Children's shampoo for dog?

Breed: lab
okay so my sister used a kids brand of shampoo for my new puppy who is 6 weeks old will it hurt him or will his skin brun

You definitely need to use a dog or puppy shampoo. Human shampoos (even children or baby formulation) is made for a different pH skin and will dry out your dog's coat.

I have seen a number of dogs who were quite itchy and got better once the owner stopped using human shampoos on them.

Lump on jaw. OK...my cat has a lump on her neck/jaw. One vet has told me it was an... (25706 views)

Toxic to pets? I am going green and looking for a floor cleaning solution that is dog safe. I was... (5055 views)

Nursing cat has no milk. she has difficulty producing milk; one time losing milk early, the second she... (10298 views)

Diarrhea and coughing. First off let me apologize for the convoluted description of the symptoms, but I... (5112 views)

Sedative after heartworm treatment? Hello Dr. Marie, I have a 2 and a half year old boxer/lab that is being treated... (12658 views)

Can I use Trifexis now? The flea population is horrible in WV this year, like most of the eastern US. We... (12496 views)

Possible rabies. Hello, My dog bit me, on my arm, exactly 10 days ago. Today is the 10th day and he... (9071 views)

Why did my dog die? I had a 6 yr old lab mix. November 2010 he started becoming lethargic, limping... (7184 views)

Feline leukemia questions. Hi-Recently we discovered that a stray cat had kittens in our garage. Only 2 in the... (9621 views)

Is rescue cat in pain? Hello I took in a stray female cat about 10 days ago. HER behaviour is odd. She... (7904 views)