Dry nose in a dog.

Breed: a lil dog
is it normal that my 10 year old dog haves a very dry nose everytime?

Did you know that a cold or a wet or a dry nose really doesn't mean anything in dogs?

Yes, it is true that if a dog is dehydrated their nose will be dry. But, a healthy dog can have a dry nose as well.

Cat with bump on skin. My 5 year old cat has a small bump on the back of his neck. It moves with the skin... (12402 views)

Skin problems. i have a male cocker spaniel 11yrs old, the last couple months he has been... (13445 views)

Inbreeding dogs. is it true that if a female dog and her son have a relationship will the puppies... (42743 views)

Swollen eye and vomiting. Hi Dr. Marie. Our dog's eye swelled up the other night withing an hour.....it went... (53290 views)

Rabies from my dog? my 70 days old cocker spaniel bit my toe and there ws little bleeding and i cleaned... (5947 views)

Wheezing then died. We adopted a cat from a family that could not keep him any longer because they just... (8483 views)

Strong urine odor. Over the past few months my dogs urine has started smelling really strongly, to the... (61852 views)

Cat losing clumps of fur Our beloved 9 yo old male cat Gretzkey is ripping his hair out in clumps. Our house... (43849 views)

Kitten can't hold head up. I recently found a abandoned kitten and took it into my house. I've had for a week... (12933 views)

Diarrhea and lump on face. My dog is a female Husky, 12 years old, 45 pounds. She had severe diarrhea... (11121 views)