Biting her paws.

Breed: cockapoo
my dog is biting her paws why is she? she had fleas but we gave her a pill so when they bite her they die.

The most common reason for a dog to bite her paws is due to allergies. The vast majority of allergies are environmental. Food can sometimes be the culprit, but it is not as common as environmental allergies.

There are many treatments for allergies, but most dogs do need small doses of steroids.

Here is a search on my site for other questions relating to itchy paws due to allergies:

allergies.

Sunscreen for cats and dogs. My cat is a white cat and he loves to lounge in the sun. I was wondering if you... (14041 views)

Scratching ears and shaking head. We just started a road trip and my Isis has started scratching her ears and shaking... (7804 views)

Blood in poop. Hi There, I found a few drops of blood last night in and near my puppies poo. Not... (54528 views)

Vomited up chew toy. My dog had diarrhea and threw up last night. She's crated at night and when I got... (19512 views)

Slimy white stuff in urine. Last night my cat urinated on the couch. That's abnormal on it's own but, in... (29101 views)

Rabbit euthanasia questions. I had my bunny put down due to a spinal injury. The vet said they gave her gas to... (6225 views)

Cat hardly eating. my cat has recemtly been in the catery. since returning she has hardly eaten and is... (10886 views)

Gray spot near a dog's penis. My dog has gray spot on the bottom by his penis is this normal? He never had them... (11836 views)

Insulin shock Lucy is diabetic.She gets 4units 2x daily with food..Monday she started to have... (6840 views)

Dog ate M&M's. My 20 pound dachsund just ate a pack of M&M chocolate!!! Will he die? PLEASE... (44000 views)