In pain after spay.

Breed: shitzu
Our dog got spayed 2 days ago and she still cries in pain quite a bit. I was wondering if this is normal?

Usually a dog should not be this painful 2 days after a spay. Is she on any pain medication such as Rimadyl or Metacam?

It's probably a good idea to have your vet take a look at her!

Vomiting yorkie. Abby is 15 months old. She weighs 2.5-3.0 lbs. She is spayed. My question is that... (20931 views)

Soft yellow stools and weight loss Sorry that this is long, but I want to give ALL details in case it helps. I... (37406 views)

Dog not urinating after neuter. Hi dr just wondering if you could help me. My 1year old American Akita diesel had... (41918 views)

Calicivirus questions My cat has just had all of her teeth removed because of stomatitis. My vet said... (8322 views)

Is my dog in pain? Hi dr, Marie, I'm the one that asked about the papaya leaf for... (4398 views)

Cat won't pee or poop. Hi there, I have a nine year old DLH female cat. For 5 years now she has had... (23969 views)

Painful after grooming. My dog, Codey (6 yr old rescue cockapoo) went to the groomer yesterday to get... (15569 views)

Should I spay my dog? Hello, I have an 8-year old Maltese which is not spayed. It was something we... (11474 views)

Mass in cat's chest? Hello, My cat, a sterilized indoor-living Japanese Bobtail, is now 4 years old... (17801 views)

Swollen throat. over night my dogs thropat and cheeks have swallon really bad (looks like a hamster... (21977 views)