Is my dog pregnant?

Breed: chawawa and boston t
i think my dog is pregnet she has big nipples and she is getting lazy she was in heat last month and around a male dog

Yup. Sure sounds like she's pregnant!

Dogs can sometimes go through a false pregnancy where they have symptoms of pregnancy but aren't actually pregnant. But, if your girl was around a male dog then yes, she likely is pregnant.

With that being said, I see that you have checked off that she is less than 3 months old. If this is the case then she is definitely not pregnant.

Severe arthritis. Hi Dr. Marie, My sweet Murphys is displaying weakness in hind legs, (they... (6156 views)

Limping cat. We have an outside cat who is about 12 years old. Up until recently she has looked... (7215 views)

Why can't I get rid of fleas? How do I permanently get rid of fleas? I have tried flea shampoos, and De Flea... (8827 views)

Questions about Feliway. Am interested in buying Feliway for scratching but need to know the ingredients.... (16054 views)

Dog has sore muscles. About 3 months ago, Ruby stopped jumping and running, she seems to be in pain when... (10007 views)

Puppy with hard lump on throat my dog has a hard lump on the side of his throat what could it be it is hard does... (17213 views)

Does my cat have cancer? Dear Dr. Marie, Greetings from Singapore! This is my 3rd time writing to... (14105 views)

White tongue in a kitten. Kitten 6weeks old looks like a 4 week old. Sootie has a white tongue? Is it... (15555 views)

Diabetic cat with seizures. I've inherited a diabetic cat with a history of seizures. Since bringing him home,... (18486 views)

Dog with allergies. Dr, I'm afraid Max's allergies are getting the better of him. Symptom... (6416 views)