Zodiac safe?

Breed: Pom/Maltese
Is Zodiac Spot Treatment safe to use on my small dog and cat?

In my opinion, Zodiac is a useless product. It does not work well on dogs and can be very toxic to cats.

I definitely recommend a vet recommended product such as Frontline, Advantage or Revolution.

---This question was asked in the Free Question Section---

calamine lotion on dogs Doeden has a itchy rash, raised pale bumps, on the back of his neck; I put on some... (93711 views)

Dog ate absorbent chicken pad. My dog just ate one of those absorbent pads from a chicken meat tray......would this... (77196 views)

Becoming a veterinary assistant? I want to become a vet assistant. I have enrolled in an online course that teaches... (5187 views)

Cat with asthma. My Abby was diagnosed with a respiratory problem similar to asthma and was... (8756 views)

High bile acids Hi Dr. Marie Over the course of the past 9 months, my dog Oreo's liver enzymes... (47836 views)

Possible rabies. Hello, My dog bit me, on my arm, exactly 10 days ago. Today is the 10th day and he... (9840 views)

Swollen eye and vomiting. Hi Dr. Marie. Our dog's eye swelled up the other night withing an hour.....it went... (50051 views)

Can dogs take human antibiotics? Can dogs take human antibiotics or triple creams for... (15492 views)

Needs anal glands done again. I just took Chloe to the vet last weekend because she was skooting and her vet... (8291 views)

Dog has lost her voice. What could cause this? It's come on gradually for about 3 months. When she tries to... (15369 views)