Is spinach good for dogs?

Breed: english bulldog
Is spinach toxic for puppies

Related Articles written by Dr. Marie:

Can dogs eat spinach?

If you have a dog that likes to eat spinach, then that is great!

Spinach leaves do contain something called oxalates and this is why some people think they may be toxic. In large amounts, oxalates can cause kidney problems or bladder stones. However, the amount that a dog would have to eat in order to cause toxicity is so high that it probably couldn't be done.

So, if your dog likes spinach, then it is not bad for him at all!

Kitten is bleeding from vagina. since ive got my kitten she has been crying alot, ive noticed her bleeding aswell... (10995 views)

Dog has lost her voice. What could cause this? It's come on gradually for about 3 months. When she tries to... (11323 views)

Kitten with white gums. My kitten is 8 weeks old she just wants to lay around she was playing with the other... (15233 views)

When to put down older dog. I know my dog is on the way out, she has cataracts, hearing is dim, legs are shaky,... (4347 views)

Limping dog. Hello, My dog is a GS mix - she is just over 1 yr old and weighs approx. 70 lbs. ... (14156 views)

Possible demodectic mange. We live in Bangladesh an are unable to obtian decent vet care for my dog. I am... (32950 views)

Dog not eating i have a boxer labrador mix .his name is angus.because summer has started and the... (17546 views)

Puppy has soft stools. Background: Junior is a rescue. My first dog ever. I got him about 1 month ago,... (4805 views)

Benadryl for swollen snout? my dogs face around the snout has become swollen not sure why but im guessing its... (16720 views)

Increase dog's phenobarb? Hi Marie, My 10 yr old Jack Russell Terrier has been a seizure dog for about 4... (13142 views)