Mom misses puppies.

Breed: Boxer
Our boxer had 2 pups both died, she has taken on a stuffed animal replacement but is panting and very stressed how do we help relieve her stress?

I'm very sorry to hear that your girl lost her puppies. Unfortunately this can be quite common.

Things will get better for her as time passes and her hormones start to normalize.

If she seems like she is extremely upset your vet can prescribe an anti-anxiety medication for her. However, in most cases the dogs should be back to normal within a few days to a couple of weeks.

Dog skin allergies. My 4 year old English Setter ( house dog and hunter) recently came down with ear... (10221 views)

Does my cat have a hernia? Hi, My cat was operated on Thursday. My vet suspected that there may have been a... (27586 views)

Dog won't eat. HELP! Starting I think Thursday or Friday Max ate but was easily distracted. I'd... (36776 views)

Stress from travel. Hello, I have a question about my cat. He is 3 years old and he arrived in the UK... (6032 views)

Dog cowers and pees. my dog seems afraid of me when i call her over she cowers and pees when she walks... (15587 views)

Are brewers grains safe for dogs? Are brewers grains safe for dogs? My husband wants to buy some dog treats that are... (17978 views)

calamine lotion on dogs Doeden has a itchy rash, raised pale bumps, on the back of his neck; I put on some... (100615 views)

Gagging dog. Last night, my dog was in his crate for bed, when I heard him gag for the first... (102036 views)

Trouble going to the bathroom. First off i want to say i really wish i could do the paid option so i could for sure... (10476 views)

Fly a puppy in cargo? Hi Dr Marie. We live in Halifax and are buying a pup from a breeder in Winnipeg.... (7659 views)