Fluid filled lumps on ear.

Breed: Boxer mix
My dog has many lumps on her ears that feel like they are fluid filled and sensitive to touch

If you are noticing fluid filled lumps on the ears, these may be something called an aural hematoma.

In any case, they should be looked at by a vet.

Kitten diarrhea the kitten is about 2mths old and has diarea she was a wild kitten born outside... (9550 views)

Homemade chicken jerky treats for dogs. Hi Dr. Marie, If you do choose to answer my questions, I thank you so much in... (5022 views)

Diarrhea and vomiting in kittens. Hello Marie, thanks in advance. (Sorry for the English we are from Finland)... (4995 views)

Cat has a watery eye. Hi, I have spoken with you before about my cat Yoko. She suffers from swollen gums... (11628 views)

Cushing's and panting. I saw where you advised a person on dog breathing problems, that is could be... (39104 views)

Reversing neuter surgery. I made a mistake by neutering him, and i really want to breed him and i was... (22448 views)

Dog ate acorn Dear Dr. Marie: Back again! While on a walk tonight, Jammy may have gotten a bit... (98108 views)

Noticing metallic odor. Hi! I recently adopted a dog from a NYC euth list. I've had her for about 3 weeks... (36043 views)

What kind of food? I need a food recommendation for our two Aussies (one mini 5 yr old male at 32lbs... (6014 views)

Can I feed raw veggies? Is it alright to feed our dog fresh, raw pieces of vegetables-like celery, green... (8179 views)