Trouble having bowel movements.

Breed: pug
ok so my pug has pooping weird lately. almost every time he goes he wines and runes almost like it hurts to poo. also it looks a little red like its bleeding possibly a little bit. He is eating fine and is running around like usual. nothing is abnormal behavior for a dog except that. what is up with him?

This sounds like something that should be checked by a vet.

It's possible that Darth Vader (cool name for a pug, btw), has a problem with his anal glands. This type of thing needs to be dealt with right away. If it is left too long he could need surgery on his anal glands.

It's also possible that there is a foreign object stuck in his intestines.

Or, it's possible that he has some inflamed intestines which could be because of stress, food change or parasites.

If it is not getting better on its own then he definitely will need to see a vet.

Intranasal vaccine reaction. our kitten seams to have had a reaction to her nasal vacine it had been about four... (9750 views)

Sore shoulder. My cat just came home yesterday with a mild limp (indoor-outdoor cat)He whines a... (18606 views)

Dog hurt her leg. hi my dog trixey is nearly 15.i think she may have hurt her leg because she can't... (8204 views)

Bladder stone surgery. I just returned from the vet where my dog still is. It was discovered through... (24156 views)

Nutritional supplement for repeated fractures. I have a chihuahua who has broken the same leg three times in the last year. The... (11792 views)

Cat licking his fur. Good evening, My 4 year old tuxedo cat has always been quite special (he meows... (15623 views)

Trouble swallowing. My 6-year-old shepherd developed a major mucus production problem in the last month.... (16175 views)

Pus filled lump on boxer. Hello, About four days ago, we noticed what looked like a cut on our male boxer's... (7150 views)

Bump on dog's ear. Hi Dr. Marie My dog Syrous is 22 months old and is a Dogue de Bordeaux. 2... (68261 views)

Epogen for cat with anemia. Hi Dr. Marie, I need a second opinion. My 19 year old male cat was recently... (15362 views)