Biting her paws.

Breed: cockapoo
my dog is biting her paws why is she? she had fleas but we gave her a pill so when they bite her they die.

The most common reason for a dog to bite her paws is due to allergies. The vast majority of allergies are environmental. Food can sometimes be the culprit, but it is not as common as environmental allergies.

There are many treatments for allergies, but most dogs do need small doses of steroids.

Here is a search on my site for other questions relating to itchy paws due to allergies:

allergies.

Care of orphaned kittens. I have a ferral outside cat who just had kittens and was attacked...most of thr... (6889 views)

Dog looks thin. I have a 9 1/2 year old Yorkshire Terrier. Recently she has begun to get thin. I... (14155 views)

Incontinent kitten. Hi there! I have a kitten who was found in a drain at about 3 weeks. The vets at... (11201 views)

Only one bowel movement. My 2 month old shih tzu only poops in the morning. He eats dog food soaked in water... (9833 views)

Dog pees when excited. comit had surgery done to remove a hernia and the vets said it was of most good to... (10112 views)

Healthy weight for a puppy. My papipoo recently had a haircut and I was shocked at how skinny he is. What is a... (9676 views)

Mass on dog's cheek. My dog recently had a cotton ball size mass on her "cheek". Someone told me it was... (10178 views)

Diarrhea and vomiting in kittens. Hello Marie, thanks in advance. (Sorry for the English we are from Finland)... (5088 views)

Protein in urine. Hi, My Yorkie is 12 and had smelly pee starting in September 2010. I took a sample... (10296 views)

Side effects of Trilostane. Buddy was diagnosed with Cushings Disease about 5 weeks ago. He had extensive blood... (15165 views)