Is my dog pregnant?

Breed: chawawa and boston t
i think my dog is pregnet she has big nipples and she is getting lazy she was in heat last month and around a male dog

Yup. Sure sounds like she's pregnant!

Dogs can sometimes go through a false pregnancy where they have symptoms of pregnancy but aren't actually pregnant. But, if your girl was around a male dog then yes, she likely is pregnant.

With that being said, I see that you have checked off that she is less than 3 months old. If this is the case then she is definitely not pregnant.

Horrible euthanasia. Lucy has had steroid injections for the last 18 months due to loss of fur and skin... (4718 views)

Training blind dog. My rottweiler is blind and does not like to go outside. If I put her on a leash and... (8776 views)

Drinking and urinating more. my dog is drinking so much water lately.and she is also leaving large wet spots on... (6552 views)

deramaxx, Dasuquin and AdvantixIII Is it ok for Casey to be on deramaxx desaquin and k9advantix 2... (6648 views)

Dog pees on the furniture. Rusty is a reserve rescue dog we have had since this summer. He is an absolute joy... (6632 views)

Get rid of parvo virus. I have a general question about Parvo virus, Its a very very common virus I know,... (24970 views)

Very itchy dog. My sweet Molly has a skin infection my recent visit to the vet diagnosed it as... (4210 views)

High bile acids Hi Dr. Marie Over the course of the past 9 months, my dog Oreo's liver enzymes... (43892 views)

Cat is eating less and vomiting. Bernie has been on Royal Canin wet Overweight Management food for awhile. Lately he... (4317 views)

Garlic or Vinegar for fleas? My little Lady has been to the vet and has received a flea treatment that went... (9619 views)