Natural treatment for fever in a cat.

Breed: -

My friend's cat is suffering from fever.
I would like to know hot to treat it naturally.

The cat has also had a fight with other one.

It has been wounded and is all swallowed.

Irena

It sounds like your cat has an infected wound from a fight with another cat. There is no natural treatment for this.

Cats carry very nasty bacteria on their claws and teeth. If they bite or scratch another cat the infection can be quite serious.

The only treatment for this is a prescription of antibiotics from your vet.

Please don't wait too long to take him in. If he gets too sick he may not be able to be treated as an outpatient and may need to be hospitalized which is a lot more expensive.

I hope he is ok!

Shelter cats with infection. Hello My friend told me I should talk to you about what is going on at the animal... (4434 views)

Kitten was hit by a car. Hello. I would really appreciate if you could help with this situation. My kitten... (9461 views)

Puppy walking in circles. Cj ended. Up missing found him at the shelter his ears(normally lay down) are... (12949 views)

Lump on ear flap. hello, what it is my dog ruby has this lump on the flap of her ear its soft feels... (8572 views)

Liver shunt or MVD Hello Dr. Maria. I have a 6 month old male Dachshund. He went in to get a neuter... (12882 views)

Should I get a guinea pig? Dear Dr. Marie, I live in Seattle, Washington, USA. I'm interested in having two... (7871 views)

Bald spot on cat's tail. By accident my Ricky has a blad spot on his tail & i sure hope that it grows back?... (5329 views)

Gave meds to early. Hi Dr. Marie, We are away from home this weekend and our pet sitter came early... (9987 views)

Sardine treats for my cat. Is this recipe for cat treats safe for my cat? 3/4 cup dry, whole wheat bread... (6967 views)

Using elastic to remove lump. Rusty was diagnose with "cancer" after giving birth 4 years ago. It was recommended... (7238 views)