Dry nose in a dog.

Breed: a lil dog
is it normal that my 10 year old dog haves a very dry nose everytime?

Did you know that a cold or a wet or a dry nose really doesn't mean anything in dogs?

Yes, it is true that if a dog is dehydrated their nose will be dry. But, a healthy dog can have a dry nose as well.

Give thyroid medicine? Hi there, I live in a remote northern community and we do not have a vet here. My... (7266 views)

Cat vomited 5 times. I came home this morning and i found about 5 vomit spots in my living room. when i... (40469 views)

Can a dog get lice? Can my dog get lice... (5663 views)

Bump in dog's mouth. My dog was taken for a walk her ball went under a car, she retreived her ball... (7634 views)

Puppy with diarrhea. Hi Dr. Marie I have a 10 week old OES pup, male. He is in good weight, healthy... (15205 views)

Is parvo contagious? I am sorry to have to ask this for free. I have been unemployed for over a year now.... (8621 views)

Pimples around a dog's anus. Hi. My name is Anna and I have a 7 month old, predominantly Rhodesian Ridgeback,... (114369 views)

Muscle atrophy in a cat. Its been two weeks since my 13 yr old cat, Sweety, has been unable to walk and the 4... (24069 views)

Puppy vomited and became unresponsive. My puppy violet was out on her walk this afternoon and she started dry reaching and... (8257 views)

Worms in dog's poop. My dog is 1 year and 6 months, she has worms. My husband and I saw signs of it about... (6024 views)