Does vinegar kill fleas?

Breed: black cat
I have two cats, and my tenant has one as well. We are aware that they have fleas and we have been using vinegar in the home daily to stop the fleas and using a comb to brush them daily as well. However, I recently notice that my black cat is throwing up daily as well she is loosing patches of hair on her behind area and back legs and other small areas of patches are missing. It appears white because that's the color of her undercoat. My orange tabby is irritated by the fleas as well but she doesn't seem as affected by it.

Vinegar and combing is not going to get rid of fleas. If it was that easy then there would be no reason for good flea products. In order to get rid of fleas there are some very specific things you need to do. I get this question a lot, so I wrote an article about it. You can read it here.

The hair loss is almost definitely because of the fleas. And the vomiting can be due to overgrooming because of the fleas as well.

Dog's penis is stuck out of sheath. Hi, Ive noticed my 7 month male yorkie has started to lick himself a lot "down... (106546 views)

Dog has heart failure. Hello, I am considering adopting a special needs dog. He is 3 and has a grade 3... (7802 views)

Swollen paw pad. Max has had a swollen pad(front paw...the one further up the leg) for about a week.... (16137 views)

Cat falling over. for the last while my cat is having a hard time walking and is falling over. When he... (20420 views)

Are these lymph nodes? I noticed about 2 days ago my 4yr old cat looked like a chipmunk. I felt around her... (11117 views)

9 month old puppy pregnant? My puppy is only 9 months old and she was in heat for her first time. Her father was... (38444 views)

Do dogs sweat? Zoe, our chow mix, never pants. When our other dogs, after playtime, are laying... (8517 views)

Repeated ear infections. Hi! My dog Opie is a five-and-a-half-year-old, male (neutered) red sable... (13377 views)

Cancer in ear. Cat died. I recently put our beloved cat Benny to sleep after a tragic event that I am... (12098 views)

High liver enzymes. After vomiting, we took him to the vet, thinking it was a sinus or allergy... (12519 views)