Dog ate a grape.

Breed: miniature schnauzer
Hi,

My 2 year old miniature schnauzer ate a red seedless grape about 20 minutes ago.
I know they can be toxic and cause kidney damage,
so what can i do to help him?
will he be ok?
thank-you,

Lily xx

Related Articles written by Dr. Marie:

Are grapes bad for dogs?

Here is a previously answered question that will likely help:

Grape toxicity in dogs.

That question is primarily about raisins, but the answer is the same as for grapes.

Skinny 19 year old cat. Hi my cat is 19 years old! He is a little skinny but perfectly healthy! I also have... (8925 views)

Cryptosporidium and clostridium. I am hoping for confirmation that we are on the right track with treating our two 11... (16001 views)

Cat died suddenly. Hi and thank you for your time My son met me at the door in tears as 1.5 year old... (5163 views)

How to keep dogs from breeding. Hi there, I have a one year old female Beagle/Boxer mix and a Lab/pitt mix... (3928 views)

OTC sedation for cats. I just brought my two cats home from their dental cleaning and found out that they... (74242 views)

Guinea pig losing teeth. its mouth is sore and can only chew mashed up food its loosing his teeth to its not... (7001 views)

Wobbly cavalier during pregnancy. Hi, we have a female 3 year old cavalier king charles spaniel. she is 5 weeks... (7923 views)

Kitten has a cold and is congested. the kitten was found in the backyard, cold and all alone. He has what appears to be... (9512 views)

Puppy with diarrhea. Hi Dr. Marie I have a 10 week old OES pup, male. He is in good weight, healthy... (10923 views)

Do I have rabies? Hiii m rakesh..i was bitten by a dog when i was 18 years old. I dnt know that dog... (7579 views)