Can't urinate after neuter.

Breed: tom cat
My boy cat was castrated yesterday he has been trying to wee but there is no wee coming out when he goes is this normal

This is definitely not normal! I can't say that I have ever seen this as a complication of neutering though.

Any time a cat is struggling to urinate, I consider it a medical emergency. The biggest concern is if he has a urinary tract blockage.

I would definitely have your vet see him immediately.

Itchy dog. whats would be the best flea medication for a my dog?? hes been chewing for months... (9345 views)

Puppy died and had fluid in lungs. Hi Dr. Marie, My case is probally irrelevant now since my 14 weeks puppy(american... (17495 views)

Scratching ears and shaking head. We just started a road trip and my Isis has started scratching her ears and shaking... (8395 views)

Dog can't jump. My dog keeps shaking and isn't acting herself. Her whole body is shaking but it is... (23912 views)

Not eating or using litter box. about 4 or 5 days ago my cat stopped eating and using the bethroom for about 2 days.... (15345 views)

Large mammary glands. Our dog is a black + tan kelpie and has just had her first litter of puppies, six in... (11394 views)

Lump on dog's side after fight. Hi there, I have a Chihuahua mix who has this huge, loose swelling on his side. He's... (11217 views)

Died after grooming. Hi, my puppy recently died and was wondering if you could help me, she had a trip to... (9403 views)

Possible cherry eye? My dog has red bags coming up from under his lower eye lids and covering half his... (8122 views)

Feeding chicken liver to dogs. I feed Petey a high quality dry dog food in the morning, but I enjoy cooking his... (68015 views)