Mom misses puppies.

Breed: Boxer
Our boxer had 2 pups both died, she has taken on a stuffed animal replacement but is panting and very stressed how do we help relieve her stress?

I'm very sorry to hear that your girl lost her puppies. Unfortunately this can be quite common.

Things will get better for her as time passes and her hormones start to normalize.

If she seems like she is extremely upset your vet can prescribe an anti-anxiety medication for her. However, in most cases the dogs should be back to normal within a few days to a couple of weeks.

Questions about Feliway. Am interested in buying Feliway for scratching but need to know the ingredients.... (15557 views)

Bald spots on dog I have 2 staffordshire bullterriers which are brothers 1 of them has lost a spot of... (13390 views)

Black spot on toe. Hello. I was cutting my puppies toe nail today and noticed a new black spot on her... (6747 views)

Diarrhea and large abdomen. My 5 yr old DSH has been acting weird for the last 2 days. He had foamy,watery... (8168 views)

Limping kitten my kitten has started losing alot of weight and he is limping. his back left paw is... (8857 views)

Pink growths on chest of dog. Sometime in the past 4 weeks my dog has developed small string like pink growths on... (13892 views)

Red eye in kitten. my kitten all of a sudden got a red around his left eye. He keeps pawing at it when... (7778 views)

Dog afraid of dogs and people. hello i have a 7 month old puppy and every time she comes into cintact with another... (7610 views)

White eye discharge in Guinea Pig. i have a guinea pig and she has lost alot of weight and shes not her self, she has... (12366 views)

Dog bite wound. Dear Doctor, with my dog one day ago happend accident, he was in fight with another... (5048 views)