Is this rabies?

Breed:
My dog is going crazy. He's been shaking and walking somewhere and walking back for no reason. He'll start howling like if he's in pain and start bitting things. And when he lays down he will get up and start walking in circles and then just lay down again. Do you know what could be wrong with him?

This sounds very serious.

Do you know if the area you live in tends to see cases of Rabies? Dogs with rabies can have unusual symptoms like this. Because rabies is a very serious health concern for the people around this dog I would advise having your vet see Max immediately.

If this is not rabies, then it sounds like there is a significant neurological problem. He may have extreme back pain along with IVDD.

I wish I could give you more information, but I can't stress enough how important it is for Max to get to a vet.

Pathology report for mammary tumor. Shelby recently had her mammary gland removed as she had multiple tumors. This... (9182 views)

Peeing in house. We live in a 2 story 5 bedroom house. I have a male 14 year old pure bred Ragdoll... (8379 views)

Dog with wound. My pup is 7 months old and two days ago she dug out of her kennel and I didn't see... (17908 views)

Proin for incontinence. Our lab is 4 years old and has had a urinary problem since birth. When he sleeps or... (9588 views)

Can't bear weight. This isn't my pet, it is my sister in law's pet. Over the past few months, the dog... (7094 views)

Remove baby teeth with spay? Hello, My wife's puppy is 9 months old. she weighs 3.6 pounds. She needs to get... (9847 views)

Puppy ich on skin. why does my puppy have white ich on his skin?Is there any cure to it?Is there any... (14155 views)

Can a dog transmit HIV or hep c Hello, I know you've had a similar question before but I'm unsure about... (63094 views)

Dog barked during euthanasia. Hi Why most likley did my dog bark out when the vet put him to sleep. I thought... (12143 views)

Drooling and walking sideways. Last night Sadie started shaking really badly, drooling like crazy and when she... (10874 views)