Roundworm in cats.

Breed: unknown
my kitten has round worm and i can't afford a trip to the vet can you please offer me some advise as to a home rememdy to try

If this is truly just roundworms, then any over the counter deworming medication is going to work just fine. Follow the directions on the label. In most cases you need to repeat the medication in 10-14 days. You will likely notice that the kitten passes worms in his or her stool after giving the medication.

There are a number of other conditions that can cause diarrhea and stool issues in cats so if the symptoms continue then you will need to see a vet.

Wound on cat. My father's cat Jerry is 3 year old neutered male DSH who is up-to-date on all... (4908 views)

Questions about an older dog. I have a female Shih Tzu, turning 5 this coming July. To let you understand the... (20013 views)

Blood in poop. Hi There, I found a few drops of blood last night in and near my puppies poo. Not... (54135 views)

Inverted vulva and puppy vaginitis. I have purchased a Golden Retriever to be used as a new dog for breeding. She is... (42779 views)

Pocket pets and cats. I have been considering adding a small pocket pet as a companion to my home. I... (3646 views)

low protein food My brother's cat, who is about 14 years old, recently got bloodwork done at the vet,... (8189 views)

19 year old cat died. My 19 yo childhood cat died this morning and my parents, who aren't the sort of... (8298 views)

Overdose of Xanax. Can forty .5 mg pills of Alprazolam Kill a 6 pound chihuahua? came home and found my... (79481 views)

Care of orphaned kittens. I have a ferral outside cat who just had kittens and was attacked...most of thr... (7065 views)

Dog biting bas of tail, but no fleas. Hi, I have an otherwise healthy chihuahua who has always been a foot chewer but has... (237528 views)