Chicken jerky treats making dog sick

Breed: Shizu/poodle
My 2 yr old Shizu/Poodle has been scratching and her water intake seems to have increased and her mouth appears to be dry (she licks her lips). We feed her Purina Moist & Meaty dog food and we give her Waggin' Train Chicken Jerky Tenders (China). Can these foods cause her problems. What about the itching? Could it be from the Chicken Jerky. She does not have fleas. Many thanks for any help you can give us.

This definitely could be because of the chicken jerky. Here is an article that I recently wrote on chicken jerky causing fanconi syndrome in dogs:

Chicken Jerky causing problems in dogs.

I would stop the chicken jerky treats right away and I would definitely have a vet check her out immediately.

Rogain toxic to dogs? Hello. Thank you for taking the time to read and answer my question. I have... (32319 views)

Blood in urine. I have taken my dog to 2 vets, and had numerous tests. I noticed she was peeing... (6156 views)

Gunky eyes in kittens. Hello, We have four newborn kittens--19 days old. One died 2 days ago--we... (11835 views)

Vuvlar tumor in a cat. Hello, 2 weeks ago i had my russian blue sterilised cat (elderly not sure how old... (11844 views)

Euthanized dog with megaesophagus. 3 days ago we had to put our dear dog Bailey to sleep:( he was diognosed with... (14427 views)

Dog ate sewing needle. I think my dog has swallowed a sewing needle. What should I... (42816 views)

Cat died suddenly. Hi and thank you for your time My son met me at the door in tears as 1.5 year old... (8584 views)

Foods unsafe for dogs? Hi Dr. Marie, I have a 6 year old Shih Tzu. I have given him human food his... (10571 views)

Questions about cryptosporidium. Vet told me dog has cryptosporidium She had diarrehea and vomit but lasted 24 hours... (30667 views)

Dog in heat. My female min pin seams to be in heat for last week. she has a little blood around... (11793 views)