Will kitten be ok when I go away?

Breed: domestic moggy
My kitten will be just over 15 weeks old when we go away for 1 week. I was going to take her to my firend's house for the week (she doesn't go outside yet - I'm keeping her until she's been spayed) as obvioulsy I can't just ask someone to pop over a couple of times a day as she will still need lots of cuddles and play time.

However, I am desperately worried that she will be super stressed out by this. She is so attached to me as I work from home, so I'm worried the combination of me not being around and her being in a different place could be too much for her. Am I worrying unecessarily?

I am thinking of asking my friend to stay at our house for hte week so that at least she is in a familiar environment, but that is a big ask and my friend could say no.

Look forward to a reply!

Hi there and congrats on getting a new kitten.

I find that kittens tend to adapt to new situations well. She will likely be just fine with your friend while you go away!

I don't think there would be a problem at all with her staying at your friend's house for a week. Why don't you try it out for a day before you go and see how she does? I'll bet she does just fine.

I hope you have a good trip!

Reverse sneeze. My dog started making a weird nosie that sounds kind of like a pig but that seems to... (6305 views)

Eye problem. Chances eyes are really red all the time and gets a bunch of eye snot I clean it out... (8759 views)

Black spot on dog's chest. My Dog recently got this black spot on her chest. When I first looked at it, it... (31766 views)

Dog is vomiting again. Hi Dr. Marie, Last Tuesday (Dec 6) I came home and Max had vomitted up some bile... (10509 views)

Urinating outside of box. Hi Marie, We spoke briefly this morning about my cat. As I said this morning,... (8377 views)

Submissive urination. I adopted this dog on Thursday. I took him to the vets on Friday and he was checked... (11916 views)

Bad smell on dog. Our doxie gets the worst smell coming from her vagina area. Whatever she sits on,... (107031 views)

Cat pooping in the house. Princess has recently started pooping around the house (about 2 months). I have had... (22126 views)

Are brewers grains safe for dogs? Are brewers grains safe for dogs? My husband wants to buy some dog treats that are... (7226 views)

Lump under dog's eye? Hello, A couple days ago I noticed a red-pink bump under my dog's right eye. It... (26558 views)