Children's shampoo for dog?

Breed: lab
okay so my sister used a kids brand of shampoo for my new puppy who is 6 weeks old will it hurt him or will his skin brun

You definitely need to use a dog or puppy shampoo. Human shampoos (even children or baby formulation) is made for a different pH skin and will dry out your dog's coat.

I have seen a number of dogs who were quite itchy and got better once the owner stopped using human shampoos on them.

Cat ate vitamin D3. I believe my cat accidentally ingested a 1000iu capsule of Vitamin D3 I read your... (27462 views)

Cat's tail fell off. My cat is a male, seven year old, siamese crossed with ginger named Skittles. Around... (42021 views)

Raw skin on nose. My dog has a dry and flaky nose. It is constantly running (clear liquid but from him... (5064 views)

9 month old puppy pregnant? My puppy is only 9 months old and she was in heat for her first time. Her father was... (34322 views)

Accidents outside of box. Mt cat is litter box trained and has been since she was around 3 months old. We... (5732 views)

Patellar luxation in big dog. Dr, For the past few days Max has had a UTI. For the past two visits my vet has... (6448 views)

Dog ate grapes. Last night at 9PM I took my dog out for a walk. We were in our town and someone had... (39925 views)

Reverse sneeze. My dog started making a weird nosie that sounds kind of like a pig but that seems to... (6296 views)

Cat is eating less and vomiting. Bernie has been on Royal Canin wet Overweight Management food for awhile. Lately he... (4840 views)

Bromonidine (like amitraz) toxicity. MY DOG SWALLOWED SOME BRIMONIDINE TARTRATE OPHTHALMIC 5 ML SHE IS VERY WEAK AND... (12527 views)