Whipworm treatment?

Breed: Cane Corso
I was looking into a preventative whip worm product as my vet keeps telling me that the "kids" are infected on their annual visits and I have only treated them annually for the condition.

I found Novartis's Interceptor but also learned that their product plant was "off line". My question is whether the plant is back in production or are the Interceptor supplies currently on sites like 1800PetMeds, etc the only stock available?

Thx Doc,

Mike

The latest news is that we may have Interceptor by August. You can read more about this here.

If you are looking for a monthly alternative to Interceptor that also controls whipworms, any of the following will work:

Gunk in cat's eyes. hi my cat has had her vaccination today but now noticed there gunk coming out of her... (7270 views)

Scabs on cat's ears. Our cat has spots on her ears that look like bites or sores. We have had her to the... (9013 views)

Should I get a guinea pig? Dear Dr. Marie, I live in Seattle, Washington, USA. I'm interested in having two... (8172 views)

Crusty scab on cat. Last week I noticed a bare patch of skin on the back of my cat's neck about the size... (10804 views)

Cat is despondent. My cat is despondent. I don't think she's sick. I'll try anything to get some life... (6608 views)

Two kittens limping. Yesterday my two indoor 6 month old cats started limping and favoring their dominant... (6429 views)

Cat vomits after eating wet food. My cat has been doing this strange thing, but only after she eats wet food. It... (12297 views)

21 year old cat is dying. THIS IS URGENt, BUT I DON'T HAVE 15.00 RIGHT NOW!! i THINK MY 21 YEAR OLD CAT IS... (12199 views)

Salivating dog. Seizures? My dog started to twist and chew on her tongue and stick it out on her right side... (11688 views)

Tail fell off. My dog wrapped her tail up in a chain and the other day it fell off. She continues... (10455 views)