Cyst on dog?

Breed: Rat terrier chiuaua
My toy rat terrier chiuaua mix has a clear bumpy thing on her side just below her shoulder, what could it possibly be? It seeps if you squeeze it, but the liquid is clear that comes out and it doesn't seem to bother her until you do this I sent 3 pictures so you can a good look. Thanks for your time hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks for your question. And, thanks for sending in this excellent photo:

dog cyst

This is an odd looking bump! My gut instinct is that this is probably some type of a cyst. If this is the case then it's not anything cancerous or serious. But, it is not likely to go away on its own.

There is a chance that there is something more serious going on in the lump underneath the cyst. For that reason, it's probably a good idea to have your vet take a look. They may want to do a test called a fine needle aspirate where there put a needle in and draw some cells out. But, my guess is that this is nothing to worry about.

I have to emphasize that I can't give you an official diagnosis online so it probably is a good idea to have this checked out. If it is bothersome to your dog then your vet may consider removing this but it is something that may require a full anesthetic in order to remove.

Accidently cut dog's skin i was giving my dog a hair cut with a small pair of sissors and was trimming around... (16807 views)

Clavamox drops out of fridge. Hey Doc...Sparky was put on Clavamox drops because he has an abscess. The vet... (39781 views)

Lump on kitten's chest. Hi I have a kitten and he has developped a very hard lump on his chest, its on... (20636 views)

Coughing Dog. my dog is coffing all of a suden and hes haveing trouble breathing but hes acting as... (12657 views)

Aspirin and Lasix? Hello. My regular vet is out of town and my dog is in a lot of pain. He's thirteen... (7444 views)

medicine for collapsing trachea We are leaving for a car trip with Skiggy. She has a collapsable larynx and gets... (7662 views)

dead skin on wound My dog has a skin Lesion due to a cage injury. He tried to get out the cage under... (25900 views)

Crusty sores on cat. I noticed Robin had a sore that seemed infected under the right side of his chin. I... (23658 views)

Scratching ears and shaking head. We just started a road trip and my Isis has started scratching her ears and shaking... (6162 views)

Should dog be euthanized if he bites? We adopted a lab / hound mix dog from a local shelter. They didn't know much about... (9004 views)