Is my dog pregnant?

Breed: chawawa and boston t
i think my dog is pregnet she has big nipples and she is getting lazy she was in heat last month and around a male dog

Yup. Sure sounds like she's pregnant!

Dogs can sometimes go through a false pregnancy where they have symptoms of pregnancy but aren't actually pregnant. But, if your girl was around a male dog then yes, she likely is pregnant.

With that being said, I see that you have checked off that she is less than 3 months old. If this is the case then she is definitely not pregnant.

Kitten has diarrhea my kitten is 8-10 weeks old...shes been on dry food now for about 3 weeks. was on... (5478 views)

Dog is walking funny, I have a 14 year old dog. About a year ago he lost most of his hearing. About 2... (46293 views)

Dog ate Zoloft. please answer this question, please.. my dog chloe has eaten my anti depressants i... (53285 views)

Sick after eating Iams ProHealth. My cat has been eating IAMS PROHEALTH and this morning he threw up 4 times and now... (9770 views)

Sores on dog's leg. My dog recently got theses two sores on her back leg, one bigger than the other. Its... (9118 views)

Dog with pancreatitis. My dog was taken to the vet Monday morning and I was told he had pancreatitis. I... (12291 views)

Ultrasonic noise deterrents for cats? do devices that omit a 124db ultrasonic burst of sound work as a cat deterrent... (9768 views)

Vaginal bleeding. Hi, my little desexed jack russell is bleeding slightly from her vagina when she... (95307 views)

Tubes in dogs ears? our bulldog has bad problems with his ears they are almost swollen shut. our vet... (18259 views)

Vaccines in Nunavut. Hi, We live in the high arctic and don't have access to vet services and thus... (5868 views)