Yellow vaginal discharge.

Breed: burmese
my female cat has yellow vaginal discharge
what does this mean?
is it a sign of pregnecy?

A yellow vaginal discharge is never normal for a cat. I usually do get concerned about a uterine infection called pyometra when I see this. But, this is not common in a young cat.

Pyometra is very serious and requires surgery.

It could also be a vaginal infection.

In any case, she should definitely be seen by a vet!

Cold paws and sore belly. My cat is in really bad shape, at first, she was really bloated and meowed in pain... (13227 views)

Itchy rash near backside My dog has what looks like a rash on her right leg, near her backside and has been... (11927 views)

Diarrhea and pale gums in a kitten. My cat has dirra for about two week i have notice his gum is pale pink what should... (13090 views)

Puppy won't eat. My daughter has a Blue Nose Pit 4 1/2 months old female she has a great appetite and... (17991 views)

Sick puppy. Our Westie puppy, Minnie, is 12 weeks old today. We got her 23 days ago. From Day... (13016 views)

Dog keeps licking butt. My dog keeps licking her butt. I took her 2 days ago to have her anal glands... (21907 views)

Hill's k/d for bladder stones Nigel developed kidney stones and had surgery to removed them and re-route the... (11301 views)

Dog eats grapes. Hi. I live in rural Peru and have three dogs. I am writing regarding the oldest who... (7858 views)

Getting new pup after parvo. We rescued a puppy from the pound 6 month ago, we did not know when we get here that... (35452 views)

Bladder surgery showed no cancer or stones. I am sorry in advance this is a little long. I just wanted to get the right... (13273 views)