Roundworm in cats.

Breed: unknown
my kitten has round worm and i can't afford a trip to the vet can you please offer me some advise as to a home rememdy to try

If this is truly just roundworms, then any over the counter deworming medication is going to work just fine. Follow the directions on the label. In most cases you need to repeat the medication in 10-14 days. You will likely notice that the kitten passes worms in his or her stool after giving the medication.

There are a number of other conditions that can cause diarrhea and stool issues in cats so if the symptoms continue then you will need to see a vet.

Vomiting kitten My 4 month old kitten was fine 3 days ago, then she suddenly regurgitated her... (20286 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea. My dog has eaten very little the last week and has thrown up almost every time. He... (11898 views)

Vulvar tumor thank you for your reply to my first question about my cat who died from a vulval... (9394 views)

Hungry and losing weight. Our 17 year old indoor cat, one of two from the same litter, has always been skinny,... (14365 views)

Pooping and peeing outside of box. I own two cats and they're both litter box trained but today my oldest cat pooped... (9007 views)

Home treatment for abscess. My cat had an abscess I didnt know about until it blew 4 days ago. I have cut away... (10237 views)

Phenobarb shortage? my vet just informed me the phenobarbital my dog take is going up 600% in price...is... (15614 views)

Cat's foot is swollen. His left back foot is swollen and his paw. Ever since it was swollen he has been... (8891 views)

Swollen ear flap. i have a dog named shiloh and something is wrong with his ear and i just need to... (13403 views)

Helicobacter in ferrets. HI! I read your response regarding the ferret who was not eating, vomiting, lying in... (17316 views)