Dry nose in a dog.

Breed: a lil dog
is it normal that my 10 year old dog haves a very dry nose everytime?

Did you know that a cold or a wet or a dry nose really doesn't mean anything in dogs?

Yes, it is true that if a dog is dehydrated their nose will be dry. But, a healthy dog can have a dry nose as well.

Puppy vomiting with blood. my puppy was born on december 18, she was born a normal pup but now she and her... (8734 views)

Blind, deaf and no sense of smell. Jack was diagnosed as hyperthyroid in February and has been on methimazole since... (7079 views)

Why do dogs eat grass? I recently moved and walk my dog around the new neighborhood. Two times now he has... (15007 views)

Chattering jaw. my 2yr old lhasa apso could just be sitting and his jaw starts to shake non-stop for... (9266 views)

Heavy breathing in dog. My dog seems to be panting and breathing heavily quite often, almost all the time,... (15488 views)

High liver enzymes. He has had major allergy problems since April 2010. He is seeing both holistic and... (20660 views)

Abscess or Cancer? My 8 year old shih tzu had raptured disks surgery five months ago. He was on wheel... (9147 views)

Red dots on dog's abdomen. Hello. My dog Biscuit has been having red dots like skin under his abdominal. It... (5733 views)

Relapse of parvo? We recently bought a lab pup that turned up with parvo a few days after bringing it... (20765 views)

Steroid shots for allergies. Dr. Marie, Our 9 lb. cat has had a chronic skin ailment the majority of his life,... (16844 views)