Biting her paws.

Breed: cockapoo
my dog is biting her paws why is she? she had fleas but we gave her a pill so when they bite her they die.

The most common reason for a dog to bite her paws is due to allergies. The vast majority of allergies are environmental. Food can sometimes be the culprit, but it is not as common as environmental allergies.

There are many treatments for allergies, but most dogs do need small doses of steroids.

Here is a search on my site for other questions relating to itchy paws due to allergies:

allergies.

Strange behavior in cat. Hello. My cat got hit by a car four months ago and had to have his tail... (9960 views)

Trim ferret's teeth? can you trim your ferrets teeth so that when they bite it wont hurt as much and if... (7177 views)

Can dogs take human antibiotics? Can dogs take human antibiotics or triple creams for... (13220 views)

Bromonidine (like amitraz) toxicity. MY DOG SWALLOWED SOME BRIMONIDINE TARTRATE OPHTHALMIC 5 ML SHE IS VERY WEAK AND... (11411 views)

Hamster escaping out lid. hello, my hamster has a rody cage but i noticed the other day that he had biten... (6875 views)

Itchy on back. max is a 11yo. Boston terrier about 18pounds. He is in perfect health, according to... (8353 views)

Food allergy? My pug will be eight in a few months. A few months ago, he started scratching alot.... (6599 views)

Something in throat? Husband won't let me take cat to vet..childrens pet. Cat stopped eating a few days... (30270 views)

Dental problems and weight loss. i think she has a bad tooth,lost of weight,not eating her regular food,gave her rice... (15102 views)

Cancer in lungs? Josie has had a persistent cough for over a year, so I took her to my vet for a... (4545 views)