Dog with bad breath.

Breed: boxer male
im from philippines, i really sleep at bed every night with my dog.the problem is, i need to change my beddings daily because of bad breath, his saliva maybe spits to my bed. i use woof spray but its not working, please send me a copy how to make homemade to freshen his breath.

Hi and thanks for your question.

It's not normal for a 6-12 month old puppy to have breath that is this bad. In an older dog I would be telling you that he needs to have a dental cleaning.

It's possible that he has a tooth infection. If this is the case then the only treatment that is likely to work is to have the tooth removed under an anesthetic.

There are all sorts of sprays and products to help freshen dog breath but I really don't find that they work well. Usually if there is an odor it is because there is a medical problem.

Hopefully he can see the vet soon!

Dog sick after eating apricots. Yesterday I found Poppy and my other Aussie eating apricots from the neighbors... (19924 views)

Dog Scorpion Bite. My dog Bella was under the table when she just started screaming! We got her out... (31749 views)

Coronavirus and FIP. I recently adopted a cat from overseas, and I found out later he was housed briefly... (7384 views)

Rottweiler can't stand. Hello, We have a 13 year old Rott who was diagnosed with arthritis of the spine. ... (27567 views)

Drinking more and thirsty LILI, 7.5 YRS OLD, HAS STARTED WETTING HER BED AND SHE HAS AN UNENDING THIRST AND... (13861 views)

Constipated cat. my cat is constapated is there a laxative for cats what can i do for him to help him... (5291 views)

Cat pooping in the house. hello, my name is kelly horne. we recently got a new cat, i was told she's 6... (7558 views)

Tooth infection. i have an 8 year old pomerian i rescued a few years ago he has real bad teeth right... (4932 views)

Oozing boil on dog's paw. My dog has a sort of woozing boil on her paw and all around it there is hair loss... (11263 views)

Shaking cat. My cat, Misty will be 14 in Aug. The only problems she’s had until recently have... (9520 views)