Is my dog pregnant?

Breed: chawawa and boston t
i think my dog is pregnet she has big nipples and she is getting lazy she was in heat last month and around a male dog

Yup. Sure sounds like she's pregnant!

Dogs can sometimes go through a false pregnancy where they have symptoms of pregnancy but aren't actually pregnant. But, if your girl was around a male dog then yes, she likely is pregnant.

With that being said, I see that you have checked off that she is less than 3 months old. If this is the case then she is definitely not pregnant.

Stuck together - pregnant? Please help, my two dogs were stuck together today,I think she's pregnant. I'm... (11716 views)

Swollen feet. hey doctor, i have a weimarner....for the last 1 year he has been continuously... (6151 views)

Pimples on dog's stomach. Your Question: Edit Question Our dog suddenly got little pimple-like lesions all... (35089 views)

Dog has liver cancer. Our 12 year old Golden/Lab mix has been diagnosed with liver cancer. What can we do... (21901 views)

Fever and dizziness in older dog. Dear Dr. Marie, Kodi is a 15 years old Labrador, he is very active and love to... (4225 views)

Older cat not eating. Hi.I have had my cat for approximately. She has been sick and has lost a lot of... (22870 views)

Do male cats go into heat? Hi, I recived a new male cat and I would like to know if exist a "tablett" or... (6651 views)

Cancer in a cat's chest. Hi there, I hope this wont be too long, but I want to provide the history of the... (8554 views)

Golden retriever with lymphoma died. My golden retriever was 125 pounds (all muscle) and enjoyed perfect health for all... (29258 views)

Found bug in dog's ear. Hello, My name is Karroll I have a 4 year old Chihuahua. Lattly he has been... (8574 views)