Cat has a swelling with pus.

Breed:
Hi my name is Retief you see a couple of weeks ago a friend told me my cat fell out of a tree
and i did not think to much of it but a week later there was a swelling with pass coming out of a hole in his head and now 2 weeks down the line it looks like there might be a hole in his skull due to increased pass which me and my girlfriend thought was under control after applying savlon but now its worse

This cat needs to see a vet right away. Please don't wait any longer! If he has an abscess then it will not get better without antibiotics prescribed by the vet.

There is no home remedy that I can recommend here.

Red spots My dog has been developed having red spot (lots of round and red spot with hair loss... (35040 views)

Is URTI contagious to other cats? I have brang a new kitten home that has an upper respitory tract infection (URTI).... (8240 views)

Proteus indole positive diarrhea. Hello, I am from Romania. My cat Bruno (10 months) has diarrhea and at the faeces... (8335 views)

Blood in urine after bladder surgery Hello again Dr. Marie. My dog had bladder surgery on Monday. To make a long story... (20144 views)

Questions from a student? I have a grade 6 student doing a research project on Veteranarians. Could she use... (7422 views)

Chronic pancreatitis flareup. Kasma is currently being treated for chronic pancreatitis...she's been on... (7249 views)

Clavaseptin and diarrhea. My puppy recently had to spend a night at the vet, we are pretty sure he just ate... (14841 views)

Dog ate a needle. My dog had not been eating his usual amount and I was watching him, he then began to... (11743 views)

Tramadol not working. He is on Tramodol 50 mg 3x a day plus 80lbs of Metacam for Arthritis. He was put on... (15365 views)

Swollen dog testicles. can dogs get testuculer or prostate cancers? my dog has swollen testicles, and is... (35742 views)