Dog ate a grape.

Breed: miniature schnauzer
Hi,

My 2 year old miniature schnauzer ate a red seedless grape about 20 minutes ago.
I know they can be toxic and cause kidney damage,
so what can i do to help him?
will he be ok?
thank-you,

Lily xx

Related Articles written by Dr. Marie:

Are grapes bad for dogs?

Here is a previously answered question that will likely help:

Grape toxicity in dogs.

That question is primarily about raisins, but the answer is the same as for grapes.

Vomiting kitten My 4 month old kitten was fine 3 days ago, then she suddenly regurgitated her... (21882 views)

Ketoconazole for dogs. How safe is it to give my dog ketoconazole 200 mg tab fur a fungal infection? The... (30324 views)

Rapid weight loss. Hello Dr. Marie, First I have to sadly say that I can not afford a vet visit for... (9204 views)

Jack Russel skin problems. My Jack Russel has bad skin. Every now and again she gets really itchy and has bald... (19414 views)

Cat with broken pelvis-not eating. My kitty has a broken left pelvis, which happened 8 days ago. Today she has changed,... (14520 views)

Parvo carrier? A dog by the name of Bo was pulled from the pound along with some puppies, the... (33662 views)

Natural allergy remedies. Options for a dog allergic to grass? Not interested in doing drugs for the rest of... (11705 views)

Fly bites on dog's ears. My dogs are having problems with fly, on their ears what should I do, to help them. ... (11490 views)

Hairless cat skin problem. I recently took my hairless cats collar off and there was a small red sore were the... (12826 views)

Lumps on belly Hello, Dr. Marie: I noticed some small bumps on my dog's bladder on/near the site... (20761 views)