7 week old puppies have fleas.

Breed: pug/winer dog
my puppy is getting eatin alive by fleas he is only 7 weeks old and is a very tiny breed so i need to know what is the safest flea medicine for a dog his age and size?

I always recommend using prescription strength flea products. Don't waste your time with pet store products at at home natural remedies. I believe (although I'm not 100% sure) that Advantage is labelled for use on puppies 6 weeks and up so that is your best bet.

You need to make sure all of the animals in the house are treated for at least 3 months in a row otherwise you'll continue to have a flea problem.

Here is some great information on fleas.

Rat Lifespan? Sick rat. My 3 yr old rat is sick. His skin feels cold, breathing is rapid and labored, eyes... (11717 views)

Can rabbits carry rabies? I am wondering what the chances of a baby wild rabbit having rabies is. The baby is... (18374 views)

Is URTI contagious to other cats? I have brang a new kitten home that has an upper respitory tract infection (URTI).... (9581 views)

Cat with asthma. My Abby was diagnosed with a respiratory problem similar to asthma and was... (9840 views)

Feline acne? Dr. Marie, About a week ago I noticed a small grayish black nodule on my cat's... (32924 views)

Grade 5 heart murmur. Hello, my 12 year old beagle just recently went into the vet for a check up and the... (14358 views)

Cat with hyperthyroidism. Hi again! I spoke to you last week regarding the bad behavior of my cat. She has... (24217 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea. My dog has eaten very little the last week and has thrown up almost every time. He... (11570 views)

Two kittens limping. Yesterday my two indoor 6 month old cats started limping and favoring their dominant... (7545 views)

Dog licking everything My dog has recently started compulsivley licking his paws/us/anything else he can... (17095 views)