Chicken jerky treats making dog sick

Breed: Shizu/poodle
My 2 yr old Shizu/Poodle has been scratching and her water intake seems to have increased and her mouth appears to be dry (she licks her lips). We feed her Purina Moist & Meaty dog food and we give her Waggin' Train Chicken Jerky Tenders (China). Can these foods cause her problems. What about the itching? Could it be from the Chicken Jerky. She does not have fleas. Many thanks for any help you can give us.

This definitely could be because of the chicken jerky. Here is an article that I recently wrote on chicken jerky causing fanconi syndrome in dogs:

Chicken Jerky causing problems in dogs.

I would stop the chicken jerky treats right away and I would definitely have a vet check her out immediately.

Cat has swollen foot. I took my cat to the vet bc he was limping and they said he may have cut his foot... (6168 views)

Trifexis side effects I just read your article about Trifexis and was very disturbed. We have three... (8205 views)

Dog is leaking urine. We have a 4yr old female boxer/german shepherd mix who seems to be "leaking" a lot... (10953 views)

Vomiting yorkie. Abby is 15 months old. She weighs 2.5-3.0 lbs. She is spayed. My question is that... (23436 views)

Cat is shedding a lot. I have noticed a dramatic increase in the amount of hair Abby loses every time I... (7340 views)

Wheatgrass for cats? Dear Dr. Marie, I have a question for Fei Meow again. As Fei Meow is very happy... (24277 views)

Give half pill of Iverhart? I purchased Iverhart Plus heartworm pills for dogs up to 25 pounds. Since my two... (11213 views)

Neomycin dangerous to cats? by fault i wish i hadn't, i gave my cat eardrops containing neomycin (i only gave... (17657 views)

Gave meds to early. Hi Dr. Marie, We are away from home this weekend and our pet sitter came early... (11073 views)

Itchy dog. Hi Dr Marie, Recall my email a couple of weeks ago about Max and his... (8962 views)