Dog pees when someone pets him.

Breed: Boston/Chihuahua mix
Cooper is 5 months old and neutered. He pees when anyone pets him, talks to him or even comes close to him. What could be going on?

This sounds like something called submissive urination. Here is another question that I have answered about this type of problem:

Submissive Urination.

How to calm down hyper dog. We adopted Samson a year ago from the local shelter. He has been a great pet, highly... (13015 views)

Pregnancy question. My golden retriver mated with my chiuahuh and the chihuhah is pregnat would i need... (12122 views)

Pit bull with rash. My dog has a bumpy red rash on her inner hip area,around her tail and her private... (10495 views)

The euthanasia procedure. I had to euthanize my 18.5 year old cat Quincy on Monday. He suffered from CRF and... (17334 views)

Dog leaking urine when sleeping. My dog is leaking urine when she is sleeping. She pees on the bed or on the couch. ... (125515 views)

White eye discharge in Guinea Pig. i have a guinea pig and she has lost alot of weight and shes not her self, she has... (17556 views)

Homemade chicken jerky treats for dogs. Hi Dr. Marie, If you do choose to answer my questions, I thank you so much in... (7188 views)

Can't close mouth. Hi! My cat is 21 years old. Just recently its like his lower jaw has shifted to the... (13588 views)

Problems with Rimadyl? she seems to have paralysis of her front left paw. she can not stand on her own and... (26907 views)

Cat not eating much. Hi. My cat as some allergy problems since he is allergic to turkey and corn. For the... (16826 views)