Cyst on dog?

Breed: Rat terrier chiuaua
My toy rat terrier chiuaua mix has a clear bumpy thing on her side just below her shoulder, what could it possibly be? It seeps if you squeeze it, but the liquid is clear that comes out and it doesn't seem to bother her until you do this I sent 3 pictures so you can a good look. Thanks for your time hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks for your question. And, thanks for sending in this excellent photo:

dog cyst

This is an odd looking bump! My gut instinct is that this is probably some type of a cyst. If this is the case then it's not anything cancerous or serious. But, it is not likely to go away on its own.

There is a chance that there is something more serious going on in the lump underneath the cyst. For that reason, it's probably a good idea to have your vet take a look. They may want to do a test called a fine needle aspirate where there put a needle in and draw some cells out. But, my guess is that this is nothing to worry about.

I have to emphasize that I can't give you an official diagnosis online so it probably is a good idea to have this checked out. If it is bothersome to your dog then your vet may consider removing this but it is something that may require a full anesthetic in order to remove.

Cat is killing lizards. My cat keeps killing lizards that come inside the house. I have tryed spraying water... (16394 views)

Home cooked diet for dog. I cook Tater ground sirloin, white rice and then mix in some canned no salt green... (6270 views)

Is my dog overheating? Hi Dr. Marie, I have a simple question. Max is now a 74 lb 1yr old... (10257 views)

Infected wound? Hi, my cat is indoor and outdoor (she has the face of an Egyptian Mau & its head... (4170 views)

Should I get an ultrasound? Dear Dr. Marie, My dog has a grade 3-4 heart murmur that she’s had her whole... (10982 views)

Boyfriend doesn't want to neuter dog. My boyfriend and I are arguing about whether to get our dog neutered. He is a pit... (11379 views)

Spot on eye. My boxer scratched his eye. Went to Vet and confirmed and they put him on Neomycin... (19319 views)

FIP? Fever and fluid. We brought Mo into the vet two weeks ago because he had stopped eating and grooming... (8868 views)

Not chewing his food. I noticed he isn't chewing his dog food lately. He has always chewed before. I think... (6737 views)

Irregular heart rhythm. MY 12 year old lurcher ran into a car and broke a leg and a few ribs he is in... (9694 views)