Bloddy vaginal discharge in a cat.

Breed: calico
My cat is bleeding from her vagina, she is not spayed and we don't believe she is pregnant because she is rather small. She will be laying down and all of a sudden she will start pushing. She has been doing this for a couple days, she doesn't seem to be in any pain.

I would be very worried about the possibility of Lucy being pregnant and possibly having problems with her pregnancy. If she is pushing and nothing is coming out then she needs to see a vet right away! Hopefully she will not need a C-Section.

Another possible reason for a bloody vaginal discharge in a cat is an infection in the uterus called a pyometra. This is very serious and requires emergency surgery right away.

Any time we see a bloody vaginal discharge in a cat it is a cause for concern.

Swollen feet. hey doctor, i have a weimarner....for the last 1 year he has been continuously... (4778 views)

Vomiting kitten. My 4 week kitten was abandoned by his mom when he was a few days old. He is very... (3187 views)

Tapazole not working. Miss Kitty who is spayed and about 13 yrs old (we rescued her) was recently... (4715 views)

Feral cat with problems. There is a a trio of feral cats that we have been feeding, and over the last few... (8271 views)

Seizures Max is 14. Four nights ago he had a big seizure that lasted about 60-90 seconds. ... (60699 views)

Does parvo affect sperm? My dog, Moose, had Parvo Virus when he was eight months old. Yes, Moose got Parvo... (6242 views)

Black lump under cat's eye. Few months ago, there is a small tiny transparent bubble grow under the skin below... (9555 views)

Stop dogs from fighting. I have 2 female doxies, one beats up the other all the time. How can i control this?... (2666 views)

Diarrhea and increased appetite. We found a cat that we have decided to keep. We have had all his shots, Neutered and... (2555 views)

Sunscreen for cats and dogs. My cat is a white cat and he loves to lounge in the sun. I was wondering if you... (8777 views)