Children's shampoo for dog?

Breed: lab
okay so my sister used a kids brand of shampoo for my new puppy who is 6 weeks old will it hurt him or will his skin brun

You definitely need to use a dog or puppy shampoo. Human shampoos (even children or baby formulation) is made for a different pH skin and will dry out your dog's coat.

I have seen a number of dogs who were quite itchy and got better once the owner stopped using human shampoos on them.

Bleeding from penis won't stop. I have a british bulldog who began bleeding from his penis a week ago. Took him to... (41809 views)

Mildly increased ALP. My dog's routine blood work shows an alkaline phosaphate level of 159. The vet is... (8124 views)

Running with puppy. I recently adopted a 14 month old Airedale. he is neutered, in good health and is a... (6363 views)

Hamster is dying. My hamster is 2 years and 11 months now . I noticed he hasnt been drinking as much ,... (10005 views)

Panleukopenia vaccine. we have two 12 week old kittens. last week we looked after two 7 week old kittens... (9466 views)

Breed dog on next heat? I am interested in breeding my dog when she comes in to heat. What do I need to... (10047 views)

Maltese has bald spot on head. We have a two year old Maltese that had a small bald spot on her head when we got... (13781 views)

Itchy feet, belly, tail. I live in MA with my dog. We went to NY (an hour north of NYC) at the very beginning... (29961 views)

Golden retriever coughing. This weekend I was dog sitting for my dad's three dogs while he was out of town.... (12256 views)

Fearful Sheltie. my dog is very nervous of new people and places. she is very nervous and can't focus... (10117 views)