Trouble having bowel movements.

Breed: pug
ok so my pug has pooping weird lately. almost every time he goes he wines and runes almost like it hurts to poo. also it looks a little red like its bleeding possibly a little bit. He is eating fine and is running around like usual. nothing is abnormal behavior for a dog except that. what is up with him?

This sounds like something that should be checked by a vet.

It's possible that Darth Vader (cool name for a pug, btw), has a problem with his anal glands. This type of thing needs to be dealt with right away. If it is left too long he could need surgery on his anal glands.

It's also possible that there is a foreign object stuck in his intestines.

Or, it's possible that he has some inflamed intestines which could be because of stress, food change or parasites.

If it is not getting better on its own then he definitely will need to see a vet.

Raw, sore nose. Hi there I have a 5 year old Malamute named Mika about a year ago she was attatcked... (10911 views)

Did my dog mate? hello my female dog was on her 2nd heat around 2months ago she got out my garden... (10364 views)

Lumps on hips. My dog is five years old female golden/lab. Three weeks ago I noticed two bumps at... (18499 views)

Incontinent after exercise. Sporadically over the course of the past year or 15 months Keeley will have... (29418 views)

Dog vomiting and limping. as of this morning, Izzy threw up twice, within about 30 seconds, and then stopped.... (92584 views)

Lump near spay incision. Dog has sore on paw looks like a circle and it's very tender to touch. It has... (38114 views)

Clindamycin overdose? I have been caring for Sox, a feral. Awhile back Sox started coughing on and off... (10538 views)

How often to bathe a dog? I have a black lab that just turned 4. She has relatively short hair, how often... (10110 views)

Tramadol and SAMe Hello Dr. Marie! I feel like Oreo and I have become somewhat of a regular here on... (16974 views)

Surgery on 14 year old dog. Chyna has in the past few months developed a mass or cluster of lumps that are dark... (15382 views)