Dog with swollen shoulder.

Breed: Jack Russel
There is something wrong with one side of my dogs shoulder. It looks swollen but if you toutch it it feels like a water ballon I want to know wats wrong with her before I take her to the vet. Please help me my grandma give me her before she died :C

Sorry to hear that Miley is not feeling well.

This is a tough question to answer without actually being able to see her, but I'll give you some of my thoughts.

My first thought is that perhaps this is an abscess. An abscess is an infection as the result of a penetrating wound. Often the cause of the wound is not found. If it is an abscess you will need to have your vet open it up and then put her on antibiotics.

It doesn't sound like a tumor as these do not usually feel fluid filled.

Another possibility is a large bruise or even a fracture on the shoulder. This would be the result of some type of trauma.

It does sound like she should see the vet. Hopefully it is nothing serious!

Constipated cat. my cat is constapated is there a laxative for cats what can i do for him to help him... (8095 views)

Older cat missing litter box. My 18 year old male cat is getting into the liter box and urinating on the floor... (19384 views)

Benadryl for dogs How much Benadryl can I give my dog? I think he is having an allergic reaction to a... (23642 views)

Wounds by anus. hello, i have a boxer and it is the third time that he has some kind of wound inside... (24395 views)

Vulva dermatitis. Good Morning Doctor: My 6 year old Golden(Honey) has an infection around her female... (29677 views)

Kittens not eating or nursing My cat had 5 kittens 5 weeks ago. Recently, she has stopped feeding them and taking... (15475 views)

Swelling on dog's face. Hi the right side of my 6 year old boxer boy's face has swelled up - looks like he... (59054 views)

Puppy with crystals. our registered golden retriever,Ginger, had a litter of puppies a few months ago(no... (14030 views)

Food to dissolve bladder stones. We have a 12-13 year old dog who has been diagnosed with 5 large stones in her... (21372 views)

Strong urine odor. Over the past few months my dogs urine has started smelling really strongly, to the... (63510 views)