Basset Hound whining.

Breed: basset hound
My basset has seemed to be more whiny latley than usual. I felt around his joints and didnt feel anything strange but he seems to have to most reaction when he is getting his bed ready to lay down. pawing at it and making it comfortable has always been normal but he just seems to whine a awful lot while doing it

This is a tough question to answer without seeing Roscoe. It is possible that he has some arthritis. Basset hounds can sometimes be prone to arthritis in their spine.

It would be a great idea to have your vet take a look at him. They will have a good feel of his back and all of his joints. They may want to take some xrays as well.

Then, they will likely prescribe some anti-inflammatory medication.

I hope he does ok!

21 year old cat is dying. THIS IS URGENt, BUT I DON'T HAVE 15.00 RIGHT NOW!! i THINK MY 21 YEAR OLD CAT IS... (13799 views)

Reduce allergies to cats. I'm allergic to cats but I would love to have one. I've recently heard that there is... (9242 views)

Puppy ate vomit. my dog is crying and has a fever and is very sluggish my wife is pregnant and going... (12700 views)

Advantage Multi Reaction? Cat losing weight after advantage multi treatment, what can I do to make him start... (8992 views)

Benadryl for swollen snout? my dogs face around the snout has become swollen not sure why but im guessing its... (22818 views)

Sterile nodular panniculitis? Hi, My dog has a patch of nodules on his neck. I took him to our normal vet five... (38574 views)

Sneezing, vomiting, coughing. my cat is sneezing vomiting coughing breathing through his mouth and has hard... (24954 views)

Housetraining advice for puppy. I need housetraining advice. I got my new puppy a week ago and she is peeing on the... (10426 views)

Is this a tick? So Badger has a strange growth on the edge of his ear...I will include two pictures... (34237 views)

Dog is balding. can any1 give advice i got a staff dog male hes 4yrs old over the last 5 days hes... (10010 views)