Is my dog pregnant?

Breed: chawawa and boston t
i think my dog is pregnet she has big nipples and she is getting lazy she was in heat last month and around a male dog

Yup. Sure sounds like she's pregnant!

Dogs can sometimes go through a false pregnancy where they have symptoms of pregnancy but aren't actually pregnant. But, if your girl was around a male dog then yes, she likely is pregnant.

With that being said, I see that you have checked off that she is less than 3 months old. If this is the case then she is definitely not pregnant.

Elderly cat not eating. my cat is elderly, arthritic and diabetic - but very lovely :) she was diagnosed... (6401 views)

My dog ate goose poop. Dr, Max was walking in the park today and picked up what I believe was an old... (115296 views)

Prozac for submissive peeing? My Morkie is 2 1/2 years old. I rescued her at 6 mos. she is aggressive and also... (7478 views)

Too young for euthanasia? Is there an age too young for... (6127 views)

How to get a guinea pig to lose weight Hi Dr. Marie: Recently I took my sow guinea pig Squeaky to have her nails trimmed.... (5930 views)

Lumps on dog's ear. Rocky has three very small bumps on the inside of the flap of his ear. They have... (34739 views)

Licking his penis. my indoor cat is constantly going to his litter box about every 10 mins or so and... (11302 views)

Repeat of parvo? my 3 puppies got parvo last week (6/29/2010)they were only 3 months old and they all... (23582 views)

Cosequin questions Deja has been X-rayed and the vet here has informed me he has arthritis in his left... (14654 views)

Bump near anus. My dog has what looks like a pimple or maybe an ingrown hair? It's not white like a... (38588 views)