Is spinach good for dogs?

Breed: english bulldog
Is spinach toxic for puppies

Related Articles written by Dr. Marie:

Can dogs eat spinach?

If you have a dog that likes to eat spinach, then that is great!

Spinach leaves do contain something called oxalates and this is why some people think they may be toxic. In large amounts, oxalates can cause kidney problems or bladder stones. However, the amount that a dog would have to eat in order to cause toxicity is so high that it probably couldn't be done.

So, if your dog likes spinach, then it is not bad for him at all!

Itchy hamster. What happens if my hamster is licking itself a lot of scratching itself? Also, what... (22077 views)

Milo's chicken jerky safety? Hi, Thank you for taking the time to read this. I'm concerned about the chicken... (9333 views)

Cyst on dog? My toy rat terrier chiuaua mix has a clear bumpy thing on her side just below her... (7849 views)

High lipase and triglycerides. Hi Dr. Marie I am following up with you regarding Oreo's Vacuolar Hepatopathy... (7708 views)

My cat died. My cat was found dead by a neighbour on a grass verge about 10ft from the road on... (11135 views)

Dog licking other dog's ear. My roommate's pit/lab mix Champ is moderately obsessed with licking/chewing on my... (57783 views)

Dog shaking and limping. Dear Dr: Since yesterday I see that my dog tires to go to the bathrooms and hide.... (11352 views)

Patches of hair loss on snout. Hi, my dog Penelope has started to develop a patch of hair loss on the right side of... (19477 views)

Lump where umbilicus was. Hi, I have a kitten who is 4 weeks and a few days. Ive noticed today that where the... (17917 views)

Dog ate food with onions. my dog ate cut up sausage but it had onion,will he get sick... (10481 views)