Itchy bumps on back.

Breed: Miniature Schnauzer
I took my dog to get groomed about 6 weeks ago and I noticed that she got a few bumbs on her back close to her tail. I started to pick on them and now i see a few more including her upper back. What should I give her or what should I do? Please advise.

Ximena Mendoza

Here are some previously asked questions that may help you:

Flakey skin on back.

Bumpy skin on back.

Itchy back.

Does dog saliva heal a wound? Is there any truth to the old wive's tale that when your dog instinctlively licks a... (8699 views)

How to make cat urinate. is there something we can put in her food to make her... (8765 views)

Albendazole for puppy? Long story short my little over 3 month old puppy has Giardia. Sidenote: she goes... (10276 views)

Lump under dog's eye? Hello, A couple days ago I noticed a red-pink bump under my dog's right eye. It... (33031 views)

Best ear cleaner? i would like to know which solution is better to use, oti-clens or... (6780 views)

When to separate pups? Hello, My pet has just given babies and i need to give those babies for... (8289 views)

Bruising after blood collection. I took my dog to get some shots earlier today and to get some tests done. They drew... (29937 views)

Possible diabetes My cat is very thirsty, he will run to the bathroom counter for a drink of water, he... (8700 views)

Lumps on mammary glands. Fraya is a rescue we have had for a month. We are not sure of her age, but we think... (26924 views)

Euthanized dog with megaesophagus. 3 days ago we had to put our dear dog Bailey to sleep:( he was diognosed with... (12902 views)