Biting her paws.

Breed: cockapoo
my dog is biting her paws why is she? she had fleas but we gave her a pill so when they bite her they die.

The most common reason for a dog to bite her paws is due to allergies. The vast majority of allergies are environmental. Food can sometimes be the culprit, but it is not as common as environmental allergies.

There are many treatments for allergies, but most dogs do need small doses of steroids.

Here is a search on my site for other questions relating to itchy paws due to allergies:

allergies.

Cat ate vitamin D3. I believe my cat accidentally ingested a 1000iu capsule of Vitamin D3 I read your... (27810 views)

Died after bloat surgery. My dog became sick early Friday morning (2am) and vomited 3 times between 2am and... (17943 views)

Sore pug. The first time we thought something was wrong was when we took him out for his usual... (5843 views)

Boyfriend doesn't want to neuter dog. My boyfriend and I are arguing about whether to get our dog neutered. He is a pit... (9865 views)

Reduce allergies to cats. I'm allergic to cats but I would love to have one. I've recently heard that there is... (7900 views)

Dog ate sewing needle. I think my dog has swallowed a sewing needle. What should I... (36073 views)

Recurring respiratory symptoms. My 1 yr old Burmese cat was purchased with what we think is cat flu. She has... (12068 views)

Daschund with sore neck. My dog was perfectly fine leading up to and on the day he received his vaccines. He... (7770 views)

Dog ate vetoryl My younger dog ate some food that had vetoryl in it meant for my older dog. Will it... (15990 views)

Aggressive dog torn nail Lincoln split his nail 2 weeks ago. I put Neosporin on it and wrapped it with a... (11082 views)