Chicken jerky treats making dog sick

Breed: Shizu/poodle
My 2 yr old Shizu/Poodle has been scratching and her water intake seems to have increased and her mouth appears to be dry (she licks her lips). We feed her Purina Moist & Meaty dog food and we give her Waggin' Train Chicken Jerky Tenders (China). Can these foods cause her problems. What about the itching? Could it be from the Chicken Jerky. She does not have fleas. Many thanks for any help you can give us.

This definitely could be because of the chicken jerky. Here is an article that I recently wrote on chicken jerky causing fanconi syndrome in dogs:

Chicken Jerky causing problems in dogs.

I would stop the chicken jerky treats right away and I would definitely have a vet check her out immediately.

Cushings and cataracts. Our Little Jack Russell is 15 years old. He is blind from cataracts. And now the vet... (13342 views)

Can dogs get tetanus? My dog got her paw caught in an animal trap this evening. She is walking around... (28122 views)

Dog ate dark chocolate. Our dog is a miniature dachshund and she just (about 30 minutes ago) ate about 20 to... (13634 views)

Connection between dandruff and diabetes? My pet has recently been diagnosed with Diabetes. She is on 5 units of insulin 2x... (15465 views)

Cat attacked by dog. My cat lulu was just attacked by a dog today....i'm a new mommy...and currently... (5989 views)

Swollen ear flap. i have a dog named shiloh and something is wrong with his ear and i just need to... (11519 views)

Seizures...brain tumor? Hello Dr. Marie, I have an interesting scenario for you. Our Aussie is 13 and as... (5974 views)

Can dogs eat carrots? hi i have a rabbit and a dog. the dog is a shoodle cross between shitzu and a... (13964 views)

Bite wound not healing. My dog was attacked on the weekend and had a puncture wound on her left shoulder.... (19244 views)

Low T4 and thyroid medicine. I have a 6yr old lab mix (approx 70 lbs) that was diagnosed with hypothyroidism... (4834 views)