Children's shampoo for dog?

Breed: lab
okay so my sister used a kids brand of shampoo for my new puppy who is 6 weeks old will it hurt him or will his skin brun

You definitely need to use a dog or puppy shampoo. Human shampoos (even children or baby formulation) is made for a different pH skin and will dry out your dog's coat.

I have seen a number of dogs who were quite itchy and got better once the owner stopped using human shampoos on them.

Cat can't move tail or legs. My girlfriend's family saved a cat viciously attacked by dogs in the street in... (27369 views)

Dog skin allergies. My 4 year old English Setter ( house dog and hunter) recently came down with ear... (7943 views)

Peeing in the house. We have a problem with Storm (a male cat) weeing every where in the house we do have... (6825 views)

Painful dog. I have a small dog, under 20 pounds, that I rescued off the street in Mexico. I'm... (7942 views)

Bump on ribcage. Hello, I noticed today that the kitten has a hard bone like rounded bump right where... (16630 views)

Phenobarbital and Zonisamide. Ziggy had cluster seizures as a puppy and we have been controlling them (averages... (7783 views)

Liver shunt or MVD Hello Dr. Maria. I have a 6 month old male Dachshund. He went in to get a neuter... (12744 views)

Hyperthyroid older cat. Dear Dr. Marie: My cat is 25 years old and has been relatively healthy in the 10... (7707 views)

Coughing kitten. I have a 6 wk old rescued kitten who in the past 2 days has developed a horrible... (13674 views)

Hyperthyroidism and stress. My cat Harry, who is approximately 12 years old, was just diagnosed with... (8083 views)