Natural treatment for fever in a cat.

Breed: -

My friend's cat is suffering from fever.
I would like to know hot to treat it naturally.

The cat has also had a fight with other one.

It has been wounded and is all swallowed.

Irena

It sounds like your cat has an infected wound from a fight with another cat. There is no natural treatment for this.

Cats carry very nasty bacteria on their claws and teeth. If they bite or scratch another cat the infection can be quite serious.

The only treatment for this is a prescription of antibiotics from your vet.

Please don't wait too long to take him in. If he gets too sick he may not be able to be treated as an outpatient and may need to be hospitalized which is a lot more expensive.

I hope he is ok!

Vet didn't ask my permission. I came home to find my beloved cat unable to stand (seemed drunken) and felt cooler... (9672 views)

Kittens died. My 9-10 month old cat had five kittens. No problem delivering. Kittens seemed... (12944 views)

Swollen lab. Hi, my name is Ron Lamoureux. One month ago I noticed that my 2 yr old Lab... (10569 views)

Sunscreen for cats and dogs. My cat is a white cat and he loves to lounge in the sun. I was wondering if you... (15609 views)

Vomiting and not eating. Buster was throwing up for over two weeks. I had him to an emergency pet hospital,... (24739 views)

Green discharge post whelping. is it normal for my dog to have greenish pee and black clumps after she gave birth?... (21305 views)

Older dog having seizures. She has been having more vestibular events lately and closer to each other and I'm... (9813 views)

Black lumps in a cat's ear. I recently noticed two black spots in one of my cat's ears. They haven't always been... (23931 views)

Dog cowers and pees. my dog seems afraid of me when i call her over she cowers and pees when she walks... (14626 views)

High liver enzymes. He has had major allergy problems since April 2010. He is seeing both holistic and... (21926 views)