Natural treatment for fever in a cat.

Breed: -

My friend's cat is suffering from fever.
I would like to know hot to treat it naturally.

The cat has also had a fight with other one.

It has been wounded and is all swallowed.

Irena

It sounds like your cat has an infected wound from a fight with another cat. There is no natural treatment for this.

Cats carry very nasty bacteria on their claws and teeth. If they bite or scratch another cat the infection can be quite serious.

The only treatment for this is a prescription of antibiotics from your vet.

Please don't wait too long to take him in. If he gets too sick he may not be able to be treated as an outpatient and may need to be hospitalized which is a lot more expensive.

I hope he is ok!

Possible rabies. Hello, My dog bit me, on my arm, exactly 10 days ago. Today is the 10th day and he... (9840 views)

Spots on belly of Golden Retriever. my dog recently had dirty brown spots on her stomach when i touch them or wash them... (15270 views)

Ovarian remnant Hi, We have a spayed cat that has been showing signs of being on heat on and off... (10422 views)

Dog drank a mug of hot chocolate. what should i do my dog is 2,7 kg and she might die because she is SO small please... (31132 views)

Feeding a cat with fatty liver. Hi Dr. Marie, I am in a bit of a muddy situation. My client changed vets for ONE of... (7566 views)

Whipworm treatment? I was looking into a preventative whip worm product as my vet keeps telling me that... (5519 views)

Bloody pee in dalmatian. what does it mean when his pee has blood in it? what should i do... (9512 views)

Kitten died after anesthetic. Dear Dr. Marie, We are heartbroken. Our 5 MONTH old spyhnx kitten passed away... (8247 views)

Do dogs get chicken pox? Hi my dog star has never had skin problems but recently my kids got chicken pox and... (49206 views)

Possible spleen cancer. About 2 wks ago noticed lack of appetite and lethargy. Took her to the vet who said... (11250 views)