Dry nose in a dog.

Breed: a lil dog
is it normal that my 10 year old dog haves a very dry nose everytime?

Did you know that a cold or a wet or a dry nose really doesn't mean anything in dogs?

Yes, it is true that if a dog is dehydrated their nose will be dry. But, a healthy dog can have a dry nose as well.

Benadryl for thunderstorms? My dog is terified of thunderstoms. Pants, tongue hanging out, eyes huge, and heart... (37747 views)

Cat is sneezing a lot. I have a two year old cat. I adopted her from a shelter last December. When I... (30493 views)

Diarrhea and then death. My question is about the death of our Daisy Mae. We are staying in South Padre... (37682 views)

Green penile discharge. Hi, I have a 7 month old alaskan malamute. I have noticed that he has green... (16952 views)

Black spot on tongue. My dog, Bogey, has developed a black spot on his tongue about 3 months ago. It was a... (24368 views)

Connection between dandruff and diabetes? My pet has recently been diagnosed with Diabetes. She is on 5 units of insulin 2x... (15465 views)

Constantly meowing for food. Two years ago, we adopted a stray cat that was living in the bushes outside our... (6219 views)

Eye closed in hamster. My hamster has one eye closed all the time. There are no other hamsters living with... (30954 views)

Should I neuter him? My male chihuahua follows my female Lhasa Apso all around the house. The Lhasa does... (6821 views)

Older dog liver problems. We gave a 13 year old Maltese. He has had liver shunts and since he was 3 months we... (11815 views)