Biting her paws.

Breed: cockapoo
my dog is biting her paws why is she? she had fleas but we gave her a pill so when they bite her they die.

The most common reason for a dog to bite her paws is due to allergies. The vast majority of allergies are environmental. Food can sometimes be the culprit, but it is not as common as environmental allergies.

There are many treatments for allergies, but most dogs do need small doses of steroids.

Here is a search on my site for other questions relating to itchy paws due to allergies:

allergies.

Black spot on Hamster's skin. my hamster has a black spot under his hair.should he have this?????????????. he is a... (18551 views)

Guinea pig breathing problems. I'm not sure if you can answer this. My Guinea Pig was breathing very loud and fast.... (15112 views)

Panting and shaking cat. Hi, My female cat is just over 15 years old. This morning she woke up... (16381 views)

Thumping back legs. My cat started throwing up Sunday. Yesterday he started thumping his back feet and... (22206 views)

Low T4 and thyroid medicine. I have a 6yr old lab mix (approx 70 lbs) that was diagnosed with hypothyroidism... (4991 views)

My dog is pooping blood. What does it mean when a dog poops blood? I woke up this morning and there was... (679035 views)

Large lymph nodes in a cat. My cat Miko seems to have swollen lymph nodes under her neck. They've been like that... (43267 views)

Allergic reaction. Harley is having the following symptoms. Shaking head regularly licking... (5207 views)

Sterile nodular panniculitis? Hi, My dog has a patch of nodules on his neck. I took him to our normal vet five... (32430 views)

Dog ate Sentinel Shug got into the Sentinel package...pills are missing...what is the... (16642 views)