Puppy vaccinations.

Breed: Rat Terrier
I have a new puppy. I was given his vaccination record (number of shots);

distemper hepatitis (2), parainfluenza (2), bordetella (1), canine parvovirus (3) and coronavirus (2)

I understand he will need all his shots (just as a child needs all their shots before they can enroll in school). However, I need to know how many of each vaccine he will need. So that I know what I have to pay for. I appreciate any help. Thank you.

This can vary from place to place, but here is an article that should answer your question:

Vaccine schedule for dogs.

Hair loss in hamster I have a syrian hamster which is about two and a half years old. He as been losing... (8507 views)

Time to put dog to sleep? My dog is very old and has been Very skinny the past month, But yesterday he lost... (8195 views)

Large lymph nodes in a cat. My cat Miko seems to have swollen lymph nodes under her neck. They've been like that... (45102 views)

Will neutering help my dog? my dog is constantly licking his genital area, my question is if i get my dog... (11654 views)

Shaking after grooming. Millie is an otherwise healthy 8 year old Bijon Poo. Don't know if this is related,... (45347 views)

Severe skin problems. My dog Leila started licking on 8/1/12. Her spots looked like hot spots on elbows... (8206 views)

Dog ate Sentinel Shug got into the Sentinel package...pills are missing...what is the... (19871 views)

Cat aggressive with new kitten. I just got a new kitten but one of the cats in my house is attacking him. Ever... (16329 views)

Possible laryngeal paralysis? Repeat Customer: Hi Dr, I spoke to you last Friday (through email) week... (17274 views)

Dogs with occasional diarrhea. I have two German shepherds, male and female. The female is 7 yrs, the male is 5... (35405 views)