Swollen face after fight.

Breed: Miniature Pinscher
My miniature pinscher was attacked by a boxer a few days ago. Her wounds have scabbed over, howver her face is really swollen and she appears to be in a great deal of pain. Is there anything that I can give her for pain/swelling? She weighs approximately 20 lbs.

This dog needs to see a vet right away. You should not be trying to treat her at home.

If her face is swollen she possibly has some abscessed wounds. There is no at home treatment for this.

She will likely need a prescription of antibiotics and pain medication.

Please don't wait too long to have her seen. If this infection goes untreated it can be very very serious.

Purple feces. Why is my dog's poop... (13991 views)

Sentry Pro Flea and Tick Shampoo Hi Dr. Marie, Last night around 8 pm I gave my dog a bath with Sentry Pro flea... (24555 views)

Possible pyometra. My dog I believe is in heat but this month instead of a thin red color the discharge... (7628 views)

Bite wound not healing. My dog was attacked on the weekend and had a puncture wound on her left shoulder.... (17938 views)

Swollen ear flap. i have a dog named shiloh and something is wrong with his ear and i just need to... (11099 views)

Surgery on 14 year old dog. Chyna has in the past few months developed a mass or cluster of lumps that are dark... (11490 views)

Sore leg in a cat. I recently moved from a ranch house to townhouse(steps) in another city. Winston is... (29972 views)

Dog jealous over owner. My female dog is 2 years old. She's a black lab. She had puppies and my boyfriend... (19666 views)

Cat with asthma. My Abby was diagnosed with a respiratory problem similar to asthma and was... (8151 views)

Limping Maltipoo. My dog fell from trying to jump on my bed 2 days ago. (She is a maltipoo and weighs... (15917 views)