Dog with bad breath.

Breed: boxer male
im from philippines, i really sleep at bed every night with my dog.the problem is, i need to change my beddings daily because of bad breath, his saliva maybe spits to my bed. i use woof spray but its not working, please send me a copy how to make homemade to freshen his breath.

Hi and thanks for your question.

It's not normal for a 6-12 month old puppy to have breath that is this bad. In an older dog I would be telling you that he needs to have a dental cleaning.

It's possible that he has a tooth infection. If this is the case then the only treatment that is likely to work is to have the tooth removed under an anesthetic.

There are all sorts of sprays and products to help freshen dog breath but I really don't find that they work well. Usually if there is an odor it is because there is a medical problem.

Hopefully he can see the vet soon!

Can my cat live with pocket pets? Hi I have a pet rat, a guinea pig, a hamster and a cat! The cat is 19 years old, and... (9369 views)

Hair loss in hamster I have a syrian hamster which is about two and a half years old. He as been losing... (7491 views)

Benadryl for dogs How much Benadryl can I give my dog? I think he is having an allergic reaction to a... (13156 views)

Down in the hock. Hello, About two weeks ago I came home from being away a couple of hours and... (6297 views)

Is FHO a good idea? my 11 year old 35kg male dog suffers from severe hip displasia & pain relief... (13540 views)

Cat ate A&D cream. Four days ago Salem licked some A&D cream. I called poison control and they there... (19458 views)

Food allergy? My pug will be eight in a few months. A few months ago, he started scratching alot.... (7330 views)

Questions about cryptosporidium. Vet told me dog has cryptosporidium She had diarrehea and vomit but lasted 24 hours... (22525 views)

Using elastic to remove lump. Rusty was diagnose with "cancer" after giving birth 4 years ago. It was recommended... (7471 views)

Dog with swollen face. our dog woke up with a swollen face. i think that something might have bitten him. ... (11658 views)