Sard Oxy Plus.

Breed: Domestic
My cat accidently stood in some Sard Oxy Plus stain remover then licked her paws and threw up. She is still making noises similar to loud purring but it doesn't sound like it plus she doesn't purr very loudly.

The MSDS for Sard Oxy Plus does state that if ingested it can cause some irritation to the gastrointestinal tract. This is likely why she vomited.

However, it doesn't look like this is a severely toxic substance. The insert does say that if the chemical is inhaled it can cause some discomfort but shouldn't cause serious problems either.

There shouldn't be a lasting problem. But, if the symptoms of vomiting or breathing issues last more than 12-24 hours then you should have Cola see your vet.

Related question: Are tomatoes bad for dogs?

Frequent urination in puppy. Dr. Marie, We have a brand new 7 week old bullmastiff female, named June...I have... (25325 views)

Tumor grew back. Hello, Our cat Chester had a tumor removed, sarcoma, about the size of a large golf... (5116 views)

How long does a dog stay in heat? How long does she stay in heat? and how often? thanks have a blessed... (8419 views)

Deformed leg on puppy. I have a Pomeranian Maltese that gave birth early yesterday morning. When going to... (10823 views)

Dog urinating in the house. I really need help, i have a dog that is now one and a half years old, hes a cross... (9205 views)

Homeopathic seizure control. I have adopted a dog Jack aged 7. He has seizures which last about 3-5 minutes and... (7035 views)

Natural treatment for lymphoma? my dog was just diagnosed with lymphoma cancer. hes on prednisone. cant afford... (8100 views)

Allergic reaction to vaccines. He just got all his shots this morning and has been vomiting since and his face is... (11914 views)

Eye out of socket. MY PUPPY JUST GOT BIT BY A LARGE DOG IN THE LEFT EYE. THE EYE LOOKS LIKE ITS OUT OF... (10179 views)

Time for euthanasia? I am nearing the end with my 12-yr old rescued German Shepherd dog. He has been a... (25682 views)