Fluid filled lumps on ear.

Breed: Boxer mix
My dog has many lumps on her ears that feel like they are fluid filled and sensitive to touch

If you are noticing fluid filled lumps on the ears, these may be something called an aural hematoma.

In any case, they should be looked at by a vet.

Sudden death. My 3-yr old robust, healthy male house cat suddenly dropped dead in the middle of... (20242 views)

Puppy died and had fluid in lungs. Hi Dr. Marie, My case is probally irrelevant now since my 14 weeks puppy(american... (15581 views)

Dog can't stand. Vera is unable to stand on her back legs. She also cannot climb on to sofas or... (9646 views)

Thirsty hamster my wee hamster is drinking a very lot of water l could fill her bottle up and she... (16909 views)

Heart murmur. In Emerg, as part of an exam in preparation for sedation, a level 2 heart murmur was... (15368 views)

Dog died after coughing. Hi, My name is Tania. I had a Maltese/Shih tzu 12 years old. She had a stage one... (8941 views)

Lump on ear flap. hello, what it is my dog ruby has this lump on the flap of her ear its soft feels... (8381 views)

Running with puppy. I recently adopted a 14 month old Airedale. he is neutered, in good health and is a... (5117 views)

Golden Retriever Smell Hello. I have two golden retrievers and the youngest is 11 months old. She has a... (42752 views)

Why did my dog die? Hi, My dog died recently. She was 11 yr.s 9 mo.s old, about 55-60 lbs.,... (151588 views)