Trouble having bowel movements.

Breed: pug
ok so my pug has pooping weird lately. almost every time he goes he wines and runes almost like it hurts to poo. also it looks a little red like its bleeding possibly a little bit. He is eating fine and is running around like usual. nothing is abnormal behavior for a dog except that. what is up with him?

This sounds like something that should be checked by a vet.

It's possible that Darth Vader (cool name for a pug, btw), has a problem with his anal glands. This type of thing needs to be dealt with right away. If it is left too long he could need surgery on his anal glands.

It's also possible that there is a foreign object stuck in his intestines.

Or, it's possible that he has some inflamed intestines which could be because of stress, food change or parasites.

If it is not getting better on its own then he definitely will need to see a vet.

Golden retriever coughing. This weekend I was dog sitting for my dad's three dogs while he was out of town.... (12667 views)

Dog leaps to her feet. Why does my 12 year old lame Siberian Husky suddenly leap to her feet and walk off.... (9173 views)

Pooping in house. I got my dog Clyde on June 25, 2012. He is a 4 year-old Lhasa. His previous owners... (12093 views)

Dog pees on the furniture. Rusty is a reserve rescue dog we have had since this summer. He is an absolute joy... (8549 views)

Interstitial cystitis. My cat has had reoccurring Cystitis. She strains when going to the toilet,... (6610 views)

Kitten died after anesthetic. Dear Dr. Marie, We are heartbroken. Our 5 MONTH old spyhnx kitten passed away... (9182 views)

Retrobulbar abscess My 3 year old, female border collie was treated late yesterday for a retrobulbar... (12066 views)

Keep ringworm positive cat secluded? Hello. My vet thought my cat caught ringworm from another cat who had it. He had... (6842 views)

Ok for dog to eat cat food? My puppy gets annoyed and jealous of me interacting with my cat, especially when I... (6386 views)

What are these little brown bugs. hi um my puppy named chesley is 6-8 months andi just got her recently i cant remeber... (24106 views)