Why did my cat die?

Breed: british
my 10-year-old cat died today, she had lost weight had yesterday something happened to her, she just lay there not eating and she could not see, early this morning she died can you tell me what was wrong with her? please

I'm so sorry to hear that your cat died.

This is a tough question to answer as there are many possibilities. If she had been losing weight it is possible that she was in kidney failure, liver failure or even had cancer.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I wish I could help you further, but there are an awful lot of possible reasons for this to happen.

Dachshund with seizures. Gina had an episode that looked like a seizure about 1.5 years ago for a first time.... (11727 views)

In heat cat spay. Dear Dr. Marie, Gracie was spayed today (by laser). When I picked her up the vet... (15107 views)

Dog has itchy lumps my dog has lumps on her body and are a bit... (13427 views)

Dog is paralyzed. How are you? I have been reading lots of articles at your site and they help me... (6501 views)

Cat has swollen foot. I took my cat to the vet bc he was limping and they said he may have cut his foot... (6613 views)

Lump on jaw. OK...my cat has a lump on her neck/jaw. One vet has told me it was an... (27991 views)

Tapeworms in cat. I've been using drontal deworming xl tablets to treat my cat with tapeworms also... (8416 views)

Mark on dog's nose. Hello! My dog is a Toy Fox Terrier (5 years old). He is a typical hyperactive toy... (5584 views)

My cat died. My cat was found dead by a neighbour on a grass verge about 10ft from the road on... (12106 views)

Cat suddenly bites or scratches. Hi there....i have a beautiful BIG moggy who is a 'lovecat' - very affectionate -... (17304 views)