Dog pees when someone pets him.

Breed: Boston/Chihuahua mix
Cooper is 5 months old and neutered. He pees when anyone pets him, talks to him or even comes close to him. What could be going on?

This sounds like something called submissive urination. Here is another question that I have answered about this type of problem:

Submissive Urination.

One puppy in litter died. I had five yookiepoo pups. One has died. Yesterday was the first day that it acted... (12525 views)

Eucalyptus for fleas. I was washing my 8week old puppy and pored a large amount of Eucalyptus Oil on him..... (12113 views)

Pit bull has bald patches. Hi, we have beeen to the vet three different times and he still breaking out and... (3450 views)

Blood pressure for a bird. What is a normal Blood pressure for an AFrican Grey Parrot her wing pressure was... (5971 views)

Pigmented spot on belly. Dr, Recall my 9 week old golden named Max... I noticed something today on his... (10992 views)

Risks of liver biopsy? Good morning Dr. Marie! Remember me? From last month with Oreo's bile acid test... (18816 views)

Dog is scratching his ear. For the past couple of weeks, Shilo has been scratching his ear and rubbing it on... (13109 views)

Sick, limping puppy. Good Evening I know my puppy needs to go to the vet however the vet will not be... (7026 views)

Coughing kitten. I have a 6 wk old rescued kitten who in the past 2 days has developed a horrible... (11689 views)

Dog bite wound. Dear Doctor, with my dog one day ago happend accident, he was in fight with another... (4389 views)