Roundworm in cats.

Breed: unknown
my kitten has round worm and i can't afford a trip to the vet can you please offer me some advise as to a home rememdy to try

If this is truly just roundworms, then any over the counter deworming medication is going to work just fine. Follow the directions on the label. In most cases you need to repeat the medication in 10-14 days. You will likely notice that the kitten passes worms in his or her stool after giving the medication.

There are a number of other conditions that can cause diarrhea and stool issues in cats so if the symptoms continue then you will need to see a vet.

Dog leaking urine. Aud is 5 year old black mini poodle. The past 3 days she is leaking urine. She is... (20639 views)

Dog leaking urine. Good Evening. Charlot is a rescued dog so I do know his history prior to his new... (12823 views)

Cat not eating. Hello, Dr. Haynes - My cat Simon doesn't seem to be eating or drinking very much... (50079 views)

Dog going blind. Our dog Vinnie started suddenly to become lethargic and then over a period of 4... (7566 views)

Limping cat with heart problems. Hudson is a 10 year old indoor house cat. He originally came from a garbage dump in... (14623 views)

Green penile discharge. Hi, I have a 7 month old alaskan malamute. I have noticed that he has green... (16698 views)

Guinea pig jumping out of my arms. I have had my very young (baby/toddler equivalent)guinea pig for about three weeks.... (5683 views)

Why is hamster quiet? what's wrong with my hamster... had her out for half an hour and she just lay on my... (18220 views)

Vaccine squirted onto skin. OK... I have a Maltese and yorkie that I was giving their second vaccine 5 in 1, and... (22346 views)

Tresaderm causing seizure? Hi, I have a special-needs 6 year old cat that was born with a neurological... (6254 views)