Why did my cat die?

Breed: british
my 10-year-old cat died today, she had lost weight had yesterday something happened to her, she just lay there not eating and she could not see, early this morning she died can you tell me what was wrong with her? please

I'm so sorry to hear that your cat died.

This is a tough question to answer as there are many possibilities. If she had been losing weight it is possible that she was in kidney failure, liver failure or even had cancer.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I wish I could help you further, but there are an awful lot of possible reasons for this to happen.

White eye discharge in Guinea Pig. i have a guinea pig and she has lost alot of weight and shes not her self, she has... (17609 views)

Should I have euthanized? We put my dog Kyra to sleep yesterday and I am struggling with the decision. Here... (10990 views)

UTI in a kitten. Hi there, I have spoken to you in the past, and am looking for a little advice... (14645 views)

Male cat has large breasts. Recently (2-3 weeks), my 8 year old male tabby cat has, what seem to be, slightly... (25862 views)

Dogs, cats and bio-oil. Hi, Dr. Marie: I have a question for you regarding a product called Bio Oil. I... (32484 views)

Elevated kidney enzymes. I brought my dog, Trixie (10 year old Shih Tzu) in this morning for her yearly... (24475 views)

Cat with weeping skin. I have a young cat (about a year and a half) that I found (and finally managed to... (11209 views)

Lesions on foot pads. my cat is missing large pieces of skin on its foot pads after getting scabs all over... (10722 views)

Vomiting and trouble with urination and stool. My 5 year old goldendoodle vomited (not food regurgitation) this morning, is trying... (28643 views)

Allergic reaction and diarrhea. Dr, My 3 1/2 year old basset hound is having multiple issues that in my best... (12802 views)