Dry nose in a dog.

Breed: a lil dog
is it normal that my 10 year old dog haves a very dry nose everytime?

Did you know that a cold or a wet or a dry nose really doesn't mean anything in dogs?

Yes, it is true that if a dog is dehydrated their nose will be dry. But, a healthy dog can have a dry nose as well.

Disclaimer: Although Dr. Marie is a qualified veterinarian, the information found on this site is not meant to replace the advice of your own veterinarian. and Dr. Marie do not accept any responsibility for any loss, damage, injury, death, or disease which may arise from reliance on information contained on this site. Do not use information found on this site for diagnosing or treating your pet. Anything you read here is for information only.

Do dogs get gonorrhea? Hi Dr. Marie, I just got diagnosed with gonorrhea, which is devastating to me. I... (33798 views)

Loose black stools. Sid is older, lately his stools ate loose and turn black? He can tell time and... (3829 views)

Should tumor be removed? Hello there. My dog has a hard lump on his hind leg, which is about the size of a... (4358 views)

Metacam for cancer pain. I have a 13 year old Birman female cat, never really been sick in her life. We... (13304 views)

Cerenia and FIP. Holly was diagnosed with the Corona Virus when she was only a few months old. It... (5721 views)

Paralyzed dog now walking Emma's back legs have been paralyzed for almost 6 weeks. I took her to the vet and... (7566 views)

Bump on ribcage. Hello, I noticed today that the kitten has a hard bone like rounded bump right where... (12796 views)

Joint pain in a dog. Hello my dog Menew, is a Akita/husky he is 15 years old and has arthrities, some... (12560 views)

Dog diarrhea problems. Hi Dr, This is an update to a previous question. Max is over 10 wks old now... (29277 views)

Metronidazole and liver disease. My dog was diagnosed with sudden liver failure brought on by Interceptor. He got... (22486 views)