Is my dog pregnant?

Breed: chawawa and boston t
i think my dog is pregnet she has big nipples and she is getting lazy she was in heat last month and around a male dog

Yup. Sure sounds like she's pregnant!

Dogs can sometimes go through a false pregnancy where they have symptoms of pregnancy but aren't actually pregnant. But, if your girl was around a male dog then yes, she likely is pregnant.

With that being said, I see that you have checked off that she is less than 3 months old. If this is the case then she is definitely not pregnant.

Vomiting after eating. My cat will vomit after eating several times a week. She will also 'leak' or 'drip'... (24382 views)

Boxer with distended stomach and pale gums ******Urgent Please******CAN NOT AFFORD UPGRADE [Editor's Note: Questions are... (17882 views)

Pine bedding and gerbils. Hi, We noticed that our gerbil was lethargic, eyes closed, breathing rapidly. I... (8058 views)

Vomiting Golden Retriever. We went up to Lake Tahoe for the weekend, both of our dogs receive home made food,... (13451 views)

Puppy vomited and became unresponsive. My puppy violet was out on her walk this afternoon and she started dry reaching and... (8107 views)

Brown staining around pee area. The area around her pee area is really brown and dirty I have cleaned it off but I... (113254 views)

Albendazole for dogs. Can I use Albendazole to deworm my puppy? I have something called Valbazen. Thank... (42488 views)

Not eating and vomiting. Our Dog won't eat and drinks very little if any. Friday last weekend Harper's... (15781 views)

Licking at bum and feet. My 12 year old female cat started having anal gland issues over a year ago. After... (7125 views)

Multiple lumps on dog. hi, i have found a hard lump under the skin of my dog, it's by his ribs it does... (9877 views)