Chin acne in a dog.

Breed: Cane Corso
My 1 year old cane corso keeps getting bumps on his chin similar to acne or zits. I have recently started draining them only for them to come back bigger. My dog doesn't appear to be in any pain but they look nasty.

Although I can't say for certain what this is without seeing Bowdoin, I am suspicious that this could be something called chin acne.

Some dogs with chin acne will benefit from using Oxy-Pads (made for teenagers with acne) a couple of times per day. You can simply rub the area with the Oxy Pads.

However, the red spots can often become infected. If this is the case then your dog will need antibiotics prescribed by the vet.

It won't hurt to try the OxyPads but if they are not working then I would highly advise a vet visit. Also, it is likely not helpful to pop these.

Reversing neuter surgery. I made a mistake by neutering him, and i really want to breed him and i was... (21529 views)

Joint pain in a dog. Hello my dog Menew, is a Akita/husky he is 15 years old and has arthrities, some... (13698 views)

Cat has swollen foot. I took my cat to the vet bc he was limping and they said he may have cut his foot... (4582 views)

My dog won't eat. Hello i have a male 2 year old pitbull. He is an extremely picky eater when it comes... (13070 views)

Green discharge post whelping. is it normal for my dog to have greenish pee and black clumps after she gave birth?... (19253 views)

Cerebellar hypoplasia in kittens. hi, my cat recently had kittens, their are four kittens, two cant walk or barely... (17800 views)

low protein food My brother's cat, who is about 14 years old, recently got bloodwork done at the vet,... (7485 views)

Dog's nails are breaking. My dog is about 10 years old and shows no signs of any illness. Recently, her nails... (7967 views)

Rare form hepatitis. I got Sadie in January this year. She is a rescue. She's been sick since February.... (4088 views)

Unable to walk. We put the dog outside this morning and then went out to bring him back in and found... (71279 views)