Do cats get chicken pox?

Breed:
it is not of a cat of mine a cat i saw he had spots that looked alot like chickenpox on a human and i stroked him what does this cat have?

Cats can't get chicken pox, so you don't need to worry about that.

There are a few things that can cause bald spots or bumps like chicken pox on a cat. The first would be an allergy to something. One possibility is if your cat has fleas. It is often hard to tell as cats can hide fleas really well. I wrote an article about how to tell if your pet has fleas.

Another possibility is some type of skin infection. If this is the case, he is going to need antibiotics.

There are other possibilities such as ringworm which is a fungal infection. Ringworm is contagious to people.

Trim ferret's teeth? can you trim your ferrets teeth so that when they bite it wont hurt as much and if... (6945 views)

Cat falling over. for the last while my cat is having a hard time walking and is falling over. When he... (17223 views)

Vomiting kitten My 4 month old kitten was fine 3 days ago, then she suddenly regurgitated her... (14056 views)

Throwing up and diarrhea. My dog has been throwing up and has had diarrhea for a couple of days. She is able... (28203 views)

Dog vomiting clear mucus and white foam. My dog continues to throw up a clear mucus with white foam. He is still very... (18201 views)

UTI in a kitten. Hi there, I have spoken to you in the past, and am looking for a little advice... (10125 views)

Thumping back legs. My cat started throwing up Sunday. Yesterday he started thumping his back feet and... (19262 views)

Limping Boxer. My dog is a boxer about 2 yrs old. My son stepped on his paw about a week ago and... (11742 views)

Persistent hymen in dog. Mam, i own a female german sheperd. the problem is i cant breed her due to the grown... (12533 views)

Can't move back legs. My cat could not get up using its back legs. Her front legs were working but she... (29181 views)