Is my dog pregnant?

Breed: yorkie-poo
We think my dog is pregnant.She keeps trying to make little areas for herself and her nipples are getting alot bigger.I was wondering if you could tell me how to check if she is pregnant myself???

Here is a previously answered question that should help you out:

Pregnancy test for dogs?

Why do dogs eat grass? I recently moved and walk my dog around the new neighborhood. Two times now he has... (13542 views)

Dog has the runs. my dog has the... (16345 views)

Discharge from vulva. My cat Miss Fitzgibbons who is 3 years old has suddenly become quite weak. She is... (5843 views)

Dog's eye blue and purple. hi my dog annebell has a giant blister in eye yesterday it was small so i didnt... (12019 views)

Coughing dog. Hi, We have talked before. Trixie is 13 years old and has had kidney issues. I... (15579 views)

Paralyzed Rottweiler. 10 yr old rottie mix 100 lbs suddenly became unable to move or walk 5 days ago. He... (12033 views)

Older dog - bloody diarrhea. My dog is a 12 1/2 yr old cocker spaniel/golden retriever mix. She's had diarrhea... (35301 views)

Patellar luxation surgery for pomeranian? Hi, How necessary is it to have surgery on a 2 year old Pomeranian's back legs to... (5425 views)

Eye out of socket. MY PUPPY JUST GOT BIT BY A LARGE DOG IN THE LEFT EYE. THE EYE LOOKS LIKE ITS OUT OF... (9557 views)

Swollen hip in Golden. We inherited him from my father-in-law 2 years ago, he was very much over weight so... (4383 views)