In pain after spay.

Breed: shitzu
Our dog got spayed 2 days ago and she still cries in pain quite a bit. I was wondering if this is normal?

Usually a dog should not be this painful 2 days after a spay. Is she on any pain medication such as Rimadyl or Metacam?

It's probably a good idea to have your vet take a look at her!

My dog ate goose poop. Dr, Max was walking in the park today and picked up what I believe was an old... (100633 views)

Fleas, pale nose and sick. My cat Ava has lost alomot all of her hair and so much weight i can see her hip... (4993 views)

Dog drank a mug of hot chocolate. what should i do my dog is 2,7 kg and she might die because she is SO small please... (29168 views)

Lumps on dog's ear. Rocky has three very small bumps on the inside of the flap of his ear. They have... (28537 views)

Contagious diarrhea? please bare with me as this is gonna be kind of long... about 2 weeks ago i had... (7017 views)

Flea problems. My dog Roxie has had a flea dip and has had her last months flea treatment, but she... (8598 views)

Male cat nipple problem. My male desexed cat has always had a enlarged nipple. It seems to be getting larger... (18351 views)

Fecal incontinence. My 11-year-old Pug was diagnosed with a luxating patella at 8 years of age. He was... (8110 views)

Urinating in her sleep. my dog has urinated in her sleep 3 times in the past few days the first time she was... (7893 views)

Cat died. Dear Doctor Haynes, I started looking after a stray young tomcat (who I presume... (6402 views)