Trouble having bowel movements.

Breed: pug
ok so my pug has pooping weird lately. almost every time he goes he wines and runes almost like it hurts to poo. also it looks a little red like its bleeding possibly a little bit. He is eating fine and is running around like usual. nothing is abnormal behavior for a dog except that. what is up with him?

This sounds like something that should be checked by a vet.

It's possible that Darth Vader (cool name for a pug, btw), has a problem with his anal glands. This type of thing needs to be dealt with right away. If it is left too long he could need surgery on his anal glands.

It's also possible that there is a foreign object stuck in his intestines.

Or, it's possible that he has some inflamed intestines which could be because of stress, food change or parasites.

If it is not getting better on its own then he definitely will need to see a vet.

Two kittens limping. Yesterday my two indoor 6 month old cats started limping and favoring their dominant... (5884 views)

Recurrent bladder infection. I have a four month old pug puppy that has had symptoms of UTI since 4/8/13. She is... (11765 views)

Limping Boxer. My dog is a boxer about 2 yrs old. My son stepped on his paw about a week ago and... (12769 views)

Limping on rear leg. Hello Dr. Marie! Buddy came to us about six months ago a stray. Though it was... (21625 views)

Bitch searching for dead puppies. my papillon bitch gave birth to a litter of premature pups. sadly they are all dead... (26662 views)

Ear swollen like balloon. My dog has a large swelling on her ear that looks like a balloon. She is shaking... (26266 views)

Are raisins toxic to cats? Hello, On Monday of this week (today is Wednesday) my cat came up to me while I... (28821 views)

White blisters in cat's ears. My cat has a number of small white "blisters" on her ears. She repeatedly scratches... (7912 views)

Guinea Pig Pregnancy info. Hi, i bought a guinea pig from a pet store about a month ago and now, i think shes... (14237 views)

Will neutering stop a dog peeing on things? hi i my dog pisses on everything well getting him fixes stop that thanks... (9783 views)