Puppy vaccinations.

Breed: Rat Terrier
I have a new puppy. I was given his vaccination record (number of shots);

distemper hepatitis (2), parainfluenza (2), bordetella (1), canine parvovirus (3) and coronavirus (2)

I understand he will need all his shots (just as a child needs all their shots before they can enroll in school). However, I need to know how many of each vaccine he will need. So that I know what I have to pay for. I appreciate any help. Thank you.

This can vary from place to place, but here is an article that should answer your question:

Vaccine schedule for dogs.

Goat's milk for puppies. Is goat's milk good to give nursing puppies? My puppies won't nurse and I was told... (7340 views)

Will one grape hurt my dog? (111886 views)

D-Con mice bait ingested. 75 to 80 lb dog ingested D-con mice bait, eliminated it all in bowel movement,... (18708 views)

Dog ate absorbent chicken pad. My dog just ate one of those absorbent pads from a chicken meat tray......would this... (74507 views)

Vomiting puppy. My 30 day old Lab is pukes when I feed him milk and I think is dehydrated as his... (11659 views)

Vomiting after allergy injection My sister took my dog to the vet yesterday where she recieved a shot to stop itching... (15301 views)

Can puppy go outside? I was just wondering when it is okay to take Marley for walkes? He only has his... (10019 views)

Is this fleas? Dear Dr. Marie, This is my 2nd time asking a question. Thank you for your great... (6323 views)

Rare form hepatitis. I got Sadie in January this year. She is a rescue. She's been sick since February.... (4726 views)

Mast cell tumors on penis. I have a healthy 11 yr old Chihuahua named Tyson who has mitotic cancer/mast cell... (15524 views)