Cat has a swelling with pus.

Breed:
Hi my name is Retief you see a couple of weeks ago a friend told me my cat fell out of a tree
and i did not think to much of it but a week later there was a swelling with pass coming out of a hole in his head and now 2 weeks down the line it looks like there might be a hole in his skull due to increased pass which me and my girlfriend thought was under control after applying savlon but now its worse

This cat needs to see a vet right away. Please don't wait any longer! If he has an abscess then it will not get better without antibiotics prescribed by the vet.

There is no home remedy that I can recommend here.

Did Frontline Fail? I found a flea (or what I thought it was a flea about 2 months ago. I remembered I... (5793 views)

Swollen hip. I am so worried about my dog Holly. I think she may have hip dysplasia. Her hip is... (10791 views)

Puppy has diarrhea. i just aquired a 7 month old german shepard/lab mix (already 60 lbs) a week ago and... (17388 views)

Cat has diarrhea. Hi, Our cat has diarrhea - it seems that she licks and licks herself and then it... (8642 views)

Why do dogs eat grass? I recently moved and walk my dog around the new neighborhood. Two times now he has... (15274 views)

Diarrhea and coughing. First off let me apologize for the convoluted description of the symptoms, but I... (6020 views)

Sore after shots. This past Sunday my husband gave our 2 dogs their yearly shots. Our 1 dog is now... (20577 views)

Howling when trying to pee. We took Ferna to the vet a few months ago for vomiting and they prescribed hairball... (9916 views)

Steroid shot and NSAID? Hi Dr. Marie, Bare with me in my lengthy explanation :) I recently found out... (10135 views)

Thinking of getting a malamute. hi, i currently have a malchi. he is part maltese part chihuahua. i have been... (10293 views)