Strong smelling urine.

Breed: unsure
i have a male cat an recently his urine has become very strong, he hasnt been done is there a problem?

It sounds like DJ is starting to come into maturity. A male cat will hit puberty any time after 6 months of age. When this happens you will start to notice a very strong smell to the urine.

The only cure for this is to have him neutered.

Back leg shaking. My aging Pit bull terrier's back leg shakes like he has Parkinson's disease. Back... (8024 views)

Skin lesions on dog's face. HI, my Chikita has been having some skin trouble and cant exactly figure out what it... (5309 views)

Nutritional supplement for repeated fractures. I have a chihuahua who has broken the same leg three times in the last year. The... (9698 views)

In pain after anal gland surgery. my pet just got an anal gland removed and he dosent want to get up to eat. he has... (7701 views)

Sore pug. The first time we thought something was wrong was when we took him out for his usual... (5718 views)

Infection on leg. My dog has been licking his inner thigh to the point where it is very red and there... (18553 views)

Diarrhea after having puppies. is it nomal for a dog to have the runs after giving birth to 11 puppies a week... (24867 views)

Itchy dog. I had noticed the oldest one of my dogs, Chloe, chewing and itching a little more... (46586 views)

Aural Hematoma my 12 yr old italian greyhound's ear is puffy. not the inner ear but the ear itself.... (10092 views)

Effects of tobacco on dogs. wat happens wen u feed ur dog a piece of levi garrett tabacco wit his... (9799 views)