Is my dog pregnant?

Breed: chawawa and boston t
i think my dog is pregnet she has big nipples and she is getting lazy she was in heat last month and around a male dog

Yup. Sure sounds like she's pregnant!

Dogs can sometimes go through a false pregnancy where they have symptoms of pregnancy but aren't actually pregnant. But, if your girl was around a male dog then yes, she likely is pregnant.

With that being said, I see that you have checked off that she is less than 3 months old. If this is the case then she is definitely not pregnant.

Light sensitivity in older cat. Jack, 12 years old, was diagnosed with CKD 6months ago and is having Hills... (11174 views)

Bump on cat's ear. Hello, I have found a red bump inside of my cat's ear, it is semi-soft and feels... (23319 views)

TPO success rate. WHat is the degree of success from triple... (8711 views)

Cancer or infection? I recently had to put my dog to sleep after I found out he had cancer that had... (10591 views)

Peeing on blankets. We adopted Ginger a year ago and it took some time to get her house trained. She now... (17851 views)

Alternative to Sentinel Molly has been on Sentinel forever....now it's been recalled...I have 2 months worth... (11701 views)

Magnesium level of food. I have two cats. Casper has urinary tract issues. He is currently on a .085%... (14490 views)

Swollen eye in older cat. Hello - I have a 13-yr cat with renal issues (diagnosed 2 yrs ago) - but she has... (10275 views)

Bump on dog's ear. Hi Dr. Marie My dog Syrous is 22 months old and is a Dogue de Bordeaux. 2... (64882 views)

Pancreatic enzymes. How do we handle a situation when we unexpectely temporaryly are without the... (9062 views)