Is my dog pregnant?

Breed: yorkie-poo
We think my dog is pregnant.She keeps trying to make little areas for herself and her nipples are getting alot bigger.I was wondering if you could tell me how to check if she is pregnant myself???

Here is a previously answered question that should help you out:

Pregnancy test for dogs?

Cat has lump on neck. hi dr marie my cat abby has been bitten or posioned on her neck first it was a big... (13557 views)

Guinea Pig in Heat? Dear Dr. Marie, I have a guinea pig named Charlie, and my friend also has a... (29473 views)

Growth near bum of cat. Hello: I noticed my outside male cat had a growth coming out of his back end. After... (14525 views)

Cat is being picked on I have 3 cats. Inga is picked on by both. I think they both just want to play with... (10302 views)

Really bad skin issues. there is a PHOTO on the Pet-Forums-UK website, on the Dog Health sub-forum under Dog... (9481 views)

Dog died suddenly. Please help me....My dog lucky (6) was found dead at the side of our house the other... (49934 views)

Lump on kitten's chest. Hi I have a kitten and he has developped a very hard lump on his chest, its on... (23388 views)

Puppy has diarrhea. i just aquired a 7 month old german shepard/lab mix (already 60 lbs) a week ago and... (16557 views)

Swollen penis Charlie's penis is enlarged and pussing but the puss is not excessive. I really... (51482 views)

Puppy is very hyper. Gracey was born on July 6th..so she will be six months soon. We have had dogs all... (7867 views)