Whipworm treatment?

Breed: Cane Corso
I was looking into a preventative whip worm product as my vet keeps telling me that the "kids" are infected on their annual visits and I have only treated them annually for the condition.

I found Novartis's Interceptor but also learned that their product plant was "off line". My question is whether the plant is back in production or are the Interceptor supplies currently on sites like 1800PetMeds, etc the only stock available?

Thx Doc,

Mike

The latest news is that we may have Interceptor by August. You can read more about this here.

If you are looking for a monthly alternative to Interceptor that also controls whipworms, any of the following will work:

Skin problems. i have a male cocker spaniel 11yrs old, the last couple months he has been... (13450 views)

Gunk in cat's eyes. hi my cat has had her vaccination today but now noticed there gunk coming out of her... (7933 views)

Rest for cruciate tears. Is there any unequivical, clinical evidence of a positive effect of... (11937 views)

Breed dog on next heat? I am interested in breeding my dog when she comes in to heat. What do I need to... (10051 views)

Baby teeth didn't fall out. My dog's two canine teeth did not fall and her adult teeth grew in front of them.... (11481 views)

Lump on German Shepherd. This morning while brushing Sako, a 9-year-old GSD, I noted an area where hair is... (17126 views)

Coughing dog. I have two very healthy Min Pins. Well I had two healthy dogs. Last weekend we... (5637 views)

Dog sneezed out food. Hi there, I have a couple of concerns. My chi is about 6 and a half years... (16338 views)

Trouble moving. Firts, I am owner of 3 dogs~ Last Saturday we found a small tick on buddy. He... (12326 views)

Cost to take mouse to vet? About how much would it cost to take a mouse in for a check... (18069 views)