Can't urinate after neuter.

Breed: tom cat
My boy cat was castrated yesterday he has been trying to wee but there is no wee coming out when he goes is this normal

This is definitely not normal! I can't say that I have ever seen this as a complication of neutering though.

Any time a cat is struggling to urinate, I consider it a medical emergency. The biggest concern is if he has a urinary tract blockage.

I would definitely have your vet see him immediately.

Dog's stool a little loose. Dr Marie, Examining that bump around Max's nipples it appears to be less solid.... (5160 views)

Fishy smell from dog. My boston terrier puts off a fishy smell. It doesn't happen all the time, but... (32223 views)

Clumsy,wobbly yorkiepoo. My son put my 11 month old yorkiepoo outside yesterday and he didn't let him back in... (14092 views)

Toxoplasmosis and pregnancy. Hi there, Ive recently found out I am pregnant (6 weeks) and wanted some advice... (15120 views)

Guinea pig noises. Heys! I have only one guinea pig and she is female. Sometimes my guinea pig makes... (11012 views)

Puppy died suddenly. Dakota was playful, looked energetic and happy thursday morning. by dinner time the... (24467 views)

Dog peeing on furniture Skyler is 2 years old and is house broken but sometimes he will come back inside and... (9367 views)

Why did my kitten die? I came home last night to find my kitten laying dead in her kennel. We rescued her... (12409 views)

Benadryl for dogs How much Benadryl can I give my dog? I think he is having an allergic reaction to a... (16247 views)

Bloody diarrhea. Hi Marie its 630 and there is no open vet or petstore/grooming in site =( then i... (51054 views)