Chicken jerky treats making dog sick

Breed: Shizu/poodle
My 2 yr old Shizu/Poodle has been scratching and her water intake seems to have increased and her mouth appears to be dry (she licks her lips). We feed her Purina Moist & Meaty dog food and we give her Waggin' Train Chicken Jerky Tenders (China). Can these foods cause her problems. What about the itching? Could it be from the Chicken Jerky. She does not have fleas. Many thanks for any help you can give us.

This definitely could be because of the chicken jerky. Here is an article that I recently wrote on chicken jerky causing fanconi syndrome in dogs:

Chicken Jerky causing problems in dogs.

I would stop the chicken jerky treats right away and I would definitely have a vet check her out immediately.

Phenobarbital and Zonisamide. Ziggy had cluster seizures as a puppy and we have been controlling them (averages... (7548 views)

Cat fell off balcony. i was gone out of town for a couple of days and i live in the first floor up, i... (18521 views)

Worms in stool. My dogs stool has a lot of worms in it. My Mom's friends takes care of a lot of... (15942 views)

Diarrhea resolves with Cephalexin. Dear Dr. Marie, I’ve been in the throes of a medical mystery with my beloved... (11823 views)

Chronic doxycycline use. How many weeks can I safely keep my pug on 100 mg daily of doxycycline... (13949 views)

Seizure and diarrhea. Hi. My dog had a seizure this morning. her legs started shaking but she still had... (29208 views)

Lethargic and following me around. Hi, My dog Harley is 3 yrs old. Starting 2 days ago he hasn't been acting like... (12431 views)

Does my cat have feline leukemia? have a 6 year old female cat with up to date FeLV and FIV vaccinations. She has the... (4629 views)

Food to dissolve bladder stones. We have a 12-13 year old dog who has been diagnosed with 5 large stones in her... (16550 views)

Dog died suddenly. Please help me....My dog lucky (6) was found dead at the side of our house the other... (48451 views)