Is my dog pregnant?

Breed: yorkie-poo
We think my dog is pregnant.She keeps trying to make little areas for herself and her nipples are getting alot bigger.I was wondering if you could tell me how to check if she is pregnant myself???

Here is a previously answered question that should help you out:

Pregnancy test for dogs?

Can an older cat be groomed? I have been getting Lily groomed twice a year since she was 1. She is getting older... (4242 views)

Is my cat diabetic? Ollie is consuming lots of water, and peeing a lot. There has been a marked increase... (5057 views)

Not eating and very weak. Our dog has been quite sick for a bit over a week now. We live on a small island in... (55846 views)

Vomiting puppy. My 30 day old Lab is pukes when I feed him milk and I think is dehydrated as his... (10962 views)

Cat aggressive with new kitten. I just got a new kitten but one of the cats in my house is attacking him. Ever... (13305 views)

Bump on cat's ear. Hello, I have found a red bump inside of my cat's ear, it is semi-soft and feels... (21461 views)

IVDD in Basset Hound? Frank has had a very hard stomach for 2.5 days now and he is not drinking much... (37418 views)

No bowel movement after dentistry. Dear Dr Marie, Thank you for creating this website. I have a 12 year old male... (9414 views)

Fly biting seizures. At night with the lights on, Misha snaps at the air as if she's catching flies.... (17664 views)

Using elastic to remove lump. Rusty was diagnose with "cancer" after giving birth 4 years ago. It was recommended... (6858 views)