Cat has a swelling with pus.

Breed:
Hi my name is Retief you see a couple of weeks ago a friend told me my cat fell out of a tree
and i did not think to much of it but a week later there was a swelling with pass coming out of a hole in his head and now 2 weeks down the line it looks like there might be a hole in his skull due to increased pass which me and my girlfriend thought was under control after applying savlon but now its worse

This cat needs to see a vet right away. Please don't wait any longer! If he has an abscess then it will not get better without antibiotics prescribed by the vet.

There is no home remedy that I can recommend here.

Trifexis overdose. My dog ate 4 tablets of Trifexis today. He seems a little quieter than usual. ... (70020 views)

Puppy ate Imodium We think our 11-week-old puppy ate an Imodium. He weighs 6.5 pounds. Do we need to... (26398 views)

Meowing and growling cat. I am having problems with my 15 year old neutered cat. She has always been... (14026 views)

Infection in nose and eye. HI, My dog Bear is 10 yr old black Lab. He weighs 110lb he is overweight, but he is... (8846 views)

FIP? Fever and fluid. We brought Mo into the vet two weeks ago because he had stopped eating and grooming... (8542 views)

Pemphigus and prednisone. Dear Dr Marie I am from Nepal. It is a developing country with per capita income... (6187 views)

Swelling on dog's face. Hi the right side of my 6 year old boxer boy's face has swelled up - looks like he... (56308 views)

Still has roundworms. My 2-year-old cat, Oliver, has been having a problem with roundworms. He was born... (15084 views)

Non healing abscess I'm sorry I had to choose the free option, but I'm skint because of the ongoing vet... (8318 views)

Cat has vomiting and diarrhea. Hi my cat is about one year old and we feed him and give him water everday but he... (14443 views)