Dog is licking where he was neutered.

Breed: poodle
my dog is licking where he was neutered 3 years ago help asap thx.

Thanks for your question. This is unlikely to be related to his neutering surgery.

It's possible that Buddy has a wound in this area or even a skin infection.

Is he urinating ok? If he is having trouble with urinating then he should see a vet right away.

If not, you can try putting some polysporin or neosporin on the area three times daily. If things aren't improving after a couple of days then he will need to see the vet to see if he needs some antibiotics.

I hope he is ok!

Coconut milk for dogs. Okay my dog has suffered colitis since he was a pup, numerous vets said his food was... (112472 views)

Dog suddenly paralyzed. My beloved Pug, Newt, passed away last October.She was 12 years old. She developed a... (46313 views)

Home remedy for ear infection? Hello, My golden bailey was sprayed by a skunk in September, his shots are up to... (14044 views)

Cat won't use litter box. I have a 7 month old female cat, I have had her vet checked and she has no problems.... (10064 views)

Blue lump on dog's belly. Around Christmas, I noticed a blue-tinted bump, about 3 mm in diameter, on my dog's... (25603 views)

Dog won't eat. well dr my dog he always wants to go outside and doesnt want to eat his food and we... (12597 views)

Dog ate fertilizer. Hi Dr. Marie, Jake, a 25 lb Border Collie mix ate a small amount of a grass... (46959 views)

Cat losing clumps of fur Our beloved 9 yo old male cat Gretzkey is ripping his hair out in clumps. Our house... (43777 views)

Wheezing then died. We adopted a cat from a family that could not keep him any longer because they just... (8452 views)

Recipe for skunk odor. My cat got sprayed by a skunk. What do you recomend to get rid of the... (10543 views)