Lumps on hips.

Breed: Golden/kab
My dog is five years old female golden/lab. Three weeks ago I noticed two bumps at the end of her hips(both side). I took her to the vet and she put her on antibiotics. cefpodixime proxetill 200 mg. tablets for 10 days, for few days she started feeling better, but after she finished ther medication she was again sick, could not stand in her legs, when she did she was shaking, she has been having fever and she was back in her antibiotics again.
Now everytime she start stretching it hurt. I've been doing some research but I cannot find anything in her condition. The vet also doesn't know what it is.

Please could you help me and give me ideas what could be. My daughters are very sad, they love her dog so much. Also I am very concerned about her.

Please help me......

Sincerely,

Alexandra

I'm really sorry but I don't really know what this could be.

It sounds like some tests are in order. I would likely be doing some blood tests to see if there are signs of infection, some xrays of the area and also a fine needle aspirate of the lumps.

If you'd like to reply I can see if I can help you more, but I'll need more information about her case.

Chihuahua with loose teeth. My Chihuahua's teeth are starting to get very loose. She is only two years old,... (12871 views)

Dog pees when someone pets him. Cooper is 5 months old and neutered. He pees when anyone pets him, talks to him or... (6134 views)

Cat is licking himself and has scabs. My cat is licking him self till he bleeds and it's getting so bad that he has... (10945 views)

Shedding Akita. my akita is 14 months old and is lossing massive clumps of fur. he has new curse... (9942 views)

Is this rabies? My dog is going crazy. He's been shaking and walking somewhere and walking back for... (8052 views)

Constipated or urinary issue? Hello Dr Marie. I am contacting you about our cat Linus again. It is 4 am here.... (11878 views)

Nature's Deli Chicken Jerky. Has anyone had a problem with Nature’s Deli chicken Jerky Dog Treats (from Denver,... (7852 views)

Bloated and leaking urine. This past week my 12 year old german shepard has been wetting herself and last night... (21597 views)

Can't move back legs. My cat could not get up using its back legs. Her front legs were working but she... (32609 views)

Sterile nodular panniculitis? Hi, My dog has a patch of nodules on his neck. I took him to our normal vet five... (36528 views)