Is my dog pregnant?

Breed: chawawa and boston t
i think my dog is pregnet she has big nipples and she is getting lazy she was in heat last month and around a male dog

Yup. Sure sounds like she's pregnant!

Dogs can sometimes go through a false pregnancy where they have symptoms of pregnancy but aren't actually pregnant. But, if your girl was around a male dog then yes, she likely is pregnant.

With that being said, I see that you have checked off that she is less than 3 months old. If this is the case then she is definitely not pregnant.

Vomiting diabetic cat. Hello Dr. We have a 17yr old male diabetic cat who throws up a nasty brown liquid... (32736 views)

Disc problems. Hello, Two weeks ago my 9 year old Black Lab start to have problems with his hind... (11217 views)

Fishy smelling urine. Hi - my dog Bluebell has had a fishy smell to her urine for quite some time and... (30043 views)

Bad breath he has bad breath is there a way to look after it without the vet... (7866 views)

Non itchy bald spots. She has 3 bald spots on her head and 2-3 more around her body. Took her to the vet... (16028 views)

Getting a second dog. We have allowed Kiba (our dog) to sleep in our room at night as when we first got... (7941 views)

Zodiac safe? Is Zodiac Spot Treatment safe to use on my small dog and... (9766 views)

Pregnant cat question. Back in March approx. around the 9th my cat Faith went into heat. During this time... (31445 views)

Cat is very quiet. My cat is a neutered male who has just turned two years old. He is an indoor/outdoor... (22986 views)

Arthritis prevention. I have a VERY active 8-year-old German Wirehaired Pointer who LOVES to run. I know... (5141 views)