Yellow vaginal discharge.

Breed: burmese
my female cat has yellow vaginal discharge
what does this mean?
is it a sign of pregnecy?

A yellow vaginal discharge is never normal for a cat. I usually do get concerned about a uterine infection called pyometra when I see this. But, this is not common in a young cat.

Pyometra is very serious and requires surgery.

It could also be a vaginal infection.

In any case, she should definitely be seen by a vet!

Dog cowers and pees. my dog seems afraid of me when i call her over she cowers and pees when she walks... (15885 views)

Ringworm treatment in cat. First, thank you for your previous help with my questions. I have 2 issues with... (20568 views)

Canine herpes on vulva. Hi there, One of my girls was bred on April 2, natural tie observed. This is her... (31249 views)

Dog throws up 3-5 times per week. Max is active & playful. He's a picky eater but seems to eat enough and drinks... (17445 views)

Dog biting at tail. I just noticed earlier today Sept. 29th that my Husky has chunks of hair missing... (37303 views)

Yorkie not eating much food. My yorkie-poo rarely eats. He is currently eating instinct. He eats about 1/2 cup... (8549 views)

Muscle atrophy in a cat. Its been two weeks since my 13 yr old cat, Sweety, has been unable to walk and the 4... (27104 views)

Paralyzed dog now walking Emma's back legs have been paralyzed for almost 6 weeks. I took her to the vet and... (11276 views)

Aggressive hamster. hello, i got a russian hamster yesterday and in the store and at home he was really... (12409 views)

Guinea pig noises. Heys! I have only one guinea pig and she is female. Sometimes my guinea pig makes... (13427 views)