Why did my cat die?

Breed: british
my 10-year-old cat died today, she had lost weight had yesterday something happened to her, she just lay there not eating and she could not see, early this morning she died can you tell me what was wrong with her? please

I'm so sorry to hear that your cat died.

This is a tough question to answer as there are many possibilities. If she had been losing weight it is possible that she was in kidney failure, liver failure or even had cancer.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I wish I could help you further, but there are an awful lot of possible reasons for this to happen.

Howling at night time. My cat is has been meowing quite a bit and she is a little on lethargic side. In... (12630 views)

Spay 7 year old dog? Shadow my "daughter" is 7 years old. She is NOT spayed. Recently, I noticed a... (20349 views)

Indestructible dog toys. Hi Dr, Fortunately I'm not writing about an illness. Since his neutering Max... (13013 views)

White tongue after neuter. My dog got neutered couple of days ago and seems to be recovering fine. He is eating... (11881 views)

MRI for trouble standing? My dog Odie is paralyzed on the right side. No symptoms, no warnings, one night we... (12182 views)

Bassett hound neck pain, etc. Our dog Lola came to us as a stray about 3 yrs ago. She is about 7 years old and... (14515 views)

Is Frontline working for fleas? I live in Iowa and rescued a black Pug from a family in July. The previous owner... (20302 views)

Anemic dog. Hi, I'm really worried about my dog Sammy. He was at the vet a couple of days ago... (11034 views)

Charcoal briquette My Yorkie, male-6 pounds, was in the garden where my husband threw burn,... (42604 views)

Really bad skin issues. there is a PHOTO on the Pet-Forums-UK website, on the Dog Health sub-forum under Dog... (11202 views)