Whipworm treatment?

Breed: Cane Corso
I was looking into a preventative whip worm product as my vet keeps telling me that the "kids" are infected on their annual visits and I have only treated them annually for the condition.

I found Novartis's Interceptor but also learned that their product plant was "off line". My question is whether the plant is back in production or are the Interceptor supplies currently on sites like 1800PetMeds, etc the only stock available?

Thx Doc,

Mike

The latest news is that we may have Interceptor by August. You can read more about this here.

If you are looking for a monthly alternative to Interceptor that also controls whipworms, any of the following will work:

Allergic reaction and diarrhea. Dr, My 3 1/2 year old basset hound is having multiple issues that in my best... (12699 views)

Increased appetite and hair loss. My Burmese cat is losing her hair all over and I am concerned about how hungry she... (8759 views)

Does dog saliva heal a wound? Is there any truth to the old wive's tale that when your dog instinctlively licks a... (9757 views)

maggots in guinea pig's cage Dear dr marie, i found maggots in my guinea pig's cage. So i want to know if he has... (16963 views)

Should surgery be done? I have a female labrador, who is six year old and was nutered when she was 1 year... (7799 views)

Is my dog in pain? Hi dr, Marie, I'm the one that asked about the papaya leaf for... (7539 views)

Did cherry eye surgery fail? My 10 month old baby boy, ralphie, just had a cherry eye surgery yesterday. this... (27078 views)

Dog Scorpion Bite. My dog Bella was under the table when she just started screaming! We got her out... (37452 views)

Spay older dog? Hi Vet My dog is 9 years old & has never been mated. She is healthy & does not have... (12517 views)

Dog gagging and coughing. My dog is gagging and coughing like there is something stuck in his throat. Does... (251978 views)