Cat has a swelling with pus.

Breed:
Hi my name is Retief you see a couple of weeks ago a friend told me my cat fell out of a tree
and i did not think to much of it but a week later there was a swelling with pass coming out of a hole in his head and now 2 weeks down the line it looks like there might be a hole in his skull due to increased pass which me and my girlfriend thought was under control after applying savlon but now its worse

This cat needs to see a vet right away. Please don't wait any longer! If he has an abscess then it will not get better without antibiotics prescribed by the vet.

There is no home remedy that I can recommend here.

Dog scared of people. Hi My dog is very scared of people. she is a year old and has been scared of new... (10536 views)

Missing patches of hair. I just got my chocolate lab from out of town a few days ago and I have noticed... (9459 views)

Kitten is bleeding from vagina. since ive got my kitten she has been crying alot, ive noticed her bleeding aswell... (14362 views)

Pumpkin for anal glands. My dog has anal gland troubles, the vet mentioned fiber treats, I was wondering for... (33572 views)

Does cat have cancer? Dear Dr Marie, I am sending this letter in order to ask your advice about the... (12411 views)

Cancer or hairball? Mama Kitty has a lower abdomen mass. She is 5 lbs. The vet suspects cancer, although... (14566 views)

Palliative care vs. euthanasia? Hello. First let me say that this turned out to be long and probably rambling. ... (11411 views)

Food to dissolve bladder stones. We have a 12-13 year old dog who has been diagnosed with 5 large stones in her... (17177 views)

Bladder stones again. Hi there My cat had 100% blockage of urethra in Sept 2009, and underwent PU... (11313 views)

Lump with open sores. Hello. My dog has a very large lump on his leg with open sores which bleeds... (27575 views)