Is my dog pregnant?

Breed: chawawa and boston t
i think my dog is pregnet she has big nipples and she is getting lazy she was in heat last month and around a male dog

Yup. Sure sounds like she's pregnant!

Dogs can sometimes go through a false pregnancy where they have symptoms of pregnancy but aren't actually pregnant. But, if your girl was around a male dog then yes, she likely is pregnant.

With that being said, I see that you have checked off that she is less than 3 months old. If this is the case then she is definitely not pregnant.

Puppy is very hyper. Gracey was born on July 6th..so she will be six months soon. We have had dogs all... (7692 views)

Jaw cancer? Hello doctor. My question is about my 8-10 year old cat. He has had teeth removed do... (11983 views)

Cancer or infection? My dog recently completed radiation therapy for a brain tumor and he handled the... (5059 views)

Leaking anal glands. My dog has anal leakage. I had her glands expressed but she is still leaking. I... (44808 views)

Dog ate maxi pad. My wife and I left for a 24 day holiday. Three of our kids remained at home. Our... (20229 views)

Vomiting and not eating. Hi, I'm desperate to find out how to help my dog. 9 days ago (Monday night) she woke... (26096 views)

Torn nail problem. my dog hooked her nail last saturday and broke the nail off very short and was... (11527 views)

Shaking after grooming. Millie is an otherwise healthy 8 year old Bijon Poo. Don't know if this is related,... (37568 views)

First heat cycle in dogs. when do chiuahuahs have their first heat... (8442 views)

Sick 4 week old puppies. i have 5 chihuahua puppies of 4 weeks, and last night one of the pup's started... (17745 views)