Dog ate a grape.

Breed: miniature schnauzer
Hi,

My 2 year old miniature schnauzer ate a red seedless grape about 20 minutes ago.
I know they can be toxic and cause kidney damage,
so what can i do to help him?
will he be ok?
thank-you,

Lily xx

Related Articles written by Dr. Marie:

Are grapes bad for dogs?

Here is a previously answered question that will likely help:

Grape toxicity in dogs.

That question is primarily about raisins, but the answer is the same as for grapes.

Puppy vomiting at night. My 5 month old lab is crate trained and in his crate almost nightly he has begun to... (36211 views)

Peeing in house and throwing up. My dog has not woke us up to be let ouside since he has been house trained. A... (33366 views)

Dog can't stand. Vera is unable to stand on her back legs. She also cannot climb on to sofas or... (7210 views)

Rapid weight loss. Hello Dr. Marie, First I have to sadly say that I can not afford a vet visit for... (3406 views)

My hamster bites my friends. My hamster dosent bite me ever, he only bites other people. He has never ever... (5860 views)

Swelling on neck. I just noticed that when my dog barks the right side of her neck swells about 1-2... (3334 views)

Profender and pregnant women. Hi there Dr. Marie This isn't a direct question about an animal but I'm wondering... (5537 views)

Slimy white stuff in urine. Last night my cat urinated on the couch. That's abnormal on it's own but, in... (21122 views)

lump on ear In the last couple weeks a bump on the tip of my dogs ear has shown up. We have been... (7441 views)

Dog is panting a lot. My dog Sam has been panting alot for the past year. Recently he is doing this more... (20718 views)