Mom misses puppies.

Breed: Boxer
Our boxer had 2 pups both died, she has taken on a stuffed animal replacement but is panting and very stressed how do we help relieve her stress?

I'm very sorry to hear that your girl lost her puppies. Unfortunately this can be quite common.

Things will get better for her as time passes and her hormones start to normalize.

If she seems like she is extremely upset your vet can prescribe an anti-anxiety medication for her. However, in most cases the dogs should be back to normal within a few days to a couple of weeks.

Swollen foot and death in a dog. I am seeking for an answer what could be the reason my dog can hardly breathe and... (19864 views)

Milk for cat? Is milk good for a one month old... (7883 views)

dog rigid then drowsy I was rubbing my dog's tummy while he was lying on his back like always. He then... (9355 views)

Treatments for constipated cat. Good morning Dr Marie, This is the second time I have used your service. I was... (5077 views)

Swollen nose. My 9 yo Female Samoyed has a swollen nose - the black part of the nose, on the top.... (8498 views)

Infected wound? Hi, my cat is indoor and outdoor (she has the face of an Egyptian Mau & its head... (3902 views)

Dried blood in ferret's ears. My ferret has dry blood in it's ears what does that... (15606 views)

Does my cat have cancer? Dear Dr. Marie, Greetings from Singapore! This is my 3rd time writing to... (17307 views)

Doxycycline and amoxicillin. My dog is believed to have Lyme disease, her test was negative but our vet thought... (20421 views)

Boxer with kennel cough. I adopted Shelby from a shelter. She has the kennel cough and I am treating her with... (16210 views)