7 week old puppies have fleas.

Breed: pug/winer dog
my puppy is getting eatin alive by fleas he is only 7 weeks old and is a very tiny breed so i need to know what is the safest flea medicine for a dog his age and size?

I always recommend using prescription strength flea products. Don't waste your time with pet store products at at home natural remedies. I believe (although I'm not 100% sure) that Advantage is labelled for use on puppies 6 weeks and up so that is your best bet.

You need to make sure all of the animals in the house are treated for at least 3 months in a row otherwise you'll continue to have a flea problem.

Here is some great information on fleas.

Cat is licking himself and has scabs. My cat is licking him self till he bleeds and it's getting so bad that he has... (10281 views)

Sedation for euthanasia? My cat was recently diagnosed with tumors in his lungs.He's no longer eating on his... (11811 views)

Dog bite wound. Hello, My dog got bit by a Pit bull on Saturday 9/1. I was not able to take him to... (12191 views)

Fecal incontinence. My 11-year-old Pug was diagnosed with a luxating patella at 8 years of age. He was... (8369 views)

Dog is going blind. Blacky is going blind, we have no idea what is causing it , he is a healthy dog,,,... (7757 views)

Bald spots on dog I have 2 staffordshire bullterriers which are brothers 1 of them has lost a spot of... (14377 views)

Puppy vaccinations. I have a new puppy. I was given his vaccination record (number of... (4839 views)

Sore after shots. This past Sunday my husband gave our 2 dogs their yearly shots. Our 1 dog is now... (19510 views)

urinating in the house Dr. Marie, Isabella is a healthy 13 yr old female cat. For a short period we... (6847 views)

Black spot on tongue. Hi, I have an 10 year old mutt, and she's never eaten dog food, for 10 years I've... (9164 views)