Dry nose in a dog.

Breed: a lil dog
is it normal that my 10 year old dog haves a very dry nose everytime?

Need help finding a veterinarian in your area? Click here for Dr. Marie's advice on
finding a good veterinarian near you.

Did you know that a cold or a wet or a dry nose really doesn't mean anything in dogs?

Yes, it is true that if a dog is dehydrated their nose will be dry. But, a healthy dog can have a dry nose as well.

QUIZ: Is your cat secretly planning to murder you?

Have you tried the Purr Pillow? This is one of Dr. Marie's top recommended pet products for 2016.

Vomiting and diarrhea. I have a 4mo old kitten who has had diarrhea 2 days and threw up last night. No... (3085 views)

Cosequin questions Deja has been X-rayed and the vet here has informed me he has arthritis in his left... (9067 views)

Cat can't put weight on leg. hi basil got away from me last night down near the woods he returned about 30 mins... (14597 views)

Test for Cushings? My dog is breathing rapidly, about 60 times per minute, night and day, but otherwise... (3030 views)

Human medicine for cats? Dear Whom ever it concerns, Hi my name is Lindsey. I got this stray cat 3-4 months... (9338 views)

Crying after using litter box. After my cat eats, drinks, gets up or uses the cat box she cries this very strange... (14790 views)

Dogs with occasional diarrhea. I have two German shepherds, male and female. The female is 7 yrs, the male is 5... (18819 views)

Hip dysplasia and arthritis. Hello, My dog Jasmine is about 13 & 1/2 years old. We live in New York City. I... (9128 views)

Not nursing, diarrhea. We have two mom cats with seven kittens each, one litter a week and a half older... (3065 views)

Dog ate duck bones. Hi Dr. Marie, Poppy nipped one piece of cooked duck wing bone 2 days ago at lunch... (10122 views)