Roundworm in cats.

Breed: unknown
my kitten has round worm and i can't afford a trip to the vet can you please offer me some advise as to a home rememdy to try

If this is truly just roundworms, then any over the counter deworming medication is going to work just fine. Follow the directions on the label. In most cases you need to repeat the medication in 10-14 days. You will likely notice that the kitten passes worms in his or her stool after giving the medication.

There are a number of other conditions that can cause diarrhea and stool issues in cats so if the symptoms continue then you will need to see a vet.

Vomiting puppy. I know this is a free answer but I love my puppy,dont have a credit card and spent... (10818 views)

Shifting lameness and weight loss. In March, Grayson suddenly started limping on his front left paw. We took him to... (8694 views)

Young cat died after sneezing. I run a very small rescue. I have about 10 cat cages that I utilize. I had four... (9592 views)

Lump on hamster Hi, Recenly my dwarf hamster has developed a pink lump with white spots under its... (22549 views)

Swollen muzzle in cat. Hello, I gave my cat food this morning and when she went to eat it, she made this... (10602 views)

Introducing kittens. Hi Dr. Marie, My name is Lauren, and I'm from Australia - I hope I haven't woken... (8464 views)

Crusty ears on stray cat. Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. There is a small stray cat I... (12572 views)

Care of orphaned kittens. I have a ferral outside cat who just had kittens and was attacked...most of thr... (8239 views)

Dog urinating in the house. I really need help, i have a dog that is now one and a half years old, hes a cross... (10883 views)

Possible coonhound paralysis? My dogs front right leg went out on him last night. He was on waiting list for ACL... (12034 views)