Is spinach good for dogs?

Breed: english bulldog
Is spinach toxic for puppies

Related Articles written by Dr. Marie:

Can dogs eat spinach?

If you have a dog that likes to eat spinach, then that is great!

Spinach leaves do contain something called oxalates and this is why some people think they may be toxic. In large amounts, oxalates can cause kidney problems or bladder stones. However, the amount that a dog would have to eat in order to cause toxicity is so high that it probably couldn't be done.

So, if your dog likes spinach, then it is not bad for him at all!

Can't move back legs. I hope you reply quick my dog is dragging both of his back legs he cant stand up but... (17078 views)

Cat with crusty areas. Hello, I'd like some advice on diagnosis and treatment for my cat. She has had... (10152 views)

Itchy ear Hi Dr. I have a 9 month old neutered male golden. Beginning last Saturday he... (11039 views)

Lethargic kitten after spay. My kitten is around five minths old. She was spayed on July 23rd ish. Since her... (12186 views)

Why can't I get rid of fleas? How do I permanently get rid of fleas? I have tried flea shampoos, and De Flea... (7783 views)

Pomeranian in pain. I have a 4 year old pom. All of a sudden, 3 weeks ago he started having abdominal... (12806 views)

Dog is limping. Denaro has had a limp in his left front leg for about a month, it goes from a... (11604 views)

Lump after vaccines. ...Hello! My name is Jessie and I have a Teacup Chihuhua named Zeep. He is about 10... (11765 views)

Yorkie having seizures. my dog has fits his back legs go stiff he then starts panting excessively his fur is... (7453 views)

Panting and shaking cat. Hi, My female cat is just over 15 years old. This morning she woke up... (13181 views)