Natural treatment for fever in a cat.

Breed: -

My friend's cat is suffering from fever.
I would like to know hot to treat it naturally.

The cat has also had a fight with other one.

It has been wounded and is all swallowed.

Irena

It sounds like your cat has an infected wound from a fight with another cat. There is no natural treatment for this.

Cats carry very nasty bacteria on their claws and teeth. If they bite or scratch another cat the infection can be quite serious.

The only treatment for this is a prescription of antibiotics from your vet.

Please don't wait too long to take him in. If he gets too sick he may not be able to be treated as an outpatient and may need to be hospitalized which is a lot more expensive.

I hope he is ok!

Did I make the right decision? Hello, I guess my question isn't so much of a question but more of a plea for... (41090 views)

Pregnant cat in heat? I thought Clhoe was pregnant , she went into (Heat)a month ago and was seen being...... (13170 views)

Spots all over body. Hi My staffordshire bull terrier has little spots all over his body almost like... (12258 views)

Dog licking everything My dog has recently started compulsivley licking his paws/us/anything else he can... (13609 views)

UTI has returned? We are currently living abroad in Kazakhstan. Vet care here is not what we are used... (31130 views)

Nutritional supplement for repeated fractures. I have a chihuahua who has broken the same leg three times in the last year. The... (9265 views)

3 week old kitten with diarrhea. i have a kitten that is 3 weeks old and she has diarrhea and also i wanted to know... (12179 views)

Dog ate a feminine pad. My Boyfriend's Dog scooter is a German Shorthaired Pointer. He is about 4 years old.... (141453 views)

Is my cat pregnant? How can I tell if my cat is pregnant? She has a big belly and I want to know if... (10362 views)

Possible seizures? Our cat, Teddy, started having episodes of rigid front legs, swaying, and staggering... (6905 views)