Mom misses puppies.

Breed: Boxer
Our boxer had 2 pups both died, she has taken on a stuffed animal replacement but is panting and very stressed how do we help relieve her stress?

I'm very sorry to hear that your girl lost her puppies. Unfortunately this can be quite common.

Things will get better for her as time passes and her hormones start to normalize.

If she seems like she is extremely upset your vet can prescribe an anti-anxiety medication for her. However, in most cases the dogs should be back to normal within a few days to a couple of weeks.

Bloddy vaginal discharge in a cat. My cat is bleeding from her vagina, she is not spayed and we don't believe she is... (10745 views)

Blood in urine after neuter. My dog was neutered 2 days ago. When he pees now there is small traces of blood in... (42278 views)

Cerenia and FIP. Holly was diagnosed with the Corona Virus when she was only a few months old. It... (10490 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea every two weeks. I adopted my yorkiepoo from a local shelter in 12/2012. From that time until a few... (13958 views)

I'm out of prednisone. Sammy has been on 2.5mg of prednisone per day for the past two years for... (19082 views)

Lymphangectasia in a dog Hi Dr, Sorry to bother you again. Max's biopsies came back. strong... (10781 views)

What is this red lump on my dog's leg? dear dr marie, in the last week this oozy boil-like bump has shown up on my dog`s... (292300 views)

Rash in dog's armpits. My boxer has been getting rashes under her front armpits, this is the 4th time it's... (27864 views)

Low fat foods and tripe for pancreatitis. My 3 yr old Golden who was on Orijen for 2 years had a pancreatitis attack about 6... (31708 views)

Vomiting and balance issues. my dog is losing her equalibreum and was throwing up yellow stomach bile.her poop is... (27950 views)