Strong smelling urine.

Breed: unsure
i have a male cat an recently his urine has become very strong, he hasnt been done is there a problem?

It sounds like DJ is starting to come into maturity. A male cat will hit puberty any time after 6 months of age. When this happens you will start to notice a very strong smell to the urine.

The only cure for this is to have him neutered.

Puppy died. My 7week old puppy died yesterday. She laid around all weekend and was not very... (11500 views)

Swollen ear. My cats right inner ear just started turning like bruised, black & blue. Inner ear,... (13738 views)

Cat with green patch on skin. first i would like to thank you for your time. When my cat was a kitten i thought... (17274 views)

Time to put dog to sleep? My dog is very old and has been Very skinny the past month, But yesterday he lost... (8153 views)

Do cats taste sweet? Dr. Marie, This is really more of a general question than a question about my pet... (24074 views)

Is my dog pregnant? i was woke up this morning mu my female pup crying and yelping. so i found her... (17650 views)

Pus filled lump on boxer. Hello, About four days ago, we noticed what looked like a cut on our male boxer's... (6877 views)

Does my puppy have a UTI? My puggle puppy usually tells me when she has to go out. But for the past two-three... (12432 views)

Mercury levels in canned tuna cat food. My cat eats a lot of tuna flavored canned cat food. I have heard that mercury in... (19411 views)

Coughing dog. Hi, We have talked before. Trixie is 13 years old and has had kidney issues. I... (18633 views)