Sard Oxy Plus.

Breed: Domestic
My cat accidently stood in some Sard Oxy Plus stain remover then licked her paws and threw up. She is still making noises similar to loud purring but it doesn't sound like it plus she doesn't purr very loudly.

The MSDS for Sard Oxy Plus does state that if ingested it can cause some irritation to the gastrointestinal tract. This is likely why she vomited.

However, it doesn't look like this is a severely toxic substance. The insert does say that if the chemical is inhaled it can cause some discomfort but shouldn't cause serious problems either.

There shouldn't be a lasting problem. But, if the symptoms of vomiting or breathing issues last more than 12-24 hours then you should have Cola see your vet.

Related question: Are tomatoes bad for dogs?

Rapid wheezing in a cat. My family adopted a cat from the humane society almost a year ago. When we got her... (12580 views)

Urinating in the house. I have a 6 y.o. Bichon Frisé who should be house trained by now. In fact, he is... (20760 views)

Swollen muzzle in cat. Hello, I gave my cat food this morning and when she went to eat it, she made this... (10940 views)

Magnesium level of food. I have two cats. Casper has urinary tract issues. He is currently on a .085%... (16679 views)

Beagle has lots of problems. I found my Beagle Lucky as a stray almost a year ago, he is around 4 years old. I... (8050 views)

Itchy face and ears. Abbey has been itching her neck face ears area ive stopped with dog treats changed... (12824 views)

Does my dog have rabies? How likely in your experience will my puppy get rabies if one of her litter mates... (10088 views)

Dog's face is swollen. my dog's face is swollen, her muzzle is swollen on both sides and very firm/hard... (132515 views)

Long term use of Clavasceptin Dear Dr Marie, Our puppy (5 months old) was diagnosed as having a kidney... (11744 views)

Puppy vomiting with blood. my puppy was born on december 18, she was born a normal pup but now she and her... (9877 views)