Does vinegar kill fleas?

Breed: black cat
I have two cats, and my tenant has one as well. We are aware that they have fleas and we have been using vinegar in the home daily to stop the fleas and using a comb to brush them daily as well. However, I recently notice that my black cat is throwing up daily as well she is loosing patches of hair on her behind area and back legs and other small areas of patches are missing. It appears white because that's the color of her undercoat. My orange tabby is irritated by the fleas as well but she doesn't seem as affected by it.

Vinegar and combing is not going to get rid of fleas. If it was that easy then there would be no reason for good flea products. In order to get rid of fleas there are some very specific things you need to do. I get this question a lot, so I wrote an article about it. You can read it here.

The hair loss is almost definitely because of the fleas. And the vomiting can be due to overgrooming because of the fleas as well.

Tumor or cystitis? I have a 17-year-old male cat (British short hair). He is in good health, eats and... (12336 views)

Hyperaldosteronism? My niece's 12 yr old cat vomits about every 6 days, gets dehydrated, listless and... (4806 views)

Rabbit with maggots Our rabbit was not eating and was shaking this morning. We discovered there were... (10198 views)

Why did my dog die? Hi, My dog died recently. She was 11 yr.s 9 mo.s old, about 55-60 lbs.,... (153739 views)

Puppies are dying after fire. We just got a couple of pit puppies, 2 weeks old - the mother dog died in a house... (6900 views)

Dog died after injections. Our 12 yo 12 lb healthy mini dachsund fell off our bed in the middle of the night.... (5561 views)

Puppy ich on skin. why does my puppy have white ich on his skin?Is there any cure to it?Is there any... (14423 views)

Sore leg in a cat. I recently moved from a ranch house to townhouse(steps) in another city. Winston is... (30389 views)

Swollen feet. hey doctor, i have a weimarner....for the last 1 year he has been continuously... (6955 views)

Anal gland problems. Hello. I am a veterinary assistant and I am having an issue with my Cane Corso's... (7770 views)