Is my dog pregnant?

Breed: yorkie-poo
We think my dog is pregnant.She keeps trying to make little areas for herself and her nipples are getting alot bigger.I was wondering if you could tell me how to check if she is pregnant myself???

Here is a previously answered question that should help you out:

Pregnancy test for dogs?

Hamster is dying. My hamster is 2 years and 11 months now . I noticed he hasnt been drinking as much ,... (11925 views)

Cat has lump on neck. hi dr marie my cat abby has been bitten or posioned on her neck first it was a big... (16447 views)

Problems with Rimadyl? she seems to have paralysis of her front left paw. she can not stand on her own and... (26907 views)

Elderly cat not eating. my cat is elderly, arthritic and diabetic - but very lovely :) she was diagnosed... (7555 views)

Is my dog in pain? Hi dr, Marie, I'm the one that asked about the papaya leaf for... (7625 views)

Stopped prednisolone suddenly. Hi Dr. Marie, My 2.5 year old cat, Pebbles, was diagnosed with pretty severe... (29715 views)

Puffy cat ear. Dr. Marie, my cat Dexter has developed some type of a bump on his right ear. It's... (31741 views)

Swollen neck on cat. My cat was been experiencing avswollen upper neck and underneath chin. It has... (30358 views)

Malamute panting. We have taken in a rescue dog. When they brought him to us he was panting and they... (17176 views)

Vomiting, diarrhea and red eyes. Hi Dr. Marie, My cat Mercy is 6 years old and is an indoor cat (she is deaf). ... (16022 views)