Hard lump below ribs.

Breed: German Shephard Mix
My male puppy has a hard lump right below his rib cage (in the center)... is it dangerous?

There's a good chance that this is just a mild deformation of a rib. I see it quite commonly. I wouldn't be worried unless it is uncomfortable for him or if it is getting quite a bit bigger.

If it is not as hard as a bone, but more like tissue, it could be an umbilical hernia. I don't get too worried about those, but your vet may choose to repair it when he is neutered.

Yellow skin and then died. today my kitten who was a week old and a day past away but when i found him his... (6590 views)

Can dog get Hepatitis C? can dogs contract hep c from biting someone that has it? ... (26240 views)

Dog won't pee in the yard. Our shiba Jesse has always peed and pooped in our fenced in backyard. We recently... (30761 views)

Cat has flaky skin. My Maine Coon, Nino has had flaky skin for quite awhile. I had him at the vet a few... (8672 views)

Swelling inside leg. I got my beagle from a beagle rescue, so I don't know too much about her background... (23340 views)

Elderly cat not eating. my cat is elderly, arthritic and diabetic - but very lovely :) she was diagnosed... (5403 views)

Chihuahua with hair loss. Hey Dr.Marie. I'm writing to you about my puppy chihuahua. Sooty. She has just... (9068 views)

Cat has a sore mouth. My cat does this thing with her mouth as if there's something stuck in her tooth but... (17905 views)

Popcorn in dog's stool? My dog had something that looked like a popped popcorn kernel at the end of his... (12357 views)

Keep dachshund from jumping? Hello, About 2 months ago I woke to find that my dachshund could not move her hind... (10583 views)