Lumps on hips.

Breed: Golden/kab
My dog is five years old female golden/lab. Three weeks ago I noticed two bumps at the end of her hips(both side). I took her to the vet and she put her on antibiotics. cefpodixime proxetill 200 mg. tablets for 10 days, for few days she started feeling better, but after she finished ther medication she was again sick, could not stand in her legs, when she did she was shaking, she has been having fever and she was back in her antibiotics again.
Now everytime she start stretching it hurt. I've been doing some research but I cannot find anything in her condition. The vet also doesn't know what it is.

Please could you help me and give me ideas what could be. My daughters are very sad, they love her dog so much. Also I am very concerned about her.

Please help me......

Sincerely,

Alexandra

I'm really sorry but I don't really know what this could be.

It sounds like some tests are in order. I would likely be doing some blood tests to see if there are signs of infection, some xrays of the area and also a fine needle aspirate of the lumps.

If you'd like to reply I can see if I can help you more, but I'll need more information about her case.

Shaking and tucking tail. 3 days ago my dog, who was being taken on a walk in the morning, suddenly started... (191363 views)

Healthy cat died suddenly. Why did my cat die? I came home from work today to find that my cat had died. I... (27415 views)

Lumps on hamster. Hi , my hamster is all covered with lumps , some of them are bleeding,and new ones... (10609 views)

Red gums next to baby teeth. Hi Dr, This question concerns Max gums. Recall a month ago he had two occluded... (12990 views)

Rodent ulcer treatment options. My cat is 9 yrs old has it 4th case of rodent ulcer on its mouth usely it takes... (13581 views)

Infection on leg. My dog has been licking his inner thigh to the point where it is very red and there... (19536 views)

Lump on hedgehog I have a hedgehog who has a lump behind his right ear and down into his neck. If I... (18997 views)

Seizures in a Yorkie. This past Monday she had an episode where she went limp and wasn't responsive to her... (23418 views)

Chihuahua fell from couch. Hello. I have a sweet, loving, happy, and spoiled female chihuahua, weighing about... (11381 views)

Itchy by tail Dr. Marie, my dog always kind of chews/bites/scratches under the right side of his... (7246 views)