Is my dog pregnant?

Breed: yorkie-poo
We think my dog is pregnant.She keeps trying to make little areas for herself and her nipples are getting alot bigger.I was wondering if you could tell me how to check if she is pregnant myself???

Here is a previously answered question that should help you out:

Pregnancy test for dogs?

Exercise induced collapse. I have a labrador retriever and she is about 4 years old, 60 lbs and she is a girl.... (6430 views)

Help cats to get along. Hello my name is kristbjorg and im from iceland. I have a cat thats 8 months old... (7707 views)

Fearful puppy? I just adopted a new puppy from a man who owned a farm. he had a few dogs and they... (6839 views)

Hypothyroidism in Sheltie. Hi My dog had a thyroid test and the results came back as .8 which he said was low... (7535 views)

Should I have euthanized? We put my dog Kyra to sleep yesterday and I am struggling with the decision. Here... (8114 views)

Not eating and tired cat. My kitty is a very playful cat. Runs, jumps and cuddles all day long. He is looking... (50241 views)

Cat with only 4 teeth. We just discovered our cat, Chole, who is 11 years old, seem to have only 4... (11115 views)

How often is heat cycle? Bonnie is a pure chocolate labrador & was 6 in september (2011). I'm wondering how... (26063 views)

Vomiting, diarrhea and red eyes. Hi Dr. Marie, My cat Mercy is 6 years old and is an indoor cat (she is deaf). ... (12531 views)

Sick kitten We recently found this kitten last week outside, when we found him we estimated that... (8348 views)