Children's shampoo for dog?

Breed: lab
okay so my sister used a kids brand of shampoo for my new puppy who is 6 weeks old will it hurt him or will his skin brun

You definitely need to use a dog or puppy shampoo. Human shampoos (even children or baby formulation) is made for a different pH skin and will dry out your dog's coat.

I have seen a number of dogs who were quite itchy and got better once the owner stopped using human shampoos on them.

Swelling on dog's face. Hi the right side of my 6 year old boxer boy's face has swelled up - looks like he... (55446 views)

White bumps on anus. Hi Dr. Marie, I know you are quite busy with all your other questions and I am... (20966 views)

Chronic pancreatitis flareup. Kasma is currently being treated for chronic pancreatitis...she's been on... (7728 views)

Older dog won't eat. My dog has been losing her appetite for about 2 months. She would no longer eat her... (13579 views)

Allergic reaction and diarrhea. Dr, My 3 1/2 year old basset hound is having multiple issues that in my best... (10875 views)

Dog's eye is closed. Hello, My dog was playing with his toy and shaking it around and when he was... (35830 views)

Pink spot on dog. I noticed on my dog about a month ago he had a small pink raised bump on his chest... (30129 views)

Bump near anus. My dog has what looks like a pimple or maybe an ingrown hair? It's not white like a... (36574 views)

Cat having back end problems. Hi Dr. Marie, It's Christmas Eve so the vet here is closed. I hope you're able to... (11720 views)

Cat falling over. for the last while my cat is having a hard time walking and is falling over. When he... (20027 views)