Dry nose in a dog.

Breed: a lil dog
is it normal that my 10 year old dog haves a very dry nose everytime?

Did you know that a cold or a wet or a dry nose really doesn't mean anything in dogs?

Yes, it is true that if a dog is dehydrated their nose will be dry. But, a healthy dog can have a dry nose as well.

Frontline Plus and Advantage Multi? Can I give my dog Advantage Multi plus the Frontline Plus. I know the Advantage... (16365 views)

Recall on Hill's food? My cat got I'll suddenly three weeks ago. Committing, lethargy, diarrhea , lack of... (4628 views)

14 year old dog with diarrhea and weight loss I have 14 year old pomeranian. for the past 1 month, he is suffering from diarrhoea,... (17225 views)

Is my dog in pain? Hi dr, Marie, I'm the one that asked about the papaya leaf for... (4699 views)

Cat losing weight Hello, I took my 15 year old neutered cat to the vet the other day because he was... (12531 views)

Weight loss in cat. My cat use to be really overweight. About a year ago he started to get sick a lot... (7414 views)

Dog peeing on furniture Skyler is 2 years old and is house broken but sometimes he will come back inside and... (8464 views)

Eye problem. Chances eyes are really red all the time and gets a bunch of eye snot I clean it out... (8639 views)

Sensitive tail and belly. My cat was spayed almost 5 months ago, and I've noticed since then, that she does... (4150 views)

Leave light on for dog? Is it necessary to leave the lights on for your dog when you go out in the evening... (33440 views)