Dry nose in a dog.

Breed: a lil dog
is it normal that my 10 year old dog haves a very dry nose everytime?

Did you know that a cold or a wet or a dry nose really doesn't mean anything in dogs?

Yes, it is true that if a dog is dehydrated their nose will be dry. But, a healthy dog can have a dry nose as well.

Losing weight and hungry. My dog Knock has lost a lot of weight, he currently weighs about thirty pounds and... (8940 views)

Cat can't pee. Cat can't pee. Licking himself and yowling when tries to... (8426 views)

Cancer in a cat's chest. Hi there, I hope this wont be too long, but I want to provide the history of the... (4866 views)

Start vaccines over? i just have had my dog for 3 months, not sure what shots have been given no record,... (3140 views)

Broken leg - not eating. Last night my 7 week old puppy broke her leg , we took her to the emergency pet... (3201 views)

Spay 7 year old dog? Shadow my "daughter" is 7 years old. She is NOT spayed. Recently, I noticed a... (9395 views)

Heartworm in a puppy? I recently sold an 11 week old pomeranian on January 24, 2010 due to allergies. I... (8253 views)

Orange urine in a dog. I have had Moe for two years. He is 17 years old now according to the vet. He... (5019 views)

Cat is eating less and vomiting. Bernie has been on Royal Canin wet Overweight Management food for awhile. Lately he... (2631 views)

Swollen eyelid. My dog had one lower eyelid swollen inside. I discover this after she had... (13091 views)