Is my dog pregnant?

Breed: yorkie-poo
We think my dog is pregnant.She keeps trying to make little areas for herself and her nipples are getting alot bigger.I was wondering if you could tell me how to check if she is pregnant myself???

Here is a previously answered question that should help you out:

Pregnancy test for dogs?

Homeopathic treatment of FIP. Hello, My cat is verified (80% confirmed) to infect FIP(wet type). The vet told... (15284 views)

Why did my cat die? my cat was fine one day and the next he stopped everything he only walked when... (11276 views)

Tums for calcium? Missy is pregnant with her second litter. She developed a calcium deficiency and... (20583 views)

Bladder cancer. Our almost 10 year old kitty has had three recurrent bouts of uti or cystitis in the... (7471 views)

Dog spinning and bothered My dog doesn't have flea's but acts like he is being bothered by something. He... (13471 views)

Cat can't poop. hi am afraid it is a mega colon my cat is not giving any stool , although he is... (16594 views)

Cat losing fur. Hi Why is my cats fur on his back all falling off in large clumps, other than that... (25625 views)

Dog can't move hind legs. What happens if your dog can't move her hind legs without them sliding out from... (15932 views)

Eating grass and vomiting. Bleu has always been a resilient dog with now health problems, but over the last... (20436 views)

Diarrhea and vomiting. My cat has had a problem with gassy diarrhea and vomiting over the past 3 weeks. My... (10288 views)