In pain after spay.

Breed: shitzu
Our dog got spayed 2 days ago and she still cries in pain quite a bit. I was wondering if this is normal?

Usually a dog should not be this painful 2 days after a spay. Is she on any pain medication such as Rimadyl or Metacam?

It's probably a good idea to have your vet take a look at her!

Pain in stomatitis after extractions. 9 year old cat has stomatitis. She is NOT FIV positive. She has had all her teeth... (19759 views)

Dog ate toy. Yes, he's at it again. Last night, 9 pm, I bought him a toy penguine to chew on.... (117610 views)

Bladder stones again. Hi there My cat had 100% blockage of urethra in Sept 2009, and underwent PU... (11988 views)

Swollen neck on cat. My cat was been experiencing avswollen upper neck and underneath chin. It has... (27092 views)

Vulvar tumor thank you for your reply to my first question about my cat who died from a vulval... (7672 views)

Pain in nose and snout. Well, my dog Minnie hasn't been herself lately. The problem is that if I touch her... (32271 views)

Fontline and Advantix. My I treated my dog with Frontline Plus 2 weeks ago and it's not preventing ticks... (8511 views)

Allergic reaction to vaccines. He just got all his shots this morning and has been vomiting since and his face is... (12810 views)

Accidently cut dog's skin i was giving my dog a hair cut with a small pair of sissors and was trimming around... (20873 views)

Leaking urine on bed. Dear Dr. Marie: My dog has had bladder problems since she was a puppy. She will... (5607 views)