Strong smelling urine.

Breed: unsure
i have a male cat an recently his urine has become very strong, he hasnt been done is there a problem?

It sounds like DJ is starting to come into maturity. A male cat will hit puberty any time after 6 months of age. When this happens you will start to notice a very strong smell to the urine.

The only cure for this is to have him neutered.

PU surgery on a cat? Hi Dr. Marie , I hope you can help me with my cat, Jack. He is 1 ½ years old and... (8935 views)

Itchy dog. whats would be the best flea medication for a my dog?? hes been chewing for months... (8161 views)

Boxer splitting open tail. I have a 2 year old boxer and she keeps splitting her tail open is it necessary to... (5941 views)

vet question Hi Dr. Marie. My name is Kim. I'm from Sydney, Australia. My dog, Lassie is going on... (8531 views)

Bump on dog's ear. I noticed that the flap of my dog's ear has this pimple like bump on it. you can't... (19103 views)

Dog ate vitamin D Dog just ate two 5,000 iu Vitamin D capsules. Anything I need to worry about/watch... (89702 views)

Frontline and Revolution safe for pregnant dogs. Dr. Marie my poor yorkie is pregnet and she got flees from my sisters new dog what... (45846 views)

Cat's tail fell off. My cat is a male, seven year old, siamese crossed with ginger named Skittles. Around... (41228 views)

Why do cats lick plastic? I have a 2 year old Himalayan Cat named Felix. He will be 3 in April. He drives me... (25550 views)

Canine tooth extracted. My cat recently underwent a procedure to remove her broken, upper right canine. It... (6043 views)