Cyst on dog?

Breed: Rat terrier chiuaua
My toy rat terrier chiuaua mix has a clear bumpy thing on her side just below her shoulder, what could it possibly be? It seeps if you squeeze it, but the liquid is clear that comes out and it doesn't seem to bother her until you do this I sent 3 pictures so you can a good look. Thanks for your time hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks for your question. And, thanks for sending in this excellent photo:

dog cyst

This is an odd looking bump! My gut instinct is that this is probably some type of a cyst. If this is the case then it's not anything cancerous or serious. But, it is not likely to go away on its own.

There is a chance that there is something more serious going on in the lump underneath the cyst. For that reason, it's probably a good idea to have your vet take a look. They may want to do a test called a fine needle aspirate where there put a needle in and draw some cells out. But, my guess is that this is nothing to worry about.

I have to emphasize that I can't give you an official diagnosis online so it probably is a good idea to have this checked out. If it is bothersome to your dog then your vet may consider removing this but it is something that may require a full anesthetic in order to remove.

Dog ate Sentinel Shug got into the Sentinel package...pills are missing...what is the... (9358 views)

Dog or cat pooping in house. Everyday – twice a day – morning and when I get home from work –... (11662 views)

Down in the hock. Hello, About two weeks ago I came home from being away a couple of hours and... (4058 views)

Ate tag from pillow case. My dog ate a tag like the one on a pillow what should i... (5170 views)

Dog pees in the house. Woody has been peeing when I have gone to work in the bedroom. I take him out... (6045 views)

Guinea pig lifespan. Hi! Just wanna know, whats the life span of a guinea... (5182 views)

Can't move back legs. My cat could not get up using its back legs. Her front legs were working but she... (22772 views)

Dogs with occasional diarrhea. I have two German shepherds, male and female. The female is 7 yrs, the male is 5... (20034 views)

How to keep dogs from breeding. Hi there, I have a one year old female Beagle/Boxer mix and a Lab/pitt mix... (3202 views)

Allergic reaction. Last night my dog went outside and came back in with a red, irritated mouth. ... (38489 views)