Dry nose in a dog.

Breed: a lil dog
is it normal that my 10 year old dog haves a very dry nose everytime?

Did you know that a cold or a wet or a dry nose really doesn't mean anything in dogs?

Yes, it is true that if a dog is dehydrated their nose will be dry. But, a healthy dog can have a dry nose as well.

Mast cell tumors on penis. I have a healthy 11 yr old Chihuahua named Tyson who has mitotic cancer/mast cell... (10190 views)

Bruising on neck. My mini dachshund went in for a dental cleaning, which the vet said went as normal.... (6873 views)

Rice grain like worms in poop. my dog has rice grain-like worms in her poop. can you tell me what kind they are.... (11309 views)

Not eating, panting. Dear Dr. Marie, I have three dogs all together. Daisy is the alpha of the group.... (10082 views)

Large scab on cat's neck Dear Dr. Marie, My cat has a scab on its back, it's L shaped and is uniformly... (10790 views)

Dog Scorpion Bite. My dog Bella was under the table when she just started screaming! We got her out... (25873 views)

Getting a second guinea pig. So I have a male guinea pig and one of my friends can't keep hers so she is gonna... (5749 views)

Dog leaking urine. Good Evening. Charlot is a rescued dog so I do know his history prior to his new... (9794 views)

Cat pooping in the house. hello, my name is kelly horne. we recently got a new cat, i was told she's 6... (5943 views)

Positive leishmaniasis test. my dog has just had a blood test result for leishmans the result is 0.1 and requires... (6151 views)