Dry nose in a dog.

Breed: a lil dog
is it normal that my 10 year old dog haves a very dry nose everytime?

Did you know that a cold or a wet or a dry nose really doesn't mean anything in dogs?

Yes, it is true that if a dog is dehydrated their nose will be dry. But, a healthy dog can have a dry nose as well.

Lumps on hamster. Hi , my hamster is all covered with lumps , some of them are bleeding,and new ones... (8086 views)

Pigmented spot on belly. Dr, Recall my 9 week old golden named Max... I noticed something today on his... (10739 views)

Chihuahua ate tennis ball. My small, 5lb baby girl chihauha (sp?) was outside playing with our two other dogs. ... (15225 views)

Lung problem in dog. Our cuddly Walter had "kennel cough" several times throughout his life (about 5),... (4999 views)

Green penile discharge. Hi, I have a 7 month old alaskan malamute. I have noticed that he has green... (12920 views)

Mercury levels in canned tuna cat food. My cat eats a lot of tuna flavored canned cat food. I have heard that mercury in... (12268 views)

Lump on dog's chin. My dachshund has a bump on his lower lip that looks like a blood blister? Could it... (20319 views)

Pregnant cat in heat? I thought Clhoe was pregnant , she went into (Heat)a month ago and was seen being...... (11248 views)

Dog has warm ears. Is it normal for my dog to have warm ears? There is no discharge and the ears are... (73675 views)

Swollen neck on cat. My cat was been experiencing avswollen upper neck and underneath chin. It has... (21113 views)