Will kitten be ok when I go away?

Breed: domestic moggy
My kitten will be just over 15 weeks old when we go away for 1 week. I was going to take her to my firend's house for the week (she doesn't go outside yet - I'm keeping her until she's been spayed) as obvioulsy I can't just ask someone to pop over a couple of times a day as she will still need lots of cuddles and play time.

However, I am desperately worried that she will be super stressed out by this. She is so attached to me as I work from home, so I'm worried the combination of me not being around and her being in a different place could be too much for her. Am I worrying unecessarily?

I am thinking of asking my friend to stay at our house for hte week so that at least she is in a familiar environment, but that is a big ask and my friend could say no.

Look forward to a reply!

Hi there and congrats on getting a new kitten.

I find that kittens tend to adapt to new situations well. She will likely be just fine with your friend while you go away!

I don't think there would be a problem at all with her staying at your friend's house for a week. Why don't you try it out for a day before you go and see how she does? I'll bet she does just fine.

I hope you have a good trip!

Poop caked on bum. I saw that my dog was acting stangely, so I examined him and saw that his bottom is... (21635 views)

Getting a second guinea pig. So I have a male guinea pig and one of my friends can't keep hers so she is gonna... (7939 views)

Dog attacked by javelina. My dog got attacked by a javelina.. shes bleeding from her nose and mouth, what... (8378 views)

Inbreeding dogs. is it true that if a female dog and her son have a relationship will the puppies... (40758 views)

Seizures Max is 14. Four nights ago he had a big seizure that lasted about 60-90 seconds. ... (88898 views)

Cat attacking his tail. my cat started attacking his tail sometimes making it bleed..we took him to the vet... (8435 views)

Dog gagging and coughing. My dog is gagging and coughing like there is something stuck in his throat. Does... (239429 views)

Wobbly boxer My 3 year old male boxer has several issues. A couple weeks ago he was lethargic... (17718 views)

Recurrent bladder infection. I have a four month old pug puppy that has had symptoms of UTI since 4/8/13. She is... (11773 views)

Brown bugs on my dog. I got a new dog, a crossbreed of Pomeranian and Chihuahua, and I discovered... (8860 views)