Matts on my cat

Breed: long hair part maie
I have a long hair cat with alot of matted hair. I also got L'oreal tangle tamer for my daughter, is it safe to use on my cat?

If the hair is matted by far the best thing you can do is have a professional groomer take care of the matts.

They will not come out with any type of shampoo. They need to be either brushed out or clipped out. However, do not use scissors to clip these out. I can't tell you how many cats I have seen that have had their skin severely cut by well meaning owners.

The groomer will likely use professional clippers to shave the matts out.

Dog is licking where he was neutered. my dog is licking where he was neutered 3 years ago help asap... (7960 views)

White spot on dog's nose. sadie has a white spot below her nose right in the middle of the muzzle i can't tell... (33659 views)

Sore neck after blood draw. This afternoon, I took my dog for routine labwork and the tech took it from his... (14914 views)

Does Pet Calm Work? Dr. Marie My Bobbie has serious trembling normally during the evning and night.... (13424 views)

Peeing in house. My cat has recently started urinating outside of her litter box again. She is about... (8204 views)

Tough upper respiratory infection. We picked up Indigo from a breeder on June 13th. He sneezed occasionally throughout... (27867 views)

Non healing abscess I'm sorry I had to choose the free option, but I'm skint because of the ongoing vet... (7449 views)

Watery eyes. Minnie's eyes are very watery, she can't seem to keep them open and her nose is... (10539 views)

My dog ate goose poop. Dr, Max was walking in the park today and picked up what I believe was an old... (102880 views)

Zodiac safe? Is Zodiac Spot Treatment safe to use on my small dog and... (9617 views)