Whipworm treatment?

Breed: Cane Corso
I was looking into a preventative whip worm product as my vet keeps telling me that the "kids" are infected on their annual visits and I have only treated them annually for the condition.

I found Novartis's Interceptor but also learned that their product plant was "off line". My question is whether the plant is back in production or are the Interceptor supplies currently on sites like 1800PetMeds, etc the only stock available?

Thx Doc,

Mike

The latest news is that we may have Interceptor by August. You can read more about this here.

If you are looking for a monthly alternative to Interceptor that also controls whipworms, any of the following will work:

Dog walking in circles my mother in laws dog just started acting real sick today he cant stand up or when... (26943 views)

Is coconut oil good for dogs? Hello, I'm writing to find out if coconut oil is safe and beneficial to feed my... (7929 views)

Dog ate staples My dog may have ingested 4 staples last night around midnight. She is acting... (44732 views)

Cat has diarrhea. Hi, Our cat has diarrhea - it seems that she licks and licks herself and then it... (8090 views)

Dog hurt her leg. hi my dog trixey is nearly 15.i think she may have hurt her leg because she can't... (6366 views)

Can't lift tail. my Golden Retriever's tail doesn't lift up like it normally does. She can still wag... (15271 views)

Megacolon. my cat has megacolon.we give him lactulose 1 1/2 oz 2 times a day & cisapride 1 ml 2... (9477 views)

Dog pees in the house. Woody has been peeing when I have gone to work in the bedroom. I take him out... (8252 views)

Gradual change of food? Hello, I reside in South Korea and I am the father of 3 cocker spaniels. Recently... (8401 views)

Runny soft stools. Rocky is 7 weeks old, has been eating the same food and now his feces has become... (10245 views)