Dry nose in a dog.

Breed: a lil dog
is it normal that my 10 year old dog haves a very dry nose everytime?

Did you know that a cold or a wet or a dry nose really doesn't mean anything in dogs?

Yes, it is true that if a dog is dehydrated their nose will be dry. But, a healthy dog can have a dry nose as well.

Sore tail. Yesterday I noticed my cat acting strange. She has been walking with her tail very... (4827 views)

Toxoplasmosis questions. 1) My cat is an outdoor cat. I know he is at risk for getting the parasite that... (8942 views)

Problems after spay. Camie was fixed last Monday morning. We haven't been very irresponsible with... (5832 views)

Arthritis medicine I have a 10 month old Pomeranian who appears to have hip problems. I am very low... (5713 views)

Feral cat with problems. There is a a trio of feral cats that we have been feeding, and over the last few... (9173 views)

Anxious lab. He is over weight 16-17 years old male last sat myself(brian) and my wife and son... (4075 views)

Cat is eating less and vomiting. Bernie has been on Royal Canin wet Overweight Management food for awhile. Lately he... (3154 views)

Blood in urine after bladder surgery Hello again Dr. Marie. My dog had bladder surgery on Monday. To make a long story... (14221 views)

Drinking more and thirsty LILI, 7.5 YRS OLD, HAS STARTED WETTING HER BED AND SHE HAS AN UNENDING THIRST AND... (11336 views)

Dog scared of people. Hi My dog is very scared of people. she is a year old and has been scared of new... (8387 views)