Whipworm treatment?

Breed: Cane Corso
I was looking into a preventative whip worm product as my vet keeps telling me that the "kids" are infected on their annual visits and I have only treated them annually for the condition.

I found Novartis's Interceptor but also learned that their product plant was "off line". My question is whether the plant is back in production or are the Interceptor supplies currently on sites like 1800PetMeds, etc the only stock available?

Thx Doc,

Mike

The latest news is that we may have Interceptor by August. You can read more about this here.

If you are looking for a monthly alternative to Interceptor that also controls whipworms, any of the following will work:

Dog's face is swollen. my dog's face is swollen, her muzzle is swollen on both sides and very firm/hard... (128665 views)

Unable to walk. We put the dog outside this morning and then went out to bring him back in and found... (74285 views)

Lab has a lump on his muzzle. We took our 2 1/2 year old female lab to Bradshaw Vet for a lump on her muzzle. I... (11491 views)

Puppy vomiting with blood. my puppy was born on december 18, she was born a normal pup but now she and her... (8147 views)

Dog has liver cancer. Our 12 year old Golden/Lab mix has been diagnosed with liver cancer. What can we do... (23180 views)

Rapid breathing in sleep. My 8 week old puppy breathes very rapidly whenever she falls asleep like she is out... (111805 views)

Itchy and meowing. Hi my female cat is 14 she has been very itchy lately she is a indoor cat only she's... (6360 views)

Young dog with loose stool. I fed my dog PURINA and switched quickly to ORIJEN 6 FISH. Dogs stool became... (11677 views)

Limping on rear leg. Hello Dr. Marie! Buddy came to us about six months ago a stray. Though it was... (21540 views)

Lab is not eating. my dog is a labrador retriever and about 9 years old. he was a solid eater and never... (6877 views)