Swollen face after fight.

Breed: Miniature Pinscher
My miniature pinscher was attacked by a boxer a few days ago. Her wounds have scabbed over, howver her face is really swollen and she appears to be in a great deal of pain. Is there anything that I can give her for pain/swelling? She weighs approximately 20 lbs.

This dog needs to see a vet right away. You should not be trying to treat her at home.

If her face is swollen she possibly has some abscessed wounds. There is no at home treatment for this.

She will likely need a prescription of antibiotics and pain medication.

Please don't wait too long to have her seen. If this infection goes untreated it can be very very serious.

Wobbly after seizure. hello, I have a 4 year old husky mix who is epelectic. Hes on phenobarbital and... (38910 views)

Should dog have a liver biopsy? My dog, Zora, was adopted from a rescue group in CA so we don't know much about her... (10402 views)

Lumps on hips. My dog is five years old female golden/lab. Three weeks ago I noticed two bumps at... (15396 views)

Orange urine and trouble walking. my dog is a rottweiler not sure if he is a cross or not and unsure off the age but... (8121 views)

Parvo carrier? A dog by the name of Bo was pulled from the pound along with some puppies, the... (29234 views)

Is my dog overweight? Can you please tell me what weight Lady should be? She is now 24kg, is this a good... (7152 views)

Homeopathic seizure control. I have adopted a dog Jack aged 7. He has seizures which last about 3-5 minutes and... (7173 views)

Red gums next to baby teeth. Hi Dr, This question concerns Max gums. Recall a month ago he had two occluded... (12118 views)

Cat's foot is swollen. His left back foot is swollen and his paw. Ever since it was swollen he has been... (7267 views)

Black spot on dog's nose. Hi my name is Joanne I noticed about a week ago my 8 year old lab had a small black... (23776 views)