Swollen face after fight.

Breed: Miniature Pinscher
My miniature pinscher was attacked by a boxer a few days ago. Her wounds have scabbed over, howver her face is really swollen and she appears to be in a great deal of pain. Is there anything that I can give her for pain/swelling? She weighs approximately 20 lbs.

This dog needs to see a vet right away. You should not be trying to treat her at home.

If her face is swollen she possibly has some abscessed wounds. There is no at home treatment for this.

She will likely need a prescription of antibiotics and pain medication.

Please don't wait too long to have her seen. If this infection goes untreated it can be very very serious.

Benadryl for swollen snout? my dogs face around the snout has become swollen not sure why but im guessing its... (22224 views)

old dog is peeing in the house. spot is 17 and has started weeing in house constantley even when we have doors open... (22239 views)

Back spasms 2 years ago, I took Rusty to an emergeny vet one evening because he seemed warm and... (19631 views)

Guinea pig lifespan. Hi! Just wanna know, whats the life span of a guinea... (10371 views)

Too young for euthanasia? Is there an age too young for... (6254 views)

Chin acne. Hi there, My cat came down with a case of feline acne, probably caused by stress,... (10789 views)

dog with strabismus Dr. , My Boxer Cooper has what I think is called strabismus or lazy eye. He has... (16481 views)

Toxic to pets? I am going green and looking for a floor cleaning solution that is dog safe. I was... (6541 views)

Very sick dog. Last night I noticed my dog had diarrhea and bad gas, but I thought she was just a... (17062 views)

Wobbly after back surgery. My little dog, pumpkin, had surgery for a 'blown disc' 2-1/2 years. She attempts to... (9455 views)