Sard Oxy Plus.

Breed: Domestic
My cat accidently stood in some Sard Oxy Plus stain remover then licked her paws and threw up. She is still making noises similar to loud purring but it doesn't sound like it plus she doesn't purr very loudly.

The MSDS for Sard Oxy Plus does state that if ingested it can cause some irritation to the gastrointestinal tract. This is likely why she vomited.

However, it doesn't look like this is a severely toxic substance. The insert does say that if the chemical is inhaled it can cause some discomfort but shouldn't cause serious problems either.

There shouldn't be a lasting problem. But, if the symptoms of vomiting or breathing issues last more than 12-24 hours then you should have Cola see your vet.

Related question: Are tomatoes bad for dogs?

Can a spayed cat get pregnant? OK its OK if you don't answer but be for you look away please im 12 and my cat is... (22213 views)

Yorkie not eating much food. My yorkie-poo rarely eats. He is currently eating instinct. He eats about 1/2 cup... (6864 views)

Male dog lost weight when female in heat. My American Bulldog male always loses weight when our female goes into heat because... (23878 views)

Alternative to Sentinel Molly has been on Sentinel forever....now it's been recalled...I have 2 months worth... (11205 views)

Recurrent bladder infection. I have a four month old pug puppy that has had symptoms of UTI since 4/8/13. She is... (12513 views)

Stopped prednisolone suddenly. Hi Dr. Marie, My 2.5 year old cat, Pebbles, was diagnosed with pretty severe... (22181 views)

Cat is burnt on belly. My cat seems to have a burnt patch on her belly. I don't know if this is from... (9852 views)

Dog eats grass and vomits Hi Marie! My Germen Spitz(male) eats some grass while he is out and vomits.Avoids... (9970 views)

Cracked Toe Nail. My dog cracked his nail horizontally at the base of the nail. Is there something I... (10576 views)

I'm out of prednisone. Sammy has been on 2.5mg of prednisone per day for the past two years for... (16005 views)