Children's shampoo for dog?

Breed: lab
okay so my sister used a kids brand of shampoo for my new puppy who is 6 weeks old will it hurt him or will his skin brun

You definitely need to use a dog or puppy shampoo. Human shampoos (even children or baby formulation) is made for a different pH skin and will dry out your dog's coat.

I have seen a number of dogs who were quite itchy and got better once the owner stopped using human shampoos on them.

Give thyroid medicine? Hi there, I live in a remote northern community and we do not have a vet here. My... (6608 views)

Lump after vaccines. We took Max to the vet for shots. The vet gave them to him on his lower back and he... (31618 views)

Can an older cat be groomed? I have been getting Lily groomed twice a year since she was 1. She is getting older... (4242 views)

Feline leukemia contagious? I'm feeding a neighbor's cat that has feline leukemia. I have cats of my own. Is it... (7915 views)

Sick kitten. Kitty is 13 weeks old, has had diarehha off and on for 9 days, also another sibling,... (9026 views)

Infection on leg. My dog has been licking his inner thigh to the point where it is very red and there... (17926 views)

Renal lymphoma? my cat just had dental surgery. After about a week I noticed she was still listless... (24318 views)

Cancer or infection? I recently had to put my dog to sleep after I found out he had cancer that had... (9019 views)

Dog's penis is stuck out of sheath. Hi, Ive noticed my 7 month male yorkie has started to lick himself a lot "down... (101791 views)

Something in throat? Husband won't let me take cat to vet..childrens pet. Cat stopped eating a few days... (30864 views)