Natural treatment for fever in a cat.

Breed: -

My friend's cat is suffering from fever.
I would like to know hot to treat it naturally.

The cat has also had a fight with other one.

It has been wounded and is all swallowed.

Irena

It sounds like your cat has an infected wound from a fight with another cat. There is no natural treatment for this.

Cats carry very nasty bacteria on their claws and teeth. If they bite or scratch another cat the infection can be quite serious.

The only treatment for this is a prescription of antibiotics from your vet.

Please don't wait too long to take him in. If he gets too sick he may not be able to be treated as an outpatient and may need to be hospitalized which is a lot more expensive.

I hope he is ok!

Should I neuter him? My male chihuahua follows my female Lhasa Apso all around the house. The Lhasa does... (6245 views)

Red swollen paw. My cat's paw is red and swollen. The middle toes are swelling so they appear to be... (17223 views)

Recipe for skunk odor. My cat got sprayed by a skunk. What do you recomend to get rid of the... (9345 views)

Vulvar tumor thank you for your reply to my first question about my cat who died from a vulval... (6635 views)

Head tremor in a cat. Dear Dr.Marie, My cat Wildwood has been lethargic for the past 2 days, along with... (30605 views)

Cat died. Dear Doctor Haynes, I started looking after a stray young tomcat (who I presume... (6134 views)

Coughing cat. My cat has had a horrible cough for two or three months and the vet doesn't know... (4187 views)

Old deaf dog. my dog is 16 yrs old and since he's gone deaf he gets very agitated when left,... (7773 views)

Hamster escaping out lid. hello, my hamster has a rody cage but i noticed the other day that he had biten... (7162 views)

Diarrhea and pale gums in a kitten. My cat has dirra for about two week i have notice his gum is pale pink what should... (9424 views)