Can't urinate after neuter.

Breed: tom cat
My boy cat was castrated yesterday he has been trying to wee but there is no wee coming out when he goes is this normal

This is definitely not normal! I can't say that I have ever seen this as a complication of neutering though.

Any time a cat is struggling to urinate, I consider it a medical emergency. The biggest concern is if he has a urinary tract blockage.

I would definitely have your vet see him immediately.

Runny soft stools. Rocky is 7 weeks old, has been eating the same food and now his feces has become... (10627 views)

Hyperesthesia syndrome? I have a unique situation. Recently I have moved to a new apt 3 hours away from... (5427 views)

Why does guinea pig have pink poop? Hi! I am a big fan! So my guinea pig yesterday at play time, I found like a pink... (13601 views)

Leave light on for dog? Is it necessary to leave the lights on for your dog when you go out in the evening... (35393 views)

hamster brain damage from chewing Hi, my 18 month old hamster started to bite her cage several months ago. i have... (13772 views)

Dog has wound under arm. I was wondering how I would go about dressing an area on my dog under her arm? It... (9858 views)

Is my dog pregnant? i think my dog is pregnet she has big nipples and she is getting lazy she was in... (5758 views)

Urinating in house. Bella has started urinating in places other than her litter box. She has not been... (5133 views)

Sick kitten is not eating. my kitten keeps being sick and hasnt eaten any thing in the last 3 days apart from a... (9369 views)

Itchy bumps on back. I took my dog to get groomed about 6 weeks ago and I noticed that she got a few... (12158 views)