Dog pees when someone pets him.

Breed: Boston/Chihuahua mix
Cooper is 5 months old and neutered. He pees when anyone pets him, talks to him or even comes close to him. What could be going on?

This sounds like something called submissive urination. Here is another question that I have answered about this type of problem:

Submissive Urination.

Do I have rabies? Hiii m rakesh..i was bitten by a dog when i was 18 years old. I dnt know that dog... (11181 views)

Young dog with loose stool. I fed my dog PURINA and switched quickly to ORIJEN 6 FISH. Dogs stool became... (14317 views)

Puppy vomited and became unresponsive. My puppy violet was out on her walk this afternoon and she started dry reaching and... (11033 views)

Bald spots on cat's legs. I moved from Los Angeles to St.Louis with my cat. For a few months now I've noticed... (23685 views)

My dog won't eat. Hello i have a male 2 year old pitbull. He is an extremely picky eater when it comes... (16577 views)

Itchy dog. Hi Dr Marie, Recall my email a couple of weeks ago about Max and his... (9592 views)

Cat pooping in the house. Princess has recently started pooping around the house (about 2 months). I have had... (26028 views)

Parvo recovery. I'M LOOKING AT A PUP THAT IS RECOVERING FROM PARVO. WHAT IS THE RECOVERY TIME AND... (26886 views)

Cat has diarrhea. Hi, Our cat has diarrhea - it seems that she licks and licks herself and then it... (9941 views)

Dog bleeding from anus. My dog is slightly bleeding from her anus, but it isn't noticeable until she sits... (32327 views)