Hamster cough.

Breed: syrain
Do hamsters have to have a special treatment when they have got a cough?

There are a number of things that can cause a hamster to cough. Sometimes an allergy can cause this. Is his bedding changed regularly? If bedding gets mouldy or dusty this can affect a hamster's breathing.

If the humidity in the room is too high (>80%) or too low (<20%) this can be a cause as well.

Hamsters can get bacterial infections in their lungs as well.

Biopsy? Dr, As you know Max has been having issues with vomiting and soft stools. 9... (7549 views)

Back leg shaking. My aging Pit bull terrier's back leg shakes like he has Parkinson's disease. Back... (7544 views)

Dog scared of people. Hi My dog is very scared of people. she is a year old and has been scared of new... (9998 views)

How many vaccines for a puppy? Hi Dr. Marie, Codee was given 5in1 parovirus 2 shots. Is it true that it should... (3824 views)

Staggering Rottweiler I have a nine month old female rottweiler mix. She is eating nutro max dog food. She... (8932 views)

Dog died after having diarrhea. My dog Dott is a small Aussie mix, weighing about 28 lbs. She is normally very... (25051 views)

House training adult dog. Is it possible to house break a 5 y/o mini pin that was rescued from a puppy mill? ... (7918 views)

Won't eat kidney diet. My cat is 17 years old. She has kidney disease and has been on kidney food (both... (12783 views)

Milo's chicken jerky safety? Hi, Thank you for taking the time to read this. I'm concerned about the chicken... (8205 views)

Dog ate sanitary pad About a month ago my dog got into the trash and chewed up some sanitary napkins. He ... (5168 views)