Fluid filled lumps on ear.

Breed: Boxer mix
My dog has many lumps on her ears that feel like they are fluid filled and sensitive to touch

If you are noticing fluid filled lumps on the ears, these may be something called an aural hematoma.

In any case, they should be looked at by a vet.

Pathology report for mammary tumor. Shelby recently had her mammary gland removed as she had multiple tumors. This... (9832 views)

Did convenia cause death? Dear Dr. Marie, My beloved pet has died just seven days after receiving a shot of... (12647 views)

Myasthenia gravis I am grieving the loss of my beloved companion who was euthanized on May 18, 2011.... (21669 views)

Itchy feet and nose. Hi, my dog started about 3 days ago with very itchy paws to the point that they are... (7772 views)

Is it ok to shave a cat? Dear Dr. Marie, Greetings from Singapore! This is my 4th time writing to... (11781 views)

Dogs, cats and bio-oil. Hi, Dr. Marie: I have a question for you regarding a product called Bio Oil. I... (22404 views)

In heat and shaking her head. My dog has been vomiting and had diarrhea for the last 2-3 days. She has been in... (5510 views)

Spots on belly of Golden Retriever. my dog recently had dirty brown spots on her stomach when i touch them or wash them... (15275 views)

Dog has bone cancer. My dog has been limping for some time now. His toe has been diagnosed with Bone... (11474 views)

Grade 5 heart murmur in kitten. I raise and show Devon Rexes. I have a litter of 6 kittens that were 8 weeks old... (10578 views)