a 12yr old irish setter who has seborrheic dermatitis. she has the scaley... (10203 views)

Risks of liver biopsy? Good morning Dr. Marie! Remember me? From last month with Oreo's bile acid test... (21027 views)

Corn in dog food. Is corn in dog food bad for him? And I also have a maltese that is 3 years old. Is... (4485 views)