Is my dog pregnant?

Breed: yorkie-poo
We think my dog is pregnant.She keeps trying to make little areas for herself and her nipples are getting alot bigger.I was wondering if you could tell me how to check if she is pregnant myself???

Here is a previously answered question that should help you out:

Pregnancy test for dogs?

Large lymph nodes in a cat. My cat Miko seems to have swollen lymph nodes under her neck. They've been like that... (42992 views)

Why did my cat die? Hello, The other day, our cat Misty (she would have been 16-years-old next month)... (13523 views)

Constipated cat. For the past 2 weeks or so, my cat has been having some constipation. I think it... (17874 views)

Time to put to sleep? I adopted my cat about 1.5yrs ago. When I adopted her I was told she was 3 yrs old;... (14015 views)

Cat with weeping skin. I have a young cat (about a year and a half) that I found (and finally managed to... (8379 views)

Chronic pancreatitis flareup. Kasma is currently being treated for chronic pancreatitis...she's been on... (7247 views)

Lumps on dog's ear. Rocky has three very small bumps on the inside of the flap of his ear. They have... (30634 views)

Cat is not eating. Our 6 year old male cat has not been eating or Drinking. He has not been using the... (17802 views)

Pit bull puppy is sick. My dog was outside and I was callig her, bit she didn't come I went to look for her... (8610 views)

Noticing metallic odor. Hi! I recently adopted a dog from a NYC euth list. I've had her for about 3 weeks... (37242 views)