7 week old puppies have fleas.

Breed: pug/winer dog
my puppy is getting eatin alive by fleas he is only 7 weeks old and is a very tiny breed so i need to know what is the safest flea medicine for a dog his age and size?

I always recommend using prescription strength flea products. Don't waste your time with pet store products at at home natural remedies. I believe (although I'm not 100% sure) that Advantage is labelled for use on puppies 6 weeks and up so that is your best bet.

You need to make sure all of the animals in the house are treated for at least 3 months in a row otherwise you'll continue to have a flea problem.

Here is some great information on fleas.

Breeding and vaccines. I wanted to breed my female pitbull, but I have not yet given her the annual... (14387 views)

Is Tropiclean safe? Dear Dr. Marie: Hello! I am writing to ask about giving a water additive to my... (17925 views)

Bite wound not healing. My dog was attacked on the weekend and had a puncture wound on her left shoulder.... (17340 views)

Dasuquin causing allergies. About 5 months ago, my dog injured his leg during a walk. I took him to the vet &... (10635 views)

Chihuahua had a seizure. Hi , my daughter's dog is very tiny weighing just 3.8 lbs. Last night he was on my... (23363 views)

Cat licks obsessively. My 4 year old cat has been doing a strange behavior for the last 1.5 years. He... (7245 views)

Guinea pig breathing problems. I'm not sure if you can answer this. My Guinea Pig was breathing very loud and fast.... (13989 views)

Male cat has large breasts. Recently (2-3 weeks), my 8 year old male tabby cat has, what seem to be, slightly... (18175 views)

Can dogs drink tea? Can dogs drink tea? I have been told by quite a few people that it helps puppies to... (53450 views)

Oozing boil on dog's paw. My dog has a sort of woozing boil on her paw and all around it there is hair loss... (11270 views)