Dry nose in a dog.

Breed: a lil dog
is it normal that my 10 year old dog haves a very dry nose everytime?

Did you know that a cold or a wet or a dry nose really doesn't mean anything in dogs?

Yes, it is true that if a dog is dehydrated their nose will be dry. But, a healthy dog can have a dry nose as well.

Pocket pets and cats. I have been considering adding a small pocket pet as a companion to my home. I... (2301 views)

Magnesium level of food. I have two cats. Casper has urinary tract issues. He is currently on a .085%... (9061 views)

Aggressive dog torn nail Lincoln split his nail 2 weeks ago. I put Neosporin on it and wrapped it with a... (5717 views)

Lethargic and following me around. Hi, My dog Harley is 3 yrs old. Starting 2 days ago he hasn't been acting like... (10102 views)

Peeing in house. I have a 10 year old female cat that has never consistently used the litter box in... (3568 views)

Sore pug. The first time we thought something was wrong was when we took him out for his usual... (4064 views)

Older cat with vomiting and white nose. My cat is a 13y.o., outdoor (day) / indoor (night), mouser/birder, and has been a... (13555 views)

Behavior after having puppies My dog had puppies three weeks ago. She started acting funny and hid underneath the... (11519 views)

Sore gums in chihuahua. My dog's gums are very sensitive. I tried brushing them and on the right side, they... (8024 views)

Vomiting dog. Our vet has told us that Lola won't digest all her food and empty her stomach in the... (5889 views)