Mom misses puppies.

Breed: Boxer
Our boxer had 2 pups both died, she has taken on a stuffed animal replacement but is panting and very stressed how do we help relieve her stress?

I'm very sorry to hear that your girl lost her puppies. Unfortunately this can be quite common.

Things will get better for her as time passes and her hormones start to normalize.

If she seems like she is extremely upset your vet can prescribe an anti-anxiety medication for her. However, in most cases the dogs should be back to normal within a few days to a couple of weeks.

Pink lump on dog's paw. I just noticed my Daschund has a small lump on one of her paws. It is pinkish in... (59353 views)

Not putting weight on leg. Our cat jumped off the fridge and did something to his back leg. He limps now. When... (11885 views)

Sniffling, sneezing cat. For the past two days our cat has been constantly sniffling and sneezing and has... (57828 views)

Guinea pig-Scab and itchy. my guinea pig is scratching a sore what is wrong with... (10802 views)

Swollen throat. over night my dogs thropat and cheeks have swallon really bad (looks like a hamster... (23322 views)

Accident in bed. Hi Dr. Marie, I am writing to you because Max (who normally sleeps in our bed at... (9900 views)

Cat has vomiting and diarrhea. Hi my cat is about one year old and we feed him and give him water everday but he... (13684 views)

Very itchy dog. My sweet Molly has a skin infection my recent visit to the vet diagnosed it as... (5272 views)

Fishy smelling urine. Hi - my dog Bluebell has had a fishy smell to her urine for quite some time and... (30298 views)

Wobbly after ear cleaning. Hi, The last two times Tigger has been to the vet, they noted that she had a mass... (18696 views)