Chicken jerky treats making dog sick

Breed: Shizu/poodle
My 2 yr old Shizu/Poodle has been scratching and her water intake seems to have increased and her mouth appears to be dry (she licks her lips). We feed her Purina Moist & Meaty dog food and we give her Waggin' Train Chicken Jerky Tenders (China). Can these foods cause her problems. What about the itching? Could it be from the Chicken Jerky. She does not have fleas. Many thanks for any help you can give us.

This definitely could be because of the chicken jerky. Here is an article that I recently wrote on chicken jerky causing fanconi syndrome in dogs:

Chicken Jerky causing problems in dogs.

I would stop the chicken jerky treats right away and I would definitely have a vet check her out immediately.

Child and dog have a virus. My puppy that is 9 weeks old has had all shot. Today he has terrible diarrhea and... (6671 views)

Switching foods for allergies. My male yorkie has recently developed food allergies. He has been n wheat corn and... (7108 views)

Laryngeal paralysis and vomiting. my dog gags and coughs when he eats and also eats mulch and grass and subsequently... (9775 views)

Boxer skin problems. -I apologize in advance for the novel i wrote below- We are officially at a loss.... (52707 views)

Did I do the right thing? Hello Dr. Marie, I am grieving today as I had my 12 year old cat put down yesterday... (9941 views)

Cat attacked by dogs. We have 5 dogs and 4 cats (mostly rescues) who have grown up together and have... (30375 views)

Pregnant 10 month old dog. my mini doberman is 10 months and shes pregnant can she die? and how many dogs can... (12720 views)

Dog licking his penis. My dog was groomed today and is licking his penis excessively (even stopping during... (47823 views)

Senior food for 7 year old dog? I have 2 black pugs. One (Mr. P) is 11 years old, and the other (Samson) is 7 years... (4668 views)

Lump near nipple. She has a lump(i think so).. It's hard, and about a marble's size in... (10033 views)