Dog ate a grape.

Breed: miniature schnauzer
Hi,

My 2 year old miniature schnauzer ate a red seedless grape about 20 minutes ago.
I know they can be toxic and cause kidney damage,
so what can i do to help him?
will he be ok?
thank-you,

Lily xx

Related Articles written by Dr. Marie:

Are grapes bad for dogs?

Here is a previously answered question that will likely help:

Grape toxicity in dogs.

That question is primarily about raisins, but the answer is the same as for grapes.

Baby teeth didn't fall out. My dog's two canine teeth did not fall and her adult teeth grew in front of them.... (8929 views)

Coughing and sneezing dog. I have a three month old teacup Yorkie. He had a check up last week and got his... (24291 views)

Relation of weight to skin problems. I understand that you are a very busy person but i am currently inrolled in the... (5714 views)

Anxious at night time. Okay, So this is a slightly weird question but it is one that is extremely... (23559 views)

Seizure or heart problem? My sister is younger and home alone until tomorrow. She called me freaking out about... (9892 views)

Eye closed in hamster. My hamster has one eye closed all the time. There are no other hamsters living with... (26825 views)

Did I make the right decision? Hello, I guess my question isn't so much of a question but more of a plea for... (38467 views)

Heat symptoms pregnant cat. My cat is pregnant but still acting like she's in season, this has been going on now... (4188 views)

Get rid of parvo virus. I have a general question about Parvo virus, Its a very very common virus I know,... (23492 views)

Cat vomited 5 times. I came home this morning and i found about 5 vomit spots in my living room. when i... (34293 views)