Dry nose in a dog.

Breed: a lil dog
is it normal that my 10 year old dog haves a very dry nose everytime?

Did you know that a cold or a wet or a dry nose really doesn't mean anything in dogs?

Yes, it is true that if a dog is dehydrated their nose will be dry. But, a healthy dog can have a dry nose as well.

Dog suddenly needy. Austin is 7. He is a shelter dog. I've had him since he was 2-ish. He was diagnosed... (37306 views)

Separation anxiety. Dear Dr. Marie, My family and I adopted Champ, who is a 2 1/2 year old... (7996 views)

Stuffed up dog. We are a foster home/rescue home for dogs. We brought in a new foster two weeks ago... (62131 views)

Swollen ear flap. i have a dog named shiloh and something is wrong with his ear and i just need to... (12875 views)

Dog had a seizure. My dog had a seizure this morning. She is a 3 ½ year old spayed Whippet/Jack... (14587 views)

Constipated cat. my cat is constapated is there a laxative for cats what can i do for him to help him... (6980 views)

Did kitten have heatstroke. the other day i tried to rescue a stray kitten who was suffering from heat stroke,... (11370 views)

Cat can't poop. hi am afraid it is a mega colon my cat is not giving any stool , although he is... (16615 views)

Cat with bump on skin. My 5 year old cat has a small bump on the back of his neck. It moves with the skin... (13066 views)

Boxer splitting open tail. I have a 2 year old boxer and she keeps splitting her tail open is it necessary to... (7764 views)