Roundworm in cats.

Breed: unknown
my kitten has round worm and i can't afford a trip to the vet can you please offer me some advise as to a home rememdy to try

If this is truly just roundworms, then any over the counter deworming medication is going to work just fine. Follow the directions on the label. In most cases you need to repeat the medication in 10-14 days. You will likely notice that the kitten passes worms in his or her stool after giving the medication.

There are a number of other conditions that can cause diarrhea and stool issues in cats so if the symptoms continue then you will need to see a vet.

Lab gets into the garbage. Hi. I have a 75-lb. yellow lab. She was rescued from a breeder when she was a year... (9143 views)

Vaginal Discharge. Dr. Marie, I rescued a female unspayed german shepherd from a neighbor's yard a few... (15270 views)

Diabetic cat with seizures. I've inherited a diabetic cat with a history of seizures. Since bringing him home,... (20392 views)

Dog inhaled bleach. Our dog is having trouble breathing after inhaling Clorox. It was accidental my... (48342 views)

Where can I buy Tramadol? Steve has a degenerative disease.He is doing well.I give him steroids almost every... (53636 views)

Spaying an older dog. My dog is 10 years old and has had 2 litters of puppies. I would like to have her... (7790 views)

Cat behavior problem. We got a 13 year old girl recently (just months ago, not even a year). And we have a... (10397 views)

Cat shaking after flea treatment. I accidentally treated my kitten with a store bought flea treatment meant for dogs... (29290 views)

Skin infection is back. Hello Doctor, My dog has had open sores on his ears, neck and back. They start as... (8605 views)

Meowing and growling cat. I am having problems with my 15 year old neutered cat. She has always been... (13303 views)