Sard Oxy Plus.

Breed: Domestic
My cat accidently stood in some Sard Oxy Plus stain remover then licked her paws and threw up. She is still making noises similar to loud purring but it doesn't sound like it plus she doesn't purr very loudly.

The MSDS for Sard Oxy Plus does state that if ingested it can cause some irritation to the gastrointestinal tract. This is likely why she vomited.

However, it doesn't look like this is a severely toxic substance. The insert does say that if the chemical is inhaled it can cause some discomfort but shouldn't cause serious problems either.

There shouldn't be a lasting problem. But, if the symptoms of vomiting or breathing issues last more than 12-24 hours then you should have Cola see your vet.

Related question: Are tomatoes bad for dogs?

Duck jerky making dogs sick? If chicken strips (jerky) might be a problem, what about duck? I have bags of both... (6568 views)

Reduced appetite in kitten. Hello Dr. Marie, My 6 month old kitten has suddenly started eating less. She... (16395 views)

Shaking after grooming. Millie is an otherwise healthy 8 year old Bijon Poo. Don't know if this is related,... (38310 views)

Vaccinate for parvo before 6 weeks? We have a litter of labrador puppies. They are 5 and 1/2 weeks old. Can we... (8953 views)

Genetic defects in a puppy. my dog has tapeworms and she gave birth to four puppies.one was born really skinny... (10394 views)

Male rabbits mounting. i have just got two babay rabbits that should be both 10 weeks old male and... (41968 views)

Dog died suddenly. Please help me....My dog lucky (6) was found dead at the side of our house the other... (49938 views)

Spinning on bum. my 8yr old female jack russell sits down and puts her head in the air and spins... (43567 views)

Discolored fur around mouth. I have a Westie , 4 years old , the fur around his mouth has become redish pink... (12496 views)

Jaw cancer? Hello doctor. My question is about my 8-10 year old cat. He has had teeth removed do... (12193 views)