Mom misses puppies.

Breed: Boxer
Our boxer had 2 pups both died, she has taken on a stuffed animal replacement but is panting and very stressed how do we help relieve her stress?

I'm very sorry to hear that your girl lost her puppies. Unfortunately this can be quite common.

Things will get better for her as time passes and her hormones start to normalize.

If she seems like she is extremely upset your vet can prescribe an anti-anxiety medication for her. However, in most cases the dogs should be back to normal within a few days to a couple of weeks.

Does my dog have a gait problem? Hi Dr. I'm hoping this is a trivial question. As the email pic shows, the... (20802 views)

Grade 5 heart murmur in kitten. I raise and show Devon Rexes. I have a litter of 6 kittens that were 8 weeks old... (13383 views)

Gave meds to early. Hi Dr. Marie, We are away from home this weekend and our pet sitter came early... (11720 views)

Tick part left in dog? I have just recently removed a tickt from my dog from just above his eye how do I... (9729 views)

Bad breath he has bad breath is there a way to look after it without the vet... (9573 views)

Bump on eye. Dear Dr. Marie, I am writing about my 3-year-old Australian Cattle Dog, Bruce.... (14087 views)

Why did my dog die? I have a query re. cause of death in older dog. She was a Yorkshire Terrier,... (31791 views)

Did Frontline Fail? I found a flea (or what I thought it was a flea about 2 months ago. I remembered I... (7106 views)

Itchy dog. My question is long because I have to give all the background data. On May 10, 2011... (23945 views)

Fearful Sheltie. my dog is very nervous of new people and places. she is very nervous and can't focus... (10906 views)