Cyst on dog?

Breed: Rat terrier chiuaua
My toy rat terrier chiuaua mix has a clear bumpy thing on her side just below her shoulder, what could it possibly be? It seeps if you squeeze it, but the liquid is clear that comes out and it doesn't seem to bother her until you do this I sent 3 pictures so you can a good look. Thanks for your time hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks for your question. And, thanks for sending in this excellent photo:

dog cyst

This is an odd looking bump! My gut instinct is that this is probably some type of a cyst. If this is the case then it's not anything cancerous or serious. But, it is not likely to go away on its own.

There is a chance that there is something more serious going on in the lump underneath the cyst. For that reason, it's probably a good idea to have your vet take a look. They may want to do a test called a fine needle aspirate where there put a needle in and draw some cells out. But, my guess is that this is nothing to worry about.

I have to emphasize that I can't give you an official diagnosis online so it probably is a good idea to have this checked out. If it is bothersome to your dog then your vet may consider removing this but it is something that may require a full anesthetic in order to remove.

My hamster bites my friends. My hamster dosent bite me ever, he only bites other people. He has never ever... (6110 views)

Small pink lump on back. My dog has had a small light pink lump on his back for a little while now. I have... (9896 views)

Pitbull with rash Mister has been treated all his life for a skin rash he has. Before this year he... (8932 views)

Bald itchy spots on a dog. Hi, I've been noticing my dog is scratching his back regularly on different... (10034 views)

Why use jugular vein? Why would my vet take blood out of the neck (jugler (?) vein)? In most cases I've... (13654 views)

Paralyzed back legs. about a day ago,my dog stop using his bottom part of is body,like she paralyzed,and... (9838 views)

Large black mole on dog. Hi Dr. Marie, I’m kind of worried because my dog, a Labrador retriever he has... (27411 views)

Is my hamster dead? My hamster isn't moving like he used too. His eyes are always opened and he isn't... (11596 views)

Thumping back legs. My cat started throwing up Sunday. Yesterday he started thumping his back feet and... (17730 views)

Puppy vomiting and not eating. my do seems to be sick she will not really eat and she has lost most of her energy... (11792 views)