Dog can't poop.

Breed: cant booboo
okay hi how r u doing? my little dog she is a puppy she is 8 months she cant booboo she can pee but cant booboo is she tries she cries and run and hide what does this mean and what is it

Hi there. I am assuming you are saying that your dog is having a hard time defecating (pooping)?

This is a very unusual problem for an 8 month old dog. If she is unable to defecate it may be that there is a foreign object in her intestines.

It could also be that she has an abscess or infection in her anal glands which sit on either side of the anus.

I have also seen animals that have gotten feces stuck to their anus and are unable to poop until that is removed.

If she is unable to defecate then Mariah definitely needs to see a vet.

I hope she is ok.

Dog with balance issues. My dog broke her back molar tooth on a bone 2yrs ago, she did get a infection, but i... (10150 views)

Senior cat losing weight. Hello, My cat is 11 or 12 years old (he was a rescue kitty I inherited, so I'm... (5610 views)

Dog has heart failure. Hello, I am considering adopting a special needs dog. He is 3 and has a grade 3... (7107 views)

Is mammary tumor cancerous? I'm wondering whether to remove a small tumor from my 7 yr old chihuahua/dachshund's... (5343 views)

Howling when trying to pee. We took Ferna to the vet a few months ago for vomiting and they prescribed hairball... (9520 views)

Lump on puppy's jaw. Hi, My puppy has a lump on her face at the side just below her eye, Its roughly... (12980 views)

Dog is drooling. My dog is drooling non-stop! It just started this morning after I let him... (19587 views)

Dachshund with seizures. Gina had an episode that looked like a seizure about 1.5 years ago for a first time.... (10169 views)

Older cat problems. My cat is eating constantly. Every hour or two she cries at me to eat. And she's... (10076 views)

Roundworms. Cat has roundworms. bought otc piperzine for her. how long should it take to work?... (17549 views)