Cold paws and sore belly.

Breed: stray
My cat is in really bad shape, at first, she was really bloated and meowed in pain whenever you went to pick her up, also when she would walk around, she would constantly try to strech her legs, a couple days later, she has come to the point where she cant walk anymore, she just lays on her side and her paws are cold, she can move her paws a little bit, but when it comes to laying upright(on her belly), sitting up, or walking, she cant do it, she hasnt been going to the bathroom for 2 days, and on the 3rd day, she had a bloody stool, no poop, just blood, im just really woried and i dont think she has a lot of time left, I took her to the vet and he said he doesnt know whats wrong and he hasnt seen anything like it before

I'm sorry to hear about your cat. There are several things I can think of that could cause these symptoms. With cold feet, it sounds like she may have something called an aortoiliac thrombosis (also known as a saddle thrombus). This is a blood clot that forms in the aorta. Cats usually only get this if they are in heart failure. Heart failure can definitely cause fluid in the abdomen.

It's a little bit unusual that your vet would not know what to do here. If this is really true I would recommend getting another opinion. You will likely need to have some tests done. They may want to do some xrays and possible measure her blood pressure to see if this is a saddle thrombus. Unfortunately we usually don't have a successful treatment for a saddle thrombus.

There are other possibilities including FIP, megacolon, a spinal problem and more. But it does sound serious.

Penis discharge in dog. Hello. My male Jack Russell dog is now 6-7 months old and lately, he has been... (95067 views)

Bleach got on dog's skin. Our child picked up some 2% bleach cleaning solution and sprayed it into our dog... (15509 views)

Pit Bull died suddenly. My Female Pit bull is about a year and half to 2 years we got her from a neighbor... (12862 views)

Incontinence and balance issues. We have a dog breed and age unknown is a stray all of a sudden she has started... (15927 views)

Dog can't move hind legs. What happens if your dog can't move her hind legs without them sliding out from... (13483 views)

Vaginal bleeding. Hi, my little desexed jack russell is bleeding slightly from her vagina when she... (90449 views)

Lumps on dog's ear. Rocky has three very small bumps on the inside of the flap of his ear. They have... (25026 views)

Dog licks my nose. Hi, Luci was diagnosed with Lymphoma and also had 3 Mast Cell tumors removed back... (42744 views)

Eye and ear infections. My dog was diagnosed with diabetes a few months ago. We are giving her Humulin N. ... (12706 views)

Dog peeing on furniture Skyler is 2 years old and is house broken but sometimes he will come back inside and... (8083 views)