Why did my cat die?

Breed: british
my 10-year-old cat died today, she had lost weight had yesterday something happened to her, she just lay there not eating and she could not see, early this morning she died can you tell me what was wrong with her? please

I'm so sorry to hear that your cat died.

This is a tough question to answer as there are many possibilities. If she had been losing weight it is possible that she was in kidney failure, liver failure or even had cancer.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I wish I could help you further, but there are an awful lot of possible reasons for this to happen.

mycoplasma felis respiratory infection Hi. I asked you a question previously about Indigo and I'd really like your... (33359 views)

Cat vomiting and not eating. Hi Dr. Marie...I wonder if you could help me figure out if my cat is really sick. ... (29334 views)

Cat died. Dear Doctor Haynes, I started looking after a stray young tomcat (who I presume... (6610 views)

Crusty ears and very itchy. i have a boston terrier that just turned 1 year old (female). at 6 months i took her... (9818 views)

Can I feed raw veggies? Is it alright to feed our dog fresh, raw pieces of vegetables-like celery, green... (8390 views)

Pit bull with pink skin. I have a pit bull that is black and white in color. Actually he is predominately... (41295 views)

Senior cat losing weight. My cat is approx. 16 years old. The last few months she has been losing a lot of... (9281 views)

Anal tumor. I have an 8 year old male labrador retriever, we has terrible hips problems in which... (12883 views)

Very sick puppy. Hi there So we bought a puppy from this lady a few days ago. The puppy was fine... (7877 views)

Sore head from bow. Hello, My dog got her bow caught and it ripped the hair out of the top of her head.... (6671 views)