Puppy vaccinations.

Breed: Rat Terrier
I have a new puppy. I was given his vaccination record (number of shots);

distemper hepatitis (2), parainfluenza (2), bordetella (1), canine parvovirus (3) and coronavirus (2)

I understand he will need all his shots (just as a child needs all their shots before they can enroll in school). However, I need to know how many of each vaccine he will need. So that I know what I have to pay for. I appreciate any help. Thank you.

This can vary from place to place, but here is an article that should answer your question:

Vaccine schedule for dogs.

Addison's disease. I had almost the same experience as the person who wrote you about losing their dog... (21328 views)

Genetics of lymphoma for Goldens. Its been a tough week. This question is looking hopefully many years down the... (7699 views)

Hair loss and black skin. my 15 yr old pomeranian is losing hair in the middle of her back. it just now... (12485 views)

Spots on belly of Golden Retriever. my dog recently had dirty brown spots on her stomach when i touch them or wash them... (18304 views)

Rare form hepatitis. I got Sadie in January this year. She is a rescue. She's been sick since February.... (6611 views)

Possible silent heat. She went into heat last year in August for the first time. She has not gone into... (15232 views)

Sneezing dog. I have two yorkiepoo's that were around a dog that had distemper parvo ( he was not... (14568 views)

Kitten has diarrhea my kitten is 8-10 weeks old...shes been on dry food now for about 3 weeks. was on... (7241 views)

Did air freshener kill my dog? hi. my dog, simon, a jack russell/poodle, died of kidney failure which was caused... (14105 views)

Dog's penis is stuck out of sheath. Hi, Ive noticed my 7 month male yorkie has started to lick himself a lot "down... (109185 views)