Dry nose in a dog.

Breed: a lil dog
is it normal that my 10 year old dog haves a very dry nose everytime?

Did you know that a cold or a wet or a dry nose really doesn't mean anything in dogs?

Yes, it is true that if a dog is dehydrated their nose will be dry. But, a healthy dog can have a dry nose as well.

Pregnancy test for dogs? How can I tell if my dog is pregnant? She was with a male dog yesterday and I think... (18512 views)

Cut my dog while grooming. My mother was trimming Levi's fringe, and accidentally cut skin instead. Needless to... (55124 views)

Chronic pancreatitis flareup. Kasma is currently being treated for chronic pancreatitis...she's been on... (6835 views)

Skinny 19 year old cat. Hi my cat is 19 years old! He is a little skinny but perfectly healthy! I also have... (10610 views)

Black spots on tongue. Hypothyroidism? My dog seems to have multiple symptoms... Harsh,dry cough, hair falling out in... (6096 views)

Is this rabies? My dog is going crazy. He's been shaking and walking somewhere and walking back for... (7055 views)

Senior cat not eating and losing weight. My male cat will not eat and when he does only small amounts. we are constantly... (9967 views)

PU surgery on a cat? Hi Dr. Marie , I hope you can help me with my cat, Jack. He is 1 ½ years old and... (9158 views)

Lumps on hamster. Hi , my hamster is all covered with lumps , some of them are bleeding,and new ones... (9629 views)

Red lesion on whippet's leg. Hi there. My whippet gets a little crazy sometimes running in the backyard. I... (6377 views)