In pain after spay.

Breed: shitzu
Our dog got spayed 2 days ago and she still cries in pain quite a bit. I was wondering if this is normal?

Usually a dog should not be this painful 2 days after a spay. Is she on any pain medication such as Rimadyl or Metacam?

It's probably a good idea to have your vet take a look at her!

Cat can't poop. hi am afraid it is a mega colon my cat is not giving any stool , although he is... (17107 views)

Allergic reaction. Harley is having the following symptoms. Shaking head regularly licking... (6218 views)

Diarrhea and coughing. First off let me apologize for the convoluted description of the symptoms, but I... (6878 views)

Black dots in dog's ear. We recently realised there are black sesame seed like black dots in one of my dog's... (13086 views)

Pelvis fracture. Dear Dr Marie, My dog currently has a broken pelvis that is not mending. It... (19260 views)

Crying after using litter box. After my cat eats, drinks, gets up or uses the cat box she cries this very strange... (28691 views)

Dog gagging and coughing. My dog is gagging and coughing like there is something stuck in his throat. Does... (249866 views)

Possibly hip dysplasia. Dear Dr. Marie, I recently had to put my dog down as he was only two and a half... (9035 views)

Muscle atrophy in a cat. Its been two weeks since my 13 yr old cat, Sweety, has been unable to walk and the 4... (26456 views)

Dog with pancreatitis. My dog was taken to the vet Monday morning and I was told he had pancreatitis. I... (14733 views)