Strong smelling urine.

Breed: unsure
i have a male cat an recently his urine has become very strong, he hasnt been done is there a problem?

It sounds like DJ is starting to come into maturity. A male cat will hit puberty any time after 6 months of age. When this happens you will start to notice a very strong smell to the urine.

The only cure for this is to have him neutered.

Chihuahua with loose teeth. My Chihuahua's teeth are starting to get very loose. She is only two years old,... (12135 views)

Cat constantly in heat. Hi, I have a cat, she is little less than 2 years old. She is always in heat like 1... (25710 views)

Helicobacter in ferrets. HI! I read your response regarding the ferret who was not eating, vomiting, lying in... (15174 views)

Rapid weight loss. Hello Dr. Marie, First I have to sadly say that I can not afford a vet visit for... (5746 views)

Swelling near dogs penis My dog is currently at the Vet, but the vet doesn't seem to understand the symptom I... (92228 views)

Chihuahua with hair loss. Hey Dr.Marie. I'm writing to you about my puppy chihuahua. Sooty. She has just... (9370 views)

Is this dog cryptorchid? Jupiter is 71/2 months old. At 8 weeks vet noted both testicles desended. At 5... (19895 views)

Dog ate sewing needle. I think my dog has swallowed a sewing needle. What should I... (37070 views)

Sedation for euthanasia? My cat was recently diagnosed with tumors in his lungs.He's no longer eating on his... (12111 views)

Won't eat kidney diet. My cat is 17 years old. She has kidney disease and has been on kidney food (both... (14365 views)