Mom misses puppies.

Breed: Boxer
Our boxer had 2 pups both died, she has taken on a stuffed animal replacement but is panting and very stressed how do we help relieve her stress?

I'm very sorry to hear that your girl lost her puppies. Unfortunately this can be quite common.

Things will get better for her as time passes and her hormones start to normalize.

If she seems like she is extremely upset your vet can prescribe an anti-anxiety medication for her. However, in most cases the dogs should be back to normal within a few days to a couple of weeks.

Bassett hound neck pain, etc. Our dog Lola came to us as a stray about 3 yrs ago. She is about 7 years old and... (12231 views)

Sardine treats for my cat. Is this recipe for cat treats safe for my cat? 3/4 cup dry, whole wheat bread... (6897 views)

Cat is sleeping a lot. My cat has been sleeping a lot in the last two days. Want play. Will eat a little.... (8536 views)

Panting after insulin. My 6 year old dog was Diagnosed with diabetes 5 months ago. Having some trouble... (39966 views)

Feline leukemia contagious? I'm feeding a neighbor's cat that has feline leukemia. I have cats of my own. Is it... (8190 views)

Missing hamster teeth. My hamster completely lost her bottom teeth and i dont know what to do. i searched... (13652 views)

Bald spot on cat's back. My friend's 1 1/2 yr. old cat has been losing the hair from it's tail for about 10... (39980 views)

Sick after neuter. On March 26, 2012 I took my two dogs and my friend’s dog to get spayed and... (15694 views)

Hair loss in patches. Hi we live in a remote community up near Darwin in Australia. Four weeks ago we took... (8892 views)

Sneezing cat. We have adopted a feral cat off the back porch in November. We think she is about 2... (12682 views)