Is spinach good for dogs?

Breed: english bulldog
Is spinach toxic for puppies

Related Articles written by Dr. Marie:

Can dogs eat spinach?

If you have a dog that likes to eat spinach, then that is great!

Spinach leaves do contain something called oxalates and this is why some people think they may be toxic. In large amounts, oxalates can cause kidney problems or bladder stones. However, the amount that a dog would have to eat in order to cause toxicity is so high that it probably couldn't be done.

So, if your dog likes spinach, then it is not bad for him at all!

Back leg shaking. My aging Pit bull terrier's back leg shakes like he has Parkinson's disease. Back... (6823 views)

Brian tumor? Two months ago, my dog had his first seizure ever. He was taking Gabapentin (disc... (4789 views)

Dog in heat a long time. i have a 7yr.old boxer who started a heat cycle in march and it is now august....she... (15730 views)

Dog shedding. Why is our dog shedding so... (8288 views)

Tick part left in dog? I have just recently removed a tickt from my dog from just above his eye how do I... (6407 views)

How long does a dog stay in heat? How long does she stay in heat? and how often? thanks have a blessed... (7673 views)

Bald itchy spots on a dog. Hi, I've been noticing my dog is scratching his back regularly on different... (12614 views)

Golden retriever coughing. This weekend I was dog sitting for my dad's three dogs while he was out of town.... (9027 views)

Lump on dog's anus. Dr Marie-- My dog had a lump on his behind just by his anus. It never seemed to get... (45591 views)

Can dogs get chlamydia? I recently found out that i had Chlamydia, my dog hank has a bad habit of getting... (32303 views)