Cat has a swelling with pus.

Breed:
Hi my name is Retief you see a couple of weeks ago a friend told me my cat fell out of a tree
and i did not think to much of it but a week later there was a swelling with pass coming out of a hole in his head and now 2 weeks down the line it looks like there might be a hole in his skull due to increased pass which me and my girlfriend thought was under control after applying savlon but now its worse

This cat needs to see a vet right away. Please don't wait any longer! If he has an abscess then it will not get better without antibiotics prescribed by the vet.

There is no home remedy that I can recommend here.

Why can't I get rid of fleas? How do I permanently get rid of fleas? I have tried flea shampoos, and De Flea... (9683 views)

Diarrhea resolves with Cephalexin. Dear Dr. Marie, I’ve been in the throes of a medical mystery with my beloved... (13041 views)

Cat has an itchy head. Hello, my cat's head is very itchy. She has been wearing a e-collar for a year... (9873 views)

Cerenia and FIP. Holly was diagnosed with the Corona Virus when she was only a few months old. It... (7945 views)

Cat died. Hit by car? My cat was found a few days ago under my neighbours car. He had been bleeding from... (26007 views)

Older cat losing weight. My eleven year old cat has congenital hipdisplasia however she has been happy... (23339 views)

Wobbly drooling kitten. I have a 6 month old tabby and a few days ago he started walking almost bow legged... (13079 views)

Stroke or brain tumor? I have been doing a lot of searching on the internet over the weekend and am glad... (11225 views)

Scabs on cat's back. For a couple of months now, I’ve noticed my cat has been trying to scratch her... (176488 views)

Drooling and walking sideways. Last night Sadie started shaking really badly, drooling like crazy and when she... (11172 views)