Trouble having bowel movements.

Breed: pug
ok so my pug has pooping weird lately. almost every time he goes he wines and runes almost like it hurts to poo. also it looks a little red like its bleeding possibly a little bit. He is eating fine and is running around like usual. nothing is abnormal behavior for a dog except that. what is up with him?

This sounds like something that should be checked by a vet.

It's possible that Darth Vader (cool name for a pug, btw), has a problem with his anal glands. This type of thing needs to be dealt with right away. If it is left too long he could need surgery on his anal glands.

It's also possible that there is a foreign object stuck in his intestines.

Or, it's possible that he has some inflamed intestines which could be because of stress, food change or parasites.

If it is not getting better on its own then he definitely will need to see a vet.

Staggering Rottweiler I have a nine month old female rottweiler mix. She is eating nutro max dog food. She... (9845 views)

Repeated diarrhea and vomiting. Dr. Marie: Thank you for your input and warning -- this will be a bit lengthy. I... (11270 views)

Gentamycin and deafness? Hope you can help with my question. I have a 11 year old cat named Emma, that has... (5626 views)

Grove snail care. Dear Dr. Marie, Hi. My snail has been burying himself lately, so whenever I want... (12315 views)

Sluggish Boxer My Boxer got sluggish on the 20th of March so we took him to the vets. They did... (8783 views)

Peeing in house and throwing up. My dog has not woke us up to be let ouside since he has been house trained. A... (46448 views)

Excessive drooling. My Puggle started drooling a few days ago and I assumed she had gotten a red ant or... (22924 views)

Possible elbow hygroma. I just noticed a mass on my 4 month old puppy's front right leg. She is mini... (28046 views)

Trim ferret's teeth? can you trim your ferrets teeth so that when they bite it wont hurt as much and if... (8562 views)

Eye out of socket. MY PUPPY JUST GOT BIT BY A LARGE DOG IN THE LEFT EYE. THE EYE LOOKS LIKE ITS OUT OF... (10828 views)