Bloddy vaginal discharge in a cat.

Breed: calico
My cat is bleeding from her vagina, she is not spayed and we don't believe she is pregnant because she is rather small. She will be laying down and all of a sudden she will start pushing. She has been doing this for a couple days, she doesn't seem to be in any pain.

I would be very worried about the possibility of Lucy being pregnant and possibly having problems with her pregnancy. If she is pushing and nothing is coming out then she needs to see a vet right away! Hopefully she will not need a C-Section.

Another possible reason for a bloody vaginal discharge in a cat is an infection in the uterus called a pyometra. This is very serious and requires emergency surgery right away.

Any time we see a bloody vaginal discharge in a cat it is a cause for concern.

Can a dog get lice? Can my dog get lice... (3580 views)

Dog urinating in house. hey my 5 year old staff has started urinating in the house she has never done this... (7763 views)

Pus filled lump on boxer. Hello, About four days ago, we noticed what looked like a cut on our male boxer's... (2894 views)

Too young for euthanasia? Is there an age too young for... (3321 views)

Peeing outside of box. My cat is spayed female,indoor/outdoor as she wishes. She will defecate in litter... (4902 views)

Positive leishmaniasis test. my dog has just had a blood test result for leishmans the result is 0.1 and requires... (6046 views)

Ok for dog to eat cat food? My puppy gets annoyed and jealous of me interacting with my cat, especially when I... (3232 views)

Guinea pig with mammary tumor. what does a large open lump on a guinea pigs tit mean? the tit has gone!... (9384 views)

Scabs on cat's ear and neck. Hi. I adopted a cat and she was doing fine. I noticed that she was loosing hair in... (9743 views)

Itchy dog. This is a follow on of a question past #2740. Choo Choo's itch has continued all... (4709 views)