Zodiac safe?

Breed: Pom/Maltese
Is Zodiac Spot Treatment safe to use on my small dog and cat?

In my opinion, Zodiac is a useless product. It does not work well on dogs and can be very toxic to cats.

I definitely recommend a vet recommended product such as Frontline, Advantage or Revolution.

---This question was asked in the Free Question Section---

Liver disease in a cat. Ruby is 8 years old, and was diagnosed with liver disease last Thursday. I could... (17500 views)

Shifting lameness and weight loss. In March, Grayson suddenly started limping on his front left paw. We took him to... (9144 views)

High bile acids Hi Dr. Marie Over the course of the past 9 months, my dog Oreo's liver enzymes... (51766 views)

Peeing in house and throwing up. My dog has not woke us up to be let ouside since he has been house trained. A... (63488 views)

Toxoplasmosis questions. 1) My cat is an outdoor cat. I know he is at risk for getting the parasite that... (14313 views)

Cat aggressive with dog. Our household has 2 dogs, 2 indoor cats, 3 parakeets and 3 kids :). The cats and... (6918 views)

Golden retriever coughing. This weekend I was dog sitting for my dad's three dogs while he was out of town.... (13019 views)

Rimady and kidney disease. I took my dog to the vet because she yelped when I rubbed her belly above her... (9957 views)

Brown spots on puppy's belly. Hi Doctor. I've noticed an area along my puppies belly down to her private area... (58232 views)

Swollen cheek on puppy. 3 days ago I came home to find my dogs right cheek swollen to golf ball size. ... (16273 views)