Dog is licking where he was neutered.

Breed: poodle
my dog is licking where he was neutered 3 years ago help asap thx.

Thanks for your question. This is unlikely to be related to his neutering surgery.

It's possible that Buddy has a wound in this area or even a skin infection.

Is he urinating ok? If he is having trouble with urinating then he should see a vet right away.

If not, you can try putting some polysporin or neosporin on the area three times daily. If things aren't improving after a couple of days then he will need to see the vet to see if he needs some antibiotics.

I hope he is ok!

What caused liver fracture? We fostered an abused, rescue dog in January of 2012 to May 2012 when she died... (14004 views)

Brown bugs on my dog. I got a new dog, a crossbreed of Pomeranian and Chihuahua, and I discovered... (11835 views)

Eye out of socket. MY PUPPY JUST GOT BIT BY A LARGE DOG IN THE LEFT EYE. THE EYE LOOKS LIKE ITS OUT OF... (13898 views)

Round spot on cat's leg. He has a bald patch high on his leg. we considered it might be ringworm but the... (10868 views)

Lump after vaccines. ...Hello! My name is Jessie and I have a Teacup Chihuhua named Zeep. He is about 10... (17140 views)

Pit bull with pink skin. I have a pit bull that is black and white in color. Actually he is predominately... (54818 views)

Sores on dog's nose. Dr. Marie- Our dog has been breaking out in sore/boil/blister type bumps on his... (88329 views)

Tapeworms in cat. I've been using drontal deworming xl tablets to treat my cat with tapeworms also... (9834 views)

Dog ate staples My dog may have ingested 4 staples last night around midnight. She is acting... (71071 views)

Vomiting dog. Our vet has told us that Lola won't digest all her food and empty her stomach in the... (9368 views)