Does vinegar kill fleas?

Breed: black cat
I have two cats, and my tenant has one as well. We are aware that they have fleas and we have been using vinegar in the home daily to stop the fleas and using a comb to brush them daily as well. However, I recently notice that my black cat is throwing up daily as well she is loosing patches of hair on her behind area and back legs and other small areas of patches are missing. It appears white because that's the color of her undercoat. My orange tabby is irritated by the fleas as well but she doesn't seem as affected by it.

Vinegar and combing is not going to get rid of fleas. If it was that easy then there would be no reason for good flea products. In order to get rid of fleas there are some very specific things you need to do. I get this question a lot, so I wrote an article about it. You can read it here.

The hair loss is almost definitely because of the fleas. And the vomiting can be due to overgrooming because of the fleas as well.

Excessive drooling. My Puggle started drooling a few days ago and I assumed she had gotten a red ant or... (25761 views)

Dog vomiting and limping. as of this morning, Izzy threw up twice, within about 30 seconds, and then stopped.... (93353 views)

Dog doesn't drink much and burps. We recently adopted our boxer mix from a vet and she appears to be in very good... (24338 views)

Is my cat pregnant? How can I tell if my cat is pregnant? She has a big belly and I want to know if... (13365 views)

Red spot near vulva. My six-year-old spayed, lab mix has a small red area near her vulva. She bites and... (29283 views)

Cat's heart rate question. Does the heart-rate depend on the age of the... (10370 views)

IVDD in Basset Hound? Frank has had a very hard stomach for 2.5 days now and he is not drinking much... (42522 views)

Dry nose in a dog. is it normal that my 10 year old dog haves a very dry nose everytime?... (10322 views)

Green and black teeth. My Basenji is 14 years old, has green/black teeth in the back. He has started... (16688 views)

Pooping in the house. Hi Ipurchased a dog from a pet rescue organisation in Sydney just over three months... (19043 views)