Does vinegar kill fleas?

Breed: black cat
I have two cats, and my tenant has one as well. We are aware that they have fleas and we have been using vinegar in the home daily to stop the fleas and using a comb to brush them daily as well. However, I recently notice that my black cat is throwing up daily as well she is loosing patches of hair on her behind area and back legs and other small areas of patches are missing. It appears white because that's the color of her undercoat. My orange tabby is irritated by the fleas as well but she doesn't seem as affected by it.

Vinegar and combing is not going to get rid of fleas. If it was that easy then there would be no reason for good flea products. In order to get rid of fleas there are some very specific things you need to do. I get this question a lot, so I wrote an article about it. You can read it here.

The hair loss is almost definitely because of the fleas. And the vomiting can be due to overgrooming because of the fleas as well.

Ear problems in a cat. I adopted my cat Fudge from a shelter when he was 9. He came with a host of... (9532 views)

Dog biting at tail. My dog Kita is biting her tail down to the skin and Im getting worried because our... (7593 views)

Dental cleaning extend dog's life? My Pug Chocko has a tooth that feels loose. I think it's his lower central incisor... (5901 views)

No bowel movements after parvo. I have a seven month old poodle mix puppy with parvovirus. He was a puppy someone... (23176 views)

Addison's disease. I had almost the same experience as the person who wrote you about losing their dog... (17594 views)

Liver disease in a cat. Ruby is 8 years old, and was diagnosed with liver disease last Thursday. I could... (14309 views)

Do sheep die on their backs? Hi, there. We have been having a debate about a sheep we saw in the field behind... (65859 views)

Peach stone or pancreatitis? My dog ate a peach stone. It appeared to give no problems, but two to three weeks... (6223 views)

Grain free foods and allergies. Previously I have a Siberian Husky that got food allergy because I kept him on the... (9924 views)

Tubes in dogs ears? our bulldog has bad problems with his ears they are almost swollen shut. our vet... (17192 views)