Sard Oxy Plus.

Breed: Domestic
My cat accidently stood in some Sard Oxy Plus stain remover then licked her paws and threw up. She is still making noises similar to loud purring but it doesn't sound like it plus she doesn't purr very loudly.

The MSDS for Sard Oxy Plus does state that if ingested it can cause some irritation to the gastrointestinal tract. This is likely why she vomited.

However, it doesn't look like this is a severely toxic substance. The insert does say that if the chemical is inhaled it can cause some discomfort but shouldn't cause serious problems either.

There shouldn't be a lasting problem. But, if the symptoms of vomiting or breathing issues last more than 12-24 hours then you should have Cola see your vet.

Related question: Are tomatoes bad for dogs?

Dog suddenly paralyzed. My beloved Pug, Newt, passed away last October.She was 12 years old. She developed a... (49103 views)

Costco Kirkland flea product Hello We have 2 American Bulldogs. We have been using Frontline for a few years... (16358 views)

Dog ate a dead bird. he ate a dead bird today,hes been sick once,he seems fine and hes eating,should i... (31754 views)

Cat limping and vomiting. Today I noticed that my cat was limping a bit. Later on in the day I noticed that... (23455 views)

Bottom lip tremor. my poodle has recently developed a bottom lip tremor. What would cause... (36835 views)

Allergic reaction and diarrhea. Dr, My 3 1/2 year old basset hound is having multiple issues that in my best... (12820 views)

Poop is sometimes solid, sometimes soft. Hi Dr Marie, I'm not sure if this is even an issue. Max poops first thing in... (140795 views)

Bald itchy spots on a dog. Hi, I've been noticing my dog is scratching his back regularly on different... (24593 views)

Pit bull with pink skin. I have a pit bull that is black and white in color. Actually he is predominately... (55060 views)

Anal sac abscess. my dogs butt is very pouched out and red and leaking pus what can i do for my little... (15734 views)