Zodiac safe?

Breed: Pom/Maltese
Is Zodiac Spot Treatment safe to use on my small dog and cat?

In my opinion, Zodiac is a useless product. It does not work well on dogs and can be very toxic to cats.

I definitely recommend a vet recommended product such as Frontline, Advantage or Revolution.

---This question was asked in the Free Question Section---

Addison's disease? I've seen a few questions where people ask about what could have happened to their... (59314 views)

Vomiting puppy. My 30 day old Lab is pukes when I feed him milk and I think is dehydrated as his... (12686 views)

Protein in urine. Hi, My Yorkie is 12 and had smelly pee starting in September 2010. I took a sample... (11366 views)

calamine lotion on dogs Doeden has a itchy rash, raised pale bumps, on the back of his neck; I put on some... (96196 views)

Radiation danger to pets? I am currently undergoing radioactive iodine therapy and my doctor says that I need... (37786 views)

Tramadol online. My 8 year old English mastiff has pain due to hop problems. Her vet has prescribed... (10349 views)

Will neutering help my dog? my dog is constantly licking his genital area, my question is if i get my dog... (11306 views)

Is kennel cough contagious to people? hi my 3 year old standard poodle went to the groomer on wed and today he was... (12043 views)

Lump on dog's head. Within a week or two I noticed a bump on Badger's head (about center back behind... (35005 views)

Dog has the runs. my dog has the... (19534 views)