Bloddy vaginal discharge in a cat.

Breed: calico
My cat is bleeding from her vagina, she is not spayed and we don't believe she is pregnant because she is rather small. She will be laying down and all of a sudden she will start pushing. She has been doing this for a couple days, she doesn't seem to be in any pain.

I would be very worried about the possibility of Lucy being pregnant and possibly having problems with her pregnancy. If she is pushing and nothing is coming out then she needs to see a vet right away! Hopefully she will not need a C-Section.

Another possible reason for a bloody vaginal discharge in a cat is an infection in the uterus called a pyometra. This is very serious and requires emergency surgery right away.

Any time we see a bloody vaginal discharge in a cat it is a cause for concern.

Repair hernia now? My pitbull puppy has an umbilical hernia, about the size of a half dollar. She shows... (4426 views)

Young cat died after sneezing. I run a very small rescue. I have about 10 cat cages that I utilize. I had four... (5457 views)

Euthanized dog with megaesophagus. 3 days ago we had to put our dear dog Bailey to sleep:( he was diognosed with... (7584 views)

Cat can't pee. Cat can't pee. Licking himself and yowling when tries to... (9419 views)

maggots in guinea pig's cage Dear dr marie, i found maggots in my guinea pig's cage. So i want to know if he has... (11567 views)

Chronic doxycycline use. How many weeks can I safely keep my pug on 100 mg daily of doxycycline... (8068 views)

Cat pooping on floor. My cat doesn't poop in her litter box, so I put down rugs near her litter box and... (8702 views)

Rottweiler urinating frequently. my dog has getting let out all the time and and and recently she has been weeing... (5572 views)

Itchy smelly dark skin. Good day! I am Arby Bautista from Laguna, Philippines. I searched the internet... (4390 views)

Run over by car. we have a small part pomeranian dog, she old, but not sure how old. she was... (7049 views)