Dog with bad breath.

Breed: boxer male
im from philippines, i really sleep at bed every night with my dog.the problem is, i need to change my beddings daily because of bad breath, his saliva maybe spits to my bed. i use woof spray but its not working, please send me a copy how to make homemade to freshen his breath.

Hi and thanks for your question.

It's not normal for a 6-12 month old puppy to have breath that is this bad. In an older dog I would be telling you that he needs to have a dental cleaning.

It's possible that he has a tooth infection. If this is the case then the only treatment that is likely to work is to have the tooth removed under an anesthetic.

There are all sorts of sprays and products to help freshen dog breath but I really don't find that they work well. Usually if there is an odor it is because there is a medical problem.

Hopefully he can see the vet soon!

Black spot or scab on dog's nose. Hello I noticed a few days ago my beagle has a black bump above his snout, my sister... (31620 views)

Cat with coccidia My vet did a fecal exam on my cat today and said there was coccidia there, but she... (6703 views)

Paralyzed chihuahua My dog is just laying here stiff in the rear but wont move anything but his head. He... (9249 views)

Cat's leg swollen. Hi there. I've spent an hour or more doing research about this online, and I'm at a... (7320 views)

Lumps on hips. My dog is five years old female golden/lab. Three weeks ago I noticed two bumps at... (14343 views)

See the vet for dog bite? Daisy was bitten my my other dog in 2 places. It bled moderately and I gently bathed... (3713 views)

Problems after anesthetic. My cat was put on anesthia for the blood draw, which was not approved by me. This... (21328 views)

Old dog with mammary lump Gizmo, our shihtzu is naturally slowing due to age- her hearing is gone - her sight... (9302 views)

Slimy white stuff in urine. Last night my cat urinated on the couch. That's abnormal on it's own but, in... (26694 views)

Blood in urine after neuter. My dog was neutered 2 days ago. When he pees now there is small traces of blood in... (29859 views)