Roundworm in cats.

Breed: unknown
my kitten has round worm and i can't afford a trip to the vet can you please offer me some advise as to a home rememdy to try

If this is truly just roundworms, then any over the counter deworming medication is going to work just fine. Follow the directions on the label. In most cases you need to repeat the medication in 10-14 days. You will likely notice that the kitten passes worms in his or her stool after giving the medication.

There are a number of other conditions that can cause diarrhea and stool issues in cats so if the symptoms continue then you will need to see a vet.

Tooth infection. i have an 8 year old pomerian i rescued a few years ago he has real bad teeth right... (7319 views)

Cat won't use litter box. I have a 7 month old female cat, I have had her vet checked and she has no problems.... (11226 views)

Hair loss in patches. Hi we live in a remote community up near Darwin in Australia. Four weeks ago we took... (11323 views)

Vomiting every time she eats. My cat is throwing up every time she eats, what is the... (22820 views)

Wobbly boxer My 3 year old male boxer has several issues. A couple weeks ago he was lethargic... (20771 views)

Dog with balance issues. My dog broke her back molar tooth on a bone 2yrs ago, she did get a infection, but i... (12132 views)

Zodiac safe? Is Zodiac Spot Treatment safe to use on my small dog and... (12237 views)

Pocket pets and cats. I have been considering adding a small pocket pet as a companion to my home. I... (5051 views)

Dry nose in a dog. is it normal that my 10 year old dog haves a very dry nose everytime?... (10102 views)

Pregnant cat is vomiting. My cat got out and didn't come home for about a month. When she got out she was in... (22208 views)