Is this rabies?

Breed:
My dog is going crazy. He's been shaking and walking somewhere and walking back for no reason. He'll start howling like if he's in pain and start bitting things. And when he lays down he will get up and start walking in circles and then just lay down again. Do you know what could be wrong with him?

This sounds very serious.

Do you know if the area you live in tends to see cases of Rabies? Dogs with rabies can have unusual symptoms like this. Because rabies is a very serious health concern for the people around this dog I would advise having your vet see Max immediately.

If this is not rabies, then it sounds like there is a significant neurological problem. He may have extreme back pain along with IVDD.

I wish I could give you more information, but I can't stress enough how important it is for Max to get to a vet.

Dog with swollen face. our dog woke up with a swollen face. i think that something might have bitten him. ... (11749 views)

Black spots on tongue. Hypothyroidism? My dog seems to have multiple symptoms... Harsh,dry cough, hair falling out in... (6451 views)

Staffordshire terriers and children. I have two female staffies who are extremely close, but who will nip and snarl at... (7585 views)

Skin infection is back. Hello Doctor, My dog has had open sores on his ears, neck and back. They start as... (8366 views)

Spinning on bum. my 8yr old female jack russell sits down and puts her head in the air and spins... (44132 views)

13 year old cat losing weight. I have a 13 yr old male cat that has gradually started to lose weight. He has had... (9605 views)

Relation of weight to skin problems. I understand that you are a very busy person but i am currently inrolled in the... (7070 views)

Diabetic cat problems. I have a diabetic cat who gets 4ml ProZinc 2x per day with meals. Normally she is... (6565 views)

Dog Won't Eat My dog won't eat at all,but he still drink(not much)..He wanna move but he can't... (23619 views)

Limping cat. We have an outside cat who is about 12 years old. Up until recently she has looked... (8342 views)