Why did my cat die?

Breed: british
my 10-year-old cat died today, she had lost weight had yesterday something happened to her, she just lay there not eating and she could not see, early this morning she died can you tell me what was wrong with her? please

I'm so sorry to hear that your cat died.

This is a tough question to answer as there are many possibilities. If she had been losing weight it is possible that she was in kidney failure, liver failure or even had cancer.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I wish I could help you further, but there are an awful lot of possible reasons for this to happen.

Canine tooth extracted. My cat recently underwent a procedure to remove her broken, upper right canine. It... (7900 views)

Incontinence and balance issues. We have a dog breed and age unknown is a stray all of a sudden she has started... (17962 views)

Puppy died suddenly. Dakota was playful, looked energetic and happy thursday morning. by dinner time the... (25517 views)

53 days pregnant. My daughter got a dachshund from one of her inlaws about three months ago. Shortly... (52773 views)

Vomiting and not eating. Hi, I'm desperate to find out how to help my dog. 9 days ago (Monday night) she woke... (27635 views)

Dog has lost her voice. What could cause this? It's come on gradually for about 3 months. When she tries to... (16095 views)

Rottweiler can't stand. Hello, We have a 13 year old Rott who was diagnosed with arthritis of the spine. ... (31554 views)

Swollen nipple. I have a female dog that was fixed 6 years ago. She has 1 nipple that is swollen to... (26913 views)

Pitbull with rash Mister has been treated all his life for a skin rash he has. Before this year he... (11740 views)

Rapid wheezing in a cat. My family adopted a cat from the humane society almost a year ago. When we got her... (11940 views)