Strong smelling urine.

Breed: unsure
i have a male cat an recently his urine has become very strong, he hasnt been done is there a problem?

It sounds like DJ is starting to come into maturity. A male cat will hit puberty any time after 6 months of age. When this happens you will start to notice a very strong smell to the urine.

The only cure for this is to have him neutered.

Feline acne? Dr. Marie, About a week ago I noticed a small grayish black nodule on my cat's... (25820 views)

Becoming a veterinary assistant? I want to become a vet assistant. I have enrolled in an online course that teaches... (4698 views)

Is clostridium zoonotic? Clostridium Type A has been known to cause sudden death in healthy deer but it has... (7898 views)

Why did my cat die? Hello, The other day, our cat Misty (she would have been 16-years-old next month)... (13228 views)

Mast Cell tumor? This past Saturday afternoon I was petting my dog and I noticed a small bump under... (21855 views)

Is Okra toxic to dogs? Without thinking, I gave my dog a small amount (appx 1/4 cup) of oven fried... (58145 views)

Puppy leaking urine. My puppy seems to be going pee while he sleeps .. He's 7 weeks old. Is this normal?... (9180 views)

Pregnant cat in heat? I thought Clhoe was pregnant , she went into (Heat)a month ago and was seen being...... (13887 views)

Kidney disease and seizures. My cat is almost 18 years old and he has kidney disease. He is on a special diet my... (7814 views)

Dog walking in circles my mother in laws dog just started acting real sick today he cant stand up or when... (26842 views)