Hard lump below ribs.

Breed: German Shephard Mix
My male puppy has a hard lump right below his rib cage (in the center)... is it dangerous?

There's a good chance that this is just a mild deformation of a rib. I see it quite commonly. I wouldn't be worried unless it is uncomfortable for him or if it is getting quite a bit bigger.

If it is not as hard as a bone, but more like tissue, it could be an umbilical hernia. I don't get too worried about those, but your vet may choose to repair it when he is neutered.

Oozing boil on dog's paw. My dog has a sort of woozing boil on her paw and all around it there is hair loss... (13219 views)

Lethargic shih tzu My dog came home from the cottage this weekend and is acting very odd. He walks a... (27015 views)

Itchy feet and nose. Hi, my dog started about 3 days ago with very itchy paws to the point that they are... (8267 views)

Is my dog pregnant? i think my dog is pregnet she has big nipples and she is getting lazy she was in... (6262 views)

Limping Boxer. My dog is a boxer about 2 yrs old. My son stepped on his paw about a week ago and... (14219 views)

Gagging dog. Last night, my dog was in his crate for bed, when I heard him gag for the first... (98340 views)

Cerenia and FIP. Holly was diagnosed with the Corona Virus when she was only a few months old. It... (8871 views)

Can I give hydrogen peroxide to induce vomiting? I gave my puppy a tablespoon and a half of hydrogen peroxide to help him throw up... (26396 views)

Grade 5 heart murmur in kitten. I raise and show Devon Rexes. I have a litter of 6 kittens that were 8 weeks old... (11558 views)

Dog pees in the house. Woody has been peeing when I have gone to work in the bedroom. I take him out... (9276 views)