Roundworm in cats.

Breed: unknown
my kitten has round worm and i can't afford a trip to the vet can you please offer me some advise as to a home rememdy to try

If this is truly just roundworms, then any over the counter deworming medication is going to work just fine. Follow the directions on the label. In most cases you need to repeat the medication in 10-14 days. You will likely notice that the kitten passes worms in his or her stool after giving the medication.

There are a number of other conditions that can cause diarrhea and stool issues in cats so if the symptoms continue then you will need to see a vet.

Vaginal discharge Cheechee has a tan, snot looking sticky discharge coming from her urethra. Is this a... (11768 views)

Dog ate raisins. My 16lb. 10 month old beagle ate about 20-25 raisins yesterday at approx. 6pm and we... (138678 views)

Bump near anus. My dog has what looks like a pimple or maybe an ingrown hair? It's not white like a... (36133 views)

Cooked garlic safety? I have 2 dogs. An 8 pound shipoo and a 20 pound mini shnauzer. The shipoo has... (7534 views)

My dog won't eat. Hello i have a male 2 year old pitbull. He is an extremely picky eater when it comes... (15099 views)

Coughing chihuahua My chihuahua has had an intermittent cough since roughly last year when she had most... (15381 views)

Do you like being a vet? Hi Dr. Marie I have 2 cats and their names are simba and angel and they're very... (10707 views)

Dog ate dark chocolate. Our dog is a miniature dachshund and she just (about 30 minutes ago) ate about 20 to... (14020 views)

Dog ate collar. Our dog ate half of a leather, metal studded collar about a week ago, which after a... (14320 views)

Fearful puppy? I just adopted a new puppy from a man who owned a farm. he had a few dogs and they... (7614 views)