Zodiac safe?

Breed: Pom/Maltese
Is Zodiac Spot Treatment safe to use on my small dog and cat?

In my opinion, Zodiac is a useless product. It does not work well on dogs and can be very toxic to cats.

I definitely recommend a vet recommended product such as Frontline, Advantage or Revolution.

---This question was asked in the Free Question Section---

Kitten has diarrhea my kitten is 8-10 weeks old...shes been on dry food now for about 3 weeks. was on... (5380 views)

Beagle with neck pain. I have an 8-yr. old (9 in March) female beagle. Almost a month ago, one morning she... (13910 views)

Sores around vulva. Hi Dr. Marie, I would like a second opinion on my dog's health issue. She is a 4... (59795 views)

Dog biting his own penis. I have 2 foster brothers who had been severely abused when I took them in. (Broken... (62496 views)

Advil for arthritis? Can you give advil or store brand anti-inflammatories for arthritis or do you have... (17437 views)

Dog has split her nail. my dog has a toe nail that is split. it is causing her alot of pain. what do we do... (8557 views)

Trouble breathing when drinking cold water. My dog Valentino is 16 years old and many times when he drinks water or he is... (11864 views)

Rimadyl and liver problems. Hi Dr. Marie Last night my dog sustained some type of injury to himself while... (8450 views)

Tramadol not working. He is on Tramodol 50 mg 3x a day plus 80lbs of Metacam for Arthritis. He was put on... (15370 views)

Arthritis prevention. I have a VERY active 8-year-old German Wirehaired Pointer who LOVES to run. I know... (5141 views)