Is my dog pregnant?

Breed: chawawa and boston t
i think my dog is pregnet she has big nipples and she is getting lazy she was in heat last month and around a male dog

Yup. Sure sounds like she's pregnant!

Dogs can sometimes go through a false pregnancy where they have symptoms of pregnancy but aren't actually pregnant. But, if your girl was around a male dog then yes, she likely is pregnant.

With that being said, I see that you have checked off that she is less than 3 months old. If this is the case then she is definitely not pregnant.

Dog bleeding from anus. My dog is slightly bleeding from her anus, but it isn't noticeable until she sits... (29873 views)

Dog is leaking urine. We have a 4yr old female boxer/german shepherd mix who seems to be "leaking" a lot... (9775 views)

In heat and shaking her head. My dog has been vomiting and had diarrhea for the last 2-3 days. She has been in... (4755 views)

Dog eats my underwear. This is going to sound weird but this is a real question. My dog keeps licking mine... (36189 views)

Dog is licking where he was neutered. my dog is licking where he was neutered 3 years ago help asap... (7564 views)

Indestructible dog toys. Hi Dr, Fortunately I'm not writing about an illness. Since his neutering Max... (9912 views)

Fearful Sheltie. my dog is very nervous of new people and places. she is very nervous and can't focus... (8603 views)

Insulin shock Lucy is diabetic.She gets 4units 2x daily with food..Monday she started to have... (6230 views)

Calcification in the lungs. dog lung calcification Dear Dr.Mari, I hear some bad sounds whenever my dog... (6614 views)

Vaccines in Nunavut. Hi, We live in the high arctic and don't have access to vet services and thus... (5234 views)