Straining to urinate.

Breed: cocker mix
bella acts like she has to urinate all the time. when she squats very little comes out.she does this alot.

This is definitely not normal and indicates that Bella needs to see a veterinarian. She may have a bladder infection or possibly bladder stones.

It's even possible that she has a stone completely blocking her urethra which can be a life threatening emergency. This is more common in male dogs but can happen in females as well.

There really is no at home treatment for any of the problems I mentioned.

I hope she does ok!

Dog toe xray. I took my dog Cooper to the vet last week and he believed he had a bone... (22120 views)

Itchy smelly dark skin. Good day! I am Arby Bautista from Laguna, Philippines. I searched the internet... (6069 views)

Black spot on tongue. Hi, I have an 10 year old mutt, and she's never eaten dog food, for 10 years I've... (9234 views)

Gray spot near a dog's penis. My dog has gray spot on the bottom by his penis is this normal? He never had them... (11511 views)

Diarrhea and vomiting. My cat has had a problem with gassy diarrhea and vomiting over the past 3 weeks. My... (9110 views)

Is my Golden hypothryoid? We have tried every diet under the sun to get the last few kilo's off our doggie.... (8484 views)

Dog ate a grape. Hi, My 2 year old miniature schnauzer ate a red seedless grape about 20 minutes... (11442 views)

Dog's penis out of sheath. My babys weenie is all dry and irritated and NEVER goes back in. I went to a vet and... (22422 views)

Submissive urination. Hey Dr.Marie my dog Mya is 1 year and a half but everytime someone picks her up she... (10078 views)

Ultrasonic noise deterrents for cats? do devices that omit a 124db ultrasonic burst of sound work as a cat deterrent... (9517 views)